+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
aami786pk said:
Dear seniors plz give ur comments if ecas shows in process does it mean per will be issued
99% chance to get PER and only 1% chance of rejection.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Hello Mechanical, its most unfortunate that those so called consultants went ahead to mislead you when i'm sure they knew there was no more space for Mechanical Engineering. They are only after their pocket and so i dont blame them. The last person in this forum to be charged the application fee was an August 7 applicant called Abu Hassan. All other applicants after Abu Hassan were not charged. Therefore they had stopped accepting applications for that NOC 2132 more than 2 months before your application arrived on October 29. Most people that follow this forum bet to know about this from the updates of fellow applicants so we are very affirmative that unfortunately, your application will be returned. If i were you t this time, i would seriously look at NOC 2243 (Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics) and see if there is a possibility of reapplying through that NOC code. Goodluck to you my friend.

mechanical13 said:
Hey man, thanks for your note. I'm a little surprised by your comment that I've applied late. Why is everyone saying that I applied late? The status page on CIC showed only ~30 /300 filled in July, and around ~200 filled when my application was received. Is there a massive lag between the receipt of applications and when the website gets updated? Before applying, I consulted with several immigration lawyers, and everyone said that the cap was still unfilled and that I could either go with them or do on my own.

Is the comment on the cap getting filled based on some extrapolation done on this forum?

Mankaran

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
Hello Friends,

Time for an update :p

Third line updated in ecas today, "Medical results have been received" Admins please update.

And my RPRF DD has also been encashed.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanonye said:
Hello Mechanical, its most unfortunate that those so called consultants went ahead to mislead you when i'm sure they knew there was no more space for Mechanical Engineering. They are only after their pocket and so i dont blame them. The last person in this forum to be charged the application fee was an August 7 applicant called Abu Hassan. All other applicants after Abu Hassan were not charged. Therefore they had stopped accepting applications for that NOC 2132 more than 2 months before your application arrived on October 29. Most people that follow this forum bet to know about this from the updates of fellow applicants so we are very affirmative that unfortunately, your application will be returned. If i were you t this time, i would seriously look at NOC 2243 (Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics) and see if there is a possibility of reapplying through that NOC code. Goodluck to you my friend.
I appreciate your anticipation...... But If I were you I do not recommend 2243 for an 8 years experienced engineer to get through application process........... .:)
Because Immigration details whatever we provide now will be used by Authorities in future.......
Besides,,,,, number of applicants out of this forum are more than numbers you see here....

God bless U....:)

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
aami786pk said:
Dear forum members With the Countless blessings of Almighty Allah Subhana Tala My ecas updated as In Process.Thanks to my Almighty Allah.Best wishes for all members
Many many congrats. Really happy for you.
Insha allah, you will get PER soon.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aami786pk said:
Dear seniors plz give ur comments if ecas shows in process does it mean per will be issued
hehehehe sister aami.....its time for your to relax now..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ...your PER is on the way....

I know you were taking too much pressure these days by thinking of rejection of your application but no need to worry now you made it..... 8) 8) 8) 8)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshu90 said:
thanx fr ur comments nova,
so how long will this state last? how long does it take (background check)???
bg check happens very rarely......That also after MR it will be really negligible.... Till now in this forum only 4 members reported about bg check thats also before MR... VO do two types of bg checking... 1st one is based on the randomly selected applications the next is based on the suspicious cases but these two happens before the MR....

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Hi All,

I am back after almost 2 months, I was buzy sorting my issues of sending Passport to CPPO. Finally I got my passport stamped yesterday.

Here is my story:

I'm 13th May applicant from India and applied under 2174 category, but unlike others in India I got my medicals, PCC request from CPPO and later even the Passport request from CPPO. Here, I was in trouble, cos its illegal to send Indian passports outside country via courier. I sent email to CPPO explaining the situation and requesting to allow getting passport stamped at CHC India. Unfortunately I sent email to a wrong email address, there was a small hyphen mistake. I realized it after 2 weeks, then again I sent email, but this time on correct email as I got auto reply that they usually send just to confirm that email has been received.

I did not got any reply on for next 20 days. Till that time I was calling New Delhi visa office, CHC India, CIC but the only reply that I got was, "send email to CPP-O and they will reply back". I always had another option of sending passport with someone close travelling to Canada. Luckily some days later, one of my friend was travelling to Ottawa and I gave my passport to him along with an authorization letter stating that I am authorizing my friend to carry my passport to\from Canada for Visa stamping. Also I sent " Use of Representative form"at cic-telecentre-contact-rep @ cic.gc.ca mentioning my friend as my representative and the local address where I want to receive my passport back after stamping. Yesterday I got my Visa stamped at my friend's residence. Few weeks later, another friend is coming back to India and he will be getting my passport.

So, people who are in similar situation have the option of sending passport to CPPO through someone close travelling. But before that send email to CPPO asking to get Visa stamped at CHC India. I was unlucky in this regard, but many ppl got reply after 2-3 weeks and they got their Visa stamped in India.

Hope this might be useful for some one.

All the best to rest of the guys waiting for next step.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOVA21 said:
In my case they verified IELTS & Education and Sri Lankan police report as well..then they sent the MR & RPRF..
The GCMS dont say any checking about work experience.

You are correct. they do the BG check first then MR..but that check mean document check (Experience, IELTS,Education)
after the MR they do 2nd type BG check which include security & criminality check.. just my opinion..may be seniors know well
how do you know they verified IELTS, Education and Sri Lankan police report?

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
rakeshtk said:
bg check happens very rarely......That also after MR it will be really negligible.... Till now in this forum only 4 members reported about bg check thats also before MR... VO do two types of bg checking... 1st one is based on the randomly selected applications the next is based on the suspicious cases but these two happens before the MR....
Dear friend - if there are not much checks after MR, then any idea why they still take 3 months time to stamp the visa??

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
XBOX7 said:
Hi All,

I am back after almost 2 months, I was buzy sorting my issues of sending Passport to CPPO. Finally I got my passport stamped yesterday.

Here is my story:

I'm 13th May applicant from India and applied under 2174 category, but unlike others in India I got my medicals, PCC request from CPPO and later even the Passport request from CPPO. Here, I was in trouble, cos its illegal to send Indian passports outside country via courier. I sent email to CPPO explaining the situation and requesting to allow getting passport stamped at CHC India. Unfortunately I sent email to a wrong email address, there was a small hyphen mistake. I realized it after 2 weeks, then again I sent email, but this time on correct email as I got auto reply that they usually send just to confirm that email has been received.

I did not got any reply on for next 20 days. Till that time I was calling New Delhi visa office, CHC India, CIC but the only reply that I got was, "send email to CPP-O and they will reply back". I always had another option of sending passport with someone close travelling to Canada. Luckily some days later, one of my friend was travelling to Ottawa and I gave my passport to him along with an authorization letter stating that I am authorizing my friend to carry my passport to\from Canada for Visa stamping. Also I sent " Use of Representative form"at cic-telecentre-contact-rep @ cic.gc.ca mentioning my friend as my representative and the local address where I want to receive my passport back after stamping. Yesterday I got my Visa stamped at my friend's residence. Few weeks later, another friend is coming back to India and he will be getting my passport.

So, people who are in similar situation have the option of sending passport to CPPO through someone close travelling. But before that send email to CPPO asking to get Visa stamped at CHC India. I was unlucky in this regard, but many ppl got reply after 2-3 weeks and they got their Visa stamped in India.

Hope this might be useful for some one.

All the best to rest of the guys waiting for next step.
Dear friend - Congratulations to you!! Do you know of anyone exactly in the opposite situation of you?? I mean... be in Canada and request visa stamping in Canada instead of India..... anyone you know??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nekeol said:
wait they will contact to you maximum more 3 months
Brother how can u have such forecasting about the slowest VO--SGVO.... :eek: :eek:

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Dear friend - if there are not much checks after MR, then any idea why they still take 3 months time to stamp the visa??
According to Canadian immigration policy all the bg and security check should happen before MR..... MR in some ways is regarded even as final confirmation from the visa office...That is why the reason you can participate in CIIP after your MR....The delay can be attached to some other internal processing it must not to be bg or security check....I suggest you to go through cic manual 2013 for your understanding dear....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
etha4u said:
Dear Seniors,

Need help. Its 11 Sep last I heard from CIC..I emailed SGVO, and they replied on 1 week of dec below:
Your application was received in Singapore on 9 Sept 2013 is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Should I send again an email or ask for GMC note?

Hope to hear from all of you asap...
Actually brother u have nothing to do yet except emailing minister. Yes u can order a GCMS note, but for sure u will see no progress till now from this lazy VO. No MR has issued from Aug (either any category=MI2/3/FSW13) from any of the forum member... :(

So just keep emailing Minister. For more info about this ,u can follow FSW-2013-SGVO thread.

And pray for all of us.