+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
lids2154 said:
OMG!!!!!
unbelievable!!!!!
ECAS updated to IN PROCESS

*We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2013.*

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Although i have not received my PER, i tried it with my old app UCI.
Hope il get the good new soon. :) :) :)
Big congrats lid to you,at night u were only able to access on IVR so when that break through came,

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations JBZZS. What is your NOC and date of application?
2147, May 13th.

Nothing for 2174 from LVO :(

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
i dont know wht crap my consultant is saying.....first i spoke to junior agent who doesnt even understand what ecas status means...i was so pissed with her ignorance...later i spoke to manager whom i know is very knowldgeble...and she was clearly saying 3 to 4 people got passports backs with stamping and they applied in 2013..........dont know how far its real....but a ray of hope for all u ndvo guys who sent your passports :) :) :) :) :)

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
three star said:
i dont know wht crap my consultant is saying.....first i spoke to junior agent who doesnt even understand what ecas status means...i was so pissed with her ignorance...later i spoke to manager whom i know is very knowldgeble...and she was clearly saying 3 to 4 people got passports backs with stamping and they applied in 2013..........dont know how far its real....but a ray of hope for all u ndvo guys who sent your passports :) :) :) :) :)
yuppp...dats a great ray of hope for us...

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
lids2154 said:
OMG!!!!!
unbelievable!!!!!
ECAS updated to IN PROCESS

*We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2013.*

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Although i have not received my PER, i tried it with my old app UCI.
Hope il get the good new soon. :) :) :)
I have sent u PM plz reply

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
dhanoa9015 said:
ndvo may start issuing visas for fw2013 anytime now.....bfore end of this month we will definitely see few visas being issued...
Hi Dhanoa,

Yes lets wait & See, As of now that's the only thing we can do. Lets hope the best.................

Rgds

perseverance

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-12-13
Med's Done....
14-12-13
Passport Req..
11-12-13 Passport Sent: 03-01-14
Great news three star..
three star said:

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
NEO_2263 said:
Hi lids , which number u dialed - i think ivr does not tell status- or maybe i dun have that number -

Pls clear the procedure to check status through IVR
0016139444000 dial this no and follow instruction
plz update after checking

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
three star said:
Hi Three Star,

If you cant name the Consultant name in an open forum can you pls PM me with your consultant name plzzzzzzz.

Rgds

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhaumick said:
Joe, my friend you are a beam of devine light in this situation. I did mention my duties on a plain paper, though i provided my pay slips, appointment letter with salary annexure, even interview call letters, i included income tax Form-16 which is paid on my belhalf by my employer, my appraisal letters with salary annexures, training certificates provided by my employers, contract agreements and severence letters also.. I hope that is enough... a word of reinforcement from you guys will help a lot...
Am sure......... You are through buddy........ Especially Form16 or ITRs ....... You attached all necessary docs...... No worries......
Good luck:)

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
udhnis said:
Hi Three Star,

If you cant name the Consultant name in an open forum can you pls PM me with your consultant name plzzzzzzz.

Rgds
no secrects bro :p :p :p :p....consultant name is opulentus in hyderabad where they have head office.

call this number 040-30911051 and later dial 2 for canada..someone will answer ur call ...but the problem may be they may not talk much with u unless u applied through them,,..first they will ask for ur name and check in their database...but try ur luck....try to speak to a lady called praveena there as she is having some good knowledge

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
;D ;D ;D ;D Good news.. ;D..after refreshing my email for about the 50th time today :p, I got this mail from CIO. It indeed was my PER mail. Happy about this.

Admin, please update. :p

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star said:
no secrects bro :p :p :p :p....consultant name is opulentus in hyderabad where they have head office.

call this number 040-30911051 and later dial 2 for canada..someone will answer ur call ...but the problem may be they may not talk much with u unless u applied through them,,..first they will ask for ur name and check in their database...but try ur luck....try to speak to a lady called praveena there as she is having some good knowledge

Praveena..............Shyamli........Parvathi...,,,,,Dorcus...... You name any one in
Opulentus Jubilee hills,,,,, Hyderabad....... Know nothing about neither Australia immi nor Canada immigration
They learn from us....... Only thing they say is...... Forward your docs...... We review in 3 stages......:)...,,,,, except holding your mails from CIC or your TFN.....,

Same with Y-Axis ......WWICS.....,,,:)