+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
Its great to see that LVO has started processing our applications. Many many congrats to all those who have got MRs. Best of luck for all next steps.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
dub2can said:
And the lucky winner is ..... Maria. ;D
Haha I like tht...Certainly a day if celebration for lvo applicants today....I never imagined I would b first to announce. ..lol

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Maria_Sal said:
Haha I like tht...Certainly a day if celebration for lvo applicants today....I never imagined I would b first to announce. ..lol
And yes the fireworks continues with the news from farhan.

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Kashka, you took the words out of my mouth. I feel the same way.....lol

kashka said:
Islandbabe,

Every time I see a post from you my heart skips a beat thinking you have heard from our VO!! I love your enthusiasm!!

Congrats to all who have received MR, PPR, PER etc!!

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats arbeh on your CC being charged. Another good insight is that CIC is now charging first week of december applicants.

Keep us posted on your progress.

arbeh said:
Guys

I just checked my CC and it was charged for 1100$. It has not been mentioned yet for what reason. but I am pretty sure this for immigration since I have not applied for anything else.

my application received on CIO in December 2 ;D.

;D

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Thank you very much. ;D

yardie said:
Congrats arbeh and your CC being charged. Another good insight is that CIC is now charging first week of december applicants.

Keep us posted on your progress.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
WAOO, first MR from LVO. This is an excellent news.
I have indeed been missing in action.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS MARIA !

I wish you great success in the remaining track.

Maria_Sal said:
Dear alll....im jumping with joy n thanking Allah swt .....got medical request from lvo....

lvo u rock....I cant believe this... wowwwww...3 emails for each of our family member....best of luck to everyone here....u r a big support...

Allah swt certainly grants the one with patience mashaAllah

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, Pharmacistfarhan.

You certainly deserve it. I wish you sucess in the remaining track.

I think everyone should be gearing up for a medical tsunami from other local VOs this January.

[quote author= link=topic=146774.msg2825692#msg2825692 date=1389366960]
Fellows..........I got MR today at around 3:00pm PST....so happy.

LVO has started our applications.. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All in all today was a great day for forumites. Next week I hope for even more great news....bhfsw2074 (sure I have it wrong again).....you know I am hoping for it to be your week!!!!

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
Maria_Sal said:
Dear alll....im jumping with joy n thanking Allah swt .....got medical request from lvo....

lvo u rock....I cant believe this... wowwwww...3 emails for each of our family member....best of luck to everyone here....u r a big support...

Allah swt certainly grants the one with patience mashaAllah
Congrats Maria also congrats Farhan
your news were highly anticipated on this forum since LVO's been sleeping for long and many members here were getting anxious to get such news...happy for you and all LVO members :) may the MR rain shower up on all of you :D and hope the rest of VOs wake up and pick up the pace

Good Luck for all

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
venkatFSWP said:
Jigzzy,

I am happy to share the good news to forum. I got updates from CIC. They asked me to provide below details.

• Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself/ your spouse
• Medical examination for yourself and your spouse (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
• New original FBI certificate for yourself and your spouse
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
• New original police certificate for yourself and your spouse from India
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
congrats venkat...happy to hear your news and thanks for your update
may you get the maple leaf soon :)

congrats everyone getting PER, MR, RPRF or PPR
Good luck everyone :)

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Gongrats for everyone who got PER, MR and/or RPRF.

It is also good news that CPP-O continued working on 2013 applications as I noticed that during the last 4 weeks, they have issued MRs, and RPRFs for 2012 applicants.

gb2901

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Dear Forum-mates, I am very happy to inform you that I received email from CIC yesterday for MR, PCC and RPFP. There was no mention of proof of "Availability of Funds" in the mail which I guess is even better :)
Admins, please change my row color :) :)

Now, a question, the mail also says that I need to submit "New original FBI certificate for yourself and your spouse" within 60 days. I did send the original FBI certificate to them on Dec 12th and they received it Dec 18th. This email has been sent yesterday. I am confused if they need another new FBI certificate because the one I sent has some issues or the immigration officer working on my file just does not know that I already sent it. In any case, I am thinking to send them an email to inquire about it. The problem is that getting another FBI certificate takes 16-20 weeks and I will not be able to submit it on time. If anyone has similar experiences, please share.

secondly, Is the RPRF fee CAD 490 for each(Primary Applicant and Spouse) or total? I think its 490 each(which means CAD 980 for couples). Please confirm.

After seeing the email, I got my medical done today(E-medical enabled) and will be paying RPRF fee this weekend. Hoping the rest of the process moves faster.

Good luck to everyone and God bless.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venkatFSWP said:
Jigzzy,

I am happy to share the good news to forum. I got updates from CIC. They asked me to provide below details.

• Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself/ your spouse
• Medical examination for yourself and your spouse (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
• New original FBI certificate for yourself and your spouse
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
• New original police certificate for yourself and your spouse from India
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
Congratulations :)

but i wonder, your application was received on 13th of May why it took such a long time for them to send you MR?!!

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats gb2901 on the progress your application is making.

I'm not sure why they are requesting a new FBI certificate(Maybe the officer did not find it or maybe it expired).

The RPRF fee CAD 490 for you the primary applicant and CAD 490 for your spouse, so yes it is 980 in total.

gb2901 said:
Dear Forum-mates, I am very happy to inform you that I received email from CIC yesterday for MR, PCC and RPFP. There was no mention of proof of "Availability of Funds" in the mail which I guess is even better :)
Admins, please change my row color :) :)

Now, a question, the mail also says that I need to submit "New original FBI certificate for yourself and your spouse" within 60 days. I did send the original FBI certificate to them on Dec 12th and they received it Dec 18th. This email has been sent yesterday. I am confused if they need another new FBI certificate because the one I sent has some issues or the immigration officer working on my file just does not know that I already sent it. In any case, I am thinking to send them an email to inquire about it. The problem is that getting another FBI certificate takes 16-20 weeks and I will not be able to submit it on time. If anyone has similar experiences, please share.

secondly, Is the RPRF fee CAD 490 for each(Primary Applicant and Spouse) or total? I think its 490 each(which means CAD 980 for couples). Please confirm.

After seeing the email, I got my medical done today(E-medical enabled) and will be paying RPRF fee this weekend. Hoping the rest of the process moves faster.

Good luck to everyone and God bless.