+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

omarsoman

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23
AOR Received.
11/10/2013
File Transfer...
11/10/2013
Med's Request
Insha Allah
Med's Done....
Insha Allah
Passport Req..
Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Insha Allah
Hello Friends

I am a 23 may applicant still waiting for my MR email… no one from 3212 has reported MR in the forum and 2 forumites reported PP request for 3211.

Both the NOC are little similar in nature, if there is any background check applicants from small diagnostic center will have any impact. Most of my work experience is from a small diagnostic center with 10-15 employees only and recent 2 years with a big hospital chain. Though I worked in a branch hospital and my reference letter is from department of head – Laboratory services most of the time this person will be on travel

NDVO verification team who does BGC will they straight go to Head office or how will they know that there are different branches within the city. Though i have informed HR abt Canada immigration and not sure if they will respond in a proper manner to NDVO..... really very worried abt this

Not sure what is happening at NVDO and the wait is almost killing me everyday..

umm abdullah

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2014
Nomination.....
cc charged 11/2/2014..PER 24/2/2014 .....2nd line added 29/4/2014
IELTS Request
sent....8 7 7.5 8
Med's Request
04/02/2015
Med's Done....
15/02/2015 furtherance med req 7/05/2015
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
PPR 1 18/05/2015 PPR 2 26/05/2015
LANDED..........
22/09/2015
rawdah said:
Put a greater emphasis on the Document check list before sending your new Application.

Hope you make it this time.

Good luck

Thank u Rawdah for ur sincere advice......need ur constant support n encouragement...

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Who1074,

First of all, I request you to take this discussion for the sake of GOOD. I found few forum members became emotional during discussing an issue.

I am copying below exactly what is given on the CIC website from the instruction guide:

Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
•the name of the original document,
•the date of the certification,
•his or her name,
•his or her official position or title, and
•his or her signature.

Who can certify copies?

Persons authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:
•a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
•a justice of the peace

Outside Canada:
•a judge
•a magistrate
a notary public
•an officer of a court of justice
•a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

I didn't find any reference in above text that only documents not in English or French (document that requires translation) requires Certified True Copy rather it is general sentence (refer to first sentence from CIC's instructions guide above) which should be applied to all documents either in English, French or other language.

Certification is required to authenticate that the photocopy is taken from original document and photocopy is genuine. Certification is not done to authenticate the document itself or what is written on the document. What I want to say that if document is in English or French and CIC can read it, it doesn't mean that photocopy becomes authentic or genuine.

Notarized documents are those documents that are certified by Notary Public. Notary Public is one of the authorized persons as per CIC who can Certify True Copies, therefore we should refer to Certified True Copies but not only Notarized Copies to avoid any confusion.

As per my understanding, sending non-certified true copies of supporting documents doesn't constitute that the applicant is not eligible to be processed but it could delay the processing of the application at local visa office or in worst case scenario, visa officer at CIO may consider non-certified true copies of supporting documents as incomplete submission.
Dear Abu hassaan, I sincerely appreciate your help and support on this forum. However I will like to point out these few points:

Original- Original
Copies- Copies
Certified(Notarised copies)-Certified(Notarised copies)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Checking the checklist link above reveal that the documents format required by CIC are either Originals, copies or certified copies (document translation)
CIC/VO CANNOT consider an application incomplete or delay it simply because copies of original are sent where copies are required. sending certified copy of a document where copies are required is going an extra mile that may minimize certain elements of doubts but NO application can be rejected or considered incomplete on the basis of sending copies when copies are required.

Thank you.

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Passport stamped - Hurraaayyy

KanedaImmi said:
Dear Friends

I just received my PR stamped passports. Hurrayyyy

I received Passport request email on Nov 15th.. and on Monday Nov 18th I sent my passport to Otawa office.. today I received my passport back with PR stamped.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Thanks for your timely suggestions and help.
Congrats, KanedaImmi!
Happy for you! :D

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manonquest said:
Dear Friends,

I submitted my passports, medical completion proof, DD for RPRF and Police clearance certificates to NDVO on 23rd December 2013.

I couriered it through BLUEDART on 21st December 2013, package has been received by NDVO on 23rd December 2013.

Addministrators, I request you to kindly update my status in global and NDVO spread sheets.

Wishing you all very good luck ahead and pray god that everyone's dream come true as soon as possible.

Regards.
Dear manonquest, thank you for sharing us with your timeline!
You can also update your timeline at http://heycanada.ca/, where you may find some similar applicants by searching!
Hope more people are willing to share their information, it's helpful for those who are waiting in anxiety!

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hello every one!
I have received this email today... do you guys know what does it mean? is it a good news???

Your re-submission is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Pleaseee somebody tell me what does the following email mean? I am a 2131 applicant. Does it mean that I am under the cap? is this a good news???

Your re-submission is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
[/quote]

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
It takes anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks. I sent my request on Nov 4th and got my CC charged for $18 on Dec 20th. Still waiting for the PCC, which i think i should get it in a week. Hope this helps.

bhassid22 said:
Anybody know how long it will take to get FBI report if I apply from canada? Time constrain situation now.

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
Did you reapply and contacted them recently? if yes, then they are working on your case for initial verification.

Roya-FSW said:
Pleaseee somebody tell me what does the following email mean? I am a 2131 applicant. Does it mean that I am under the cap? is this a good news???

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
leo1134 said:
Did you reapply and contacted them recently? if yes, then they are working on your case for initial verification.
Yes I did! do you think if it means that I have been under the cap??

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
Re: Passport stamped - Hurraaayyy

KanedaImmi said:
Dear Friends

I just received my PR stamped passports. Hurrayyyy

I received Passport request email on Nov 15th.. and on Monday Nov 18th I sent my passport to Otawa office.. today I received my passport back with PR stamped.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Thanks for your timely suggestions and help.
Congratulations... really happy for you... :)

Mankaran

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
guys please help!

For Payment of Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee), the DD for CAD$ 490/- should be made in favor of Receiver General for Canada payable at Toronto or New Delhi or some other place??

Mankaran

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

cAP Updated ! Ahhhhhh

Allspark

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013, PER: 26-O8-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013, submitted 17-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM:15-02-2014, VISA ISSUE :12-02-2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Mankaran said:
guys please help!

For Payment of Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee), the DD for CAD$ 490/- should be made in favor of Receiver General for Canada payable at Toronto or New Delhi or some other place??

Mankaran
you should make a DD for INR 28900 towards CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION payable at NEW DELHI.