+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

marr8

Dec 17, 2013
AbhishekGupta said:
looking the pattern of bcg they move from kerla to chennai and then banglore...so HYderabad and pune can be next target...

so hyderabad and pune applicant be aware ( just what i feel)

but are bcg only happening for may applicant :eek: :-\
When they reached to someone in bangalore office yesterday, they said they are going to Delhi now...So hyderabad and pune are not in picture..but anything can happen though....Not sure if it is only for MAY applicants...have u raised a CSE with NDVO and checked the status?

iam_worried

Nov 19, 2013
sorry to hear about your application :(. .if you don't mind what is your NOC?
what is your thread line?

diode said:
today i got application back from cic due to cap,but on my generic form they mention UCI and there is file number on file number there is cross by pencil,some section of generic form tick mark by red pen example principal applicant name,date of birth,passport number,date of issue and date of expiry.i think in UCI they stored these things and rest of information like education, noc, exp. in file number. please comment on my post whether i am right or not.
regards
diode(uk)

[/quote

Jack Dawson

Jun 8, 2013
Dear All

Looking at the posts by our friends for Past 2 days have been really scary.

As far as my case is concerened, i am 16th May applicant, and i checked with my employer today if there was any visit, email or atleast a phone call from NDVO for any verification, and the answer is NO.

Being 16th May applicant, i guess the verification if it would have happened should have been completed by now.. Pls correct me if i am wrong

What would be other reasons for dealy on sending MR. (i guess chritmas may not be a good reasaon at all, as they have mentioned only 25th and 26th as holidays)

Anyways this has been a dreadful experience which we cant forget for the entire life. Wish this turns out to be positive.. Lets hope for the best..

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
Can anyone pls tell when was last per received that is for which date applicant??

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
they said they going to delhi.when they visit in chennai too..and both are may applicant ..no i havent contact NDVO till now as i feel next MR will only come in JAN so waiting till that time.

but all i can say we all need to be alert of any bgc anytime..

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
marr8 said:
Same here brother...I also got the AOR from NDVO on 10 Oct...Nothing after that..applications after us have got it....dont know the reason....some NDVO guys have done physical check-ups by going to some people offices...may be that is the delay...but not sure
Those Applicant's who have not received MR even after 6 month's kindly contact NDVO through their official inquiry form. It is within your right to do so , you can verify this from the explicit instructions given in the AOR.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
Jack Dawson said:
Dear All

As far as my case is concerened, i am 16th May applicant, and i checked with my employer today if there was any visit, email or atleast a phone call from NDVO for any verification, and the answer is NO.

Being 16th May applicant, i guess the verification if it would have happened should have been completed by now.. Pls correct me if i am wrong

What would be other reasons for dealy on sending MR. (i guess chritmas may not be a good reasaon at all, as they have mentioned only 25th and 26th as holidays)

Anyways this has been a dreadful experience which we cant forget for the entire life. Wish this turns out to be positive.. Lets hope for the best..
jack the banglore one is 13 may applicant, that mean verification is still on for early may applicant too..

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbhishekGupta said:
they said they going to delhi.when they visit in chennai too..and both are may applicant ..no i havent contact NDVO till now as i feel next MR will only come in JAN so waiting till that time.

but all i can say we all need to be alert of any bgc anytime..
Yes, you are right. Try to be always in the office. If some staffs give wrong information we won't be able to apply to Canada for 5 years.

marr8

Dec 17, 2013
Jack Dawson said:
Dear All

Yes you are right....christmas is not a reason..something else is...The more scary thing is people after May i.e. June applicants are receiving it...is it a possibility that the VO who has been allotted some set of MAY files is on leave?

marr8

Dec 17, 2013
rakeshtk said:
Yes, you are right. Try to be always in the office. If some staffs give wrong information we won't be able to apply to Canada for 5 years.
Have u tried raising a CSE to NDVO?...how come other MAY applicants or whosover have got the MR have been through...If they are doing BCG, they didnt do it for them?...

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marr8 said:
Have u tried raising a CSE to NDVO?...how come other MAY applicants or whosover have got the MR have been through...If they are doing BCG, they didnt do it for them?...
I am Oct applicant still long time to go...... ;D .... you can find it out from the spreadsheet how many May applicants received MR without background check and how many more are still remaining to get bgc....

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
marr physical bgc is not done for all applicants..they have randomly selected 30 applicants and they can be anyone..so those who got MR are really lucky that they are saved..

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
Any update after oct21 cc charged?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjoy said:
Any update after oct21 cc charged?
No Arjoy,

Now the next CC applicant is only on 31st Oct and after her another applicant paid via CC is on Nov 6th... :(

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Seniors and Admins - islandbabe, amit, radwah, abu hassan, etc etc

I am trying to apply for the SINP program and there they have asked for a 'SETTLEMENT PLAN'. Now I have got a link and have prepared and have got a pdf for the same. However the same seems very very generic and I am unsure as to whether the same is correct or not. I have to submit the same by 2nd of Jan 2014 and that is the date when SINP is going to open with their new changes. If you know anything about the same can you please help.

Please consider request as urgent as lots of other members are also desperate to get into SINP as their applications have been returned due to cap filled here