+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Adrenalineforu said:
...and that too on the greatest day in the history of mankind!
:) Well you helped me learn something with that one...

You must mean International Migrants Day?
HTML4 published, perl released
The west discovers the existance of New Zealand
An unpleasant Russian dictator is born

but surely all of these things pale into insignificance compared with the news earlier today that LVO is looking at FSW2013 paperwork? ;D

soma sekhar

Sep 26, 2013
rakeshtk said:
Not for me for another applicant. See page 3128 plz.....
ohh that's strange ? how come physical verification....do we have to be in office then when they come and when does this physical verification happens ??

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
rakeshtk said:
I think they came for background checking. Another applicant also got it 4 days back. I think they might have cross checked with your HR or boss about you. They might felt it satisfied that may be the reason why they went without waiting for you....
Could you point me to the other guy who got this visit pls

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
preity said:
Could you point me to the other guy who got this visit pls
check this page: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.46470.html

User ID: casv

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soma sekhar said:
ohh that's strange ? how come physical verification....do we have to be in office then when they come and when does this physical verification happens ??
Already one applicant reported in the forum about the physical verification happened last week. Many of us including me thought its a trick from the consultant for personal benefit. But the physical verification now seems to be true.

It is better to be in the office becoz some other staffs or some of your colleagues (having jealous about on growth ;D) give wrong information then NDVO may put us under Section 40A. I don't know when exactly it happen but both the applicants reported about physical verification are May 2nd week applicants.

soma sekhar

Sep 26, 2013
rakeshtk said:
Already one applicant reported in the forum about the physical verification happened last week. Many of us including me thought its a trick from the consultant for personal benefit. But the physical verification now seems to be true.

It is better to be in the office becoz some other staffs or some of your colleagues (having jealous about on growth ;D) give wrong information then NDVO may put us under Section 40A. I don't know when exactly it happen but both the applicants reported about physical verification are May 2nd week applicants.
that's problem if some one is on holiday / sick / or left that company....

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
preity said:
its a big MNC, fortune 500 company in Bangalore
Preiti wat else they have asked you..... Just brief us with that event...

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preity said:
its a big MNC, fortune 500 company in Bangalore
Hi Preity,

I don't think there is nothing to worry in your case as becoz its listed in top 500 fortune company. They might have just wanted to verify you are working there.

AB211

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
31-Oct-2013
Med's Request
20-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2014

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
casv said:
Hi All,

I have an very important info to be shared to all of the members. Yesterday I shared this to the watsup group. Members from NDVO came to my husband's office (who is the main applicant) for personal visit and had spoke to his boss who was the reference person and also one on one with my husband for about half an hour.

Just keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best...Rest left to God!!!
I had a visit too from Shwetha from the High Commission.But I had already left and missed talking to them :( Could you kindly share what kind of questions they asked your husband. I will feel less guilty if I know