+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
dhanoa9015 said:
dear all..,wat a pleasant surprise...i hv just now recvd a mail for RPRF and Passport req from NDVO...
Many congrats, ur status is updated.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand that this date should be referred to the date when local visa office receives the application i.e. date of AOR.

abhi340 said:
I guess its date of application if i m not wrong. if its date of AOR then the guys who got AOR in july should have to wait for 1 more month to contact NDVO..

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
20 working days are over or 20 total days? You must wait for 20 working days i.e. 5 working days in a week. By the way, did you receive automated reply from CIO immediately after you sent your email?

physioflex said:
Hi i m august applicant n wrote mail to them n 20 days r over. But no responsee n i m prosuming that i m out. Pl suggest what to do.i

kumar2263

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2013
Doc's Request.
ALL DONE AT A TIME
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 8, 2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 6, 2014, 3rd line updated (medicals received) on April 17, 2014
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
January 3, 2014 (received by VO on Jan 11, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014 (DM), May 2, 2014 (copr & ppts)
LANDED..........
THIS YEAR, Mostly in August
Dear forum members,

FOR ALL THOSE WHO R WAITING FOR THEIR MRs FROM NDVO...got news from a reliable source.

NDVO is giving priority/preference to people who have:
1. Outside travel (the more u travel the 1st preference to u).
2. NDVO database listed/reputed companies (who worked or presently working in reputed companies).
3. NOC in demand..as requested by CIC instructions.
4. Cap filled NOCs first and next others (like ours 2263).
5. Younger guys first preference (although not throwing out older ones, but they r second preference).
6. After MR also they r going for checking again...

Above all, it depends on the Visa Officer and after him the clerk ( :eek: :eek:) who r dealing with ur file. Now, taking into consideration Christmas, all the rest files will be issued MRs in January. In one of our forum guys case, when visa officer just asked for his FBI clearance...clerk overruled it and asked for wife's FBI too ( :eek: :eek:) and pended the file. This happened after MR done and passport sent.

Now on, MRs will be issued very slowly as they work very coooly...no hurries..no storms...now the period is after storm...thats y we can see this week (last 2 days) we have seen hardly any MR...and on saturdays they r doing supplementary works like sending RPRF, etc., to guys who got only MR mail first.

Last but not least...even after Medicals...only for lucky guys it is happening quickly (like getting stamped)...others have to wait, wait, wait...

so guys forget about MR and concentrate on our present works...whenever it comes let us celebrate...

One thing for sure is.....they r going through our files and we are in Q...so if not today tom we will get it...all the best to all of us and may god bless us all... :) :) :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remember that PCC must not be more than 3 months old when CIO/local visa office receives it. I pray you get your PCC, MR, RPRF and PPR request as soon as possible but in worst case scenario, if your PCC is getting older, send it to NDVO without the request before it becomes invalid.

Allspark said:
no need to send PCC right now. In the medical request letter they will also also ask for submission of pcc , RPRF and PP. That is usually the practice. so just wait for their mail.

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
admins pls update my status. I got my AOR today .
Kindly update me in NDVO spreadsheet also

rahuldlf

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Dec 2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear fatenny,

NOC stated on the envelop is for easy management of applications at the CIO but not for the queue system. The queue is made based on date received but not based on the NOC due to the reason that there is total CAP of 5000 and when it will be FULL, many of the sub-caps will be much lower than the 300 sub-CAP. When you say each NOC takes 300 applications, this is the maximum number one eligible occupation can be filled up but all eligible occupations are not going to be filled up to maximum 300 sub-CAP because of 5000 total CAP limit.

If your understanding is considered right for the sake of discussion, then it is quite possible that at the time of 5000 CAP FULL, application received under NOC 2144 (just for example) on March 15th, 2014 is given PER while application received under NOC 2145 (just for example) on February 15th, 2014 is given PER. In such scenario, applications received under NOC 2145 between February 15th to March 15th, 2015 will be neglected and hence, can't be justified. These applicants may decide to go in the court against CIO for this unjustified action.
I agree with you Hassaan.

rahuldlf

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Dec 2014
swordfish said:
admins pls update my status. I got my AOR today .
Kindly update me in NDVO spreadsheet also
Congrats Swordfish.
Could you please share your DD Encashment date.

Regards

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
I have entered my details through http : // tinyurl.com/fswp2013-add-entry. Please add me to the spreadsheet. I got my AOR on 5th Sep, 2013.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
dhanoa9015 said:
dear all..,wat a pleasant surprise...i hv just now recvd a mail for RPRF and Passport req from NDVO...
Congrats!

physioflex

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Abu Hassaan said:
20 working days are over or 20 total days? You must wait for 20 working days i.e. 5 working days in a week. By the way, did you receive automated reply from CIO immediately after you sent your email?
I had received automatic mail receiuved it

physioflex

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
nuvok79 said:
Dear admin,

Kindly update. Got the passport request, PCC & rprf from NDVO just now. Already got the MR request few days back. will be submitting all the requested documents by next wk end.

Best of luck to all the applicants including me for the positive processing.

Thanks

Thanku fr answering.

welcomecanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Yes
Jatpunjabi said:
Friends,
My application received date is 13/05/2013
and AOR date is 26/10/2013.
I did not send PCC with application
Now PCC is ready with me
Kindly advise
Should i send PCC to NDVO ?
or
Wait till NDVO demands for the PCC ?
In case if you need to submit PCC other than that of indian one, then it is better to submit before they ask.
Because in my case they first asked for only my PCC since i need to submit PCC other than indian and i didn't submit PCC with application.

So to reduce the delay it is better to submit PCC if there is PCC to be submitted other than indian PCC.

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
kumar2263 said:
Dear forum members,

FOR ALL THOSE WHO R WAITING FOR THEIR MRs FROM NDVO...got news from a reliable source.

1. Outside travel (the more u travel the 1st preference to u).
2. NDVO database listed/reputed companies (who worked or presently working in reputed companies).
3. NOC in demand..as requested by CIC instructions.
4. Cap filled NOCs first and next others (like ours 2263).
5. Younger guys first preference (although not throwing out older ones, but they r second preference).
6. After MR also they r going for checking again...

Above all, it depends on the Visa Officer and after him the clerk ( :eek: :eek:) who r dealing with ur file. Now, taking into consideration Christmas, all the rest files will be issued MRs in January. In one of our forum guys case, when visa officer just asked for his FBI clearance...clerk overruled it and asked for wife's FBI too ( :eek: :eek:) and pended the file. This happened after MR done and passport sent.

Now on, MRs will be issued very slowly as they work very coooly...no hurries..no storms...now the period is after storm...thats y we can see this week (last 2 days) we have seen hardly any MR...and on saturdays they r doing supplementary works like sending RPRF, etc., to guys who got only MR mail first.

Last but not least...even after Medicals...only for lucky guys it is happening quickly (like getting stamped)...others have to wait, wait, wait...

so guys forget about MR and concentrate on our present works...whenever it comes let us celebrate...

One thing for sure is.....they r going through our files and we are in Q...so if not today tom we will get it...all the best to all of us and may god bless us all... :) :) :)
Hi kumar2263 i dont have documentary proof but it seems like your information is close to correct if its my case. I got AOR on 16th and MR+RPRF+PPR on 4th Dec. Following is my case

1. Outside travel (the more u travel the 1st preference to u). - I traveled 17 times to five different countries for my employer.
2. NDVO database listed/reputed companies (who worked or presently working in reputed companies). - I have worked with TATA power, AREVA T&D (A french MNC) and ABB ( A Swiss MNC)
3. NOC in demand..as requested by CIC instructions. - My NOC is 0211 I am not sure about the demand but it might be positive
4. Cap filled NOCs first and next others (like ours 2263). - 0211 is filled
5. Younger guys first preference (although not throwing out older ones, but they r second preference). - I am 30.
6. After MR also they r going for checking again... - I hope they are done with mine. :( :(