+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hi Welcome I am not clear what you are asking....please clarify....the baby has to be added to your file BEFORE you get the Visa so the baby can get one too......or be born in Canada AFTER you get your PR and Land.......if you get your Visa and do not land and the child is born outside of Canada you will have to apply for a PR card for that child ....( family sponsorship)
But as per me, best is to travel to Canada if you have PR , so that baby is born in Canada and is Canada Citizen.. You might have to pay little bit extra for the hospital expenses..

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
welcomecanada said:
I have one doubt.

If we had get our visa stamped and what is the case of giving birth to a baby before landing Canada.
My doubt is can we accompany baby with simple procedure or what else we could do?

Need admins help...!
Thanks in Advance
But as per me, best is to travel to Canada if you have PR , so that baby is born in Canada and is Canada Citizen.. You might have to pay little bit extra for the hospital expense

ajaypal29

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-August-13
Med's Request
13-February-14
Med's Done....
1-mar-14
Passport Req..
21-apr-14
Hi,

QUERY:

- Is there a link where I can get broad timelines on steps post PER till Visa? And also some gyan on what exactly is AOR and expectations therein?

I know this is very basic and would have been answered somewhere in the forum but going through 3050 pages of posts is kind of tough and search does not throw up anything relevant.

Many thanks.

welcomecanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Yes
tas8fr said:
Hello all,

Medical request received with payment of fees and submission of passport on dec 4th.
The end date is by 18th jan 2014.

But my wife is 4 months pregnant. The baby is expected by 22nd may 2014.

I checked with my consultant and he said to raise a case specific query.

So I have raised a case specific query to extend the medicals by june end.

Waiting for the reply from NDVO. In case they dont turn up fast , I will go ahead with the medicals without the chest xray of my wife.

Any further suggestions on case are welcome.

All the best for every one.
Hi Friend,
Am in the same situation, My wife is 2 months pregnant. Also please let me know any update of your proceedings,....
Also let me know the answer for your query from NDVO.

Thanks in advance

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
welcomecanada said:
Hi Friend,
Am in the same situation, My wife is 2 months pregnant. Also please let me know any update of your proceedings,....
Also let me know the answer for your query from NDVO.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I think you have to wait till the birth of child to have medicals and further processing. Your baby will travel with you and you have to add him/her in application.

Thanks.

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Vancouver14 said:
http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=174
Hope they work faster now :p

saurabhs

May 8, 2013
Have got a PCC from SSP office but it is in hindi; should i go for the Passport seva kendra PCC or submit the hindi one translated? not sure about this translation thing as well, does the notary simply write the content on a sheet and stamps it or what?

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Members,

Before going to Bed, I pray to you GOD to bless us with the most precious golden email of Medical Request by tomorrow morning and before afternoon.

I pray to you with wholehearted and from the inner soul to please make my family's tomorrow, a great golden tomorrow (12/12/2013).

God bless us, God bless all.

I wish I could report you all by tomorrow afternoon about the receipt of my family's Medical :D :)

we too pray to god that u n yor family receive the medicals today....

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
welcomecanada said:
Hi islandbabe ,

Thanks for your answer,
My doubt is that, Up to 7 months of pregnancy only we could travel in planes(As per my understandings.. Please correct if wrong).
If we get the VIsa stamped after or near to 7 months, what is the best way to proceed?
Try getting your wife to Canada before delivery. Your child will be a born Canadian.

IHABNASSIF

Dec 10, 2013
Hi every one,
I applied on the 12th of October 2013 under (3217) “Cardiology technologists ...”. My concern is if I am late, knowing that under this occupation only 24 applications were received by 9-12-2013.
one more question: any estimated time between the day you apply and that on which your application is reviewed?

Many thanks and Regards

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi all

Received PER mail yesterday

Thanks to all the people of this forum once again

MLT3211 said:
Hi

Our admin are very fast, my profile has been updated on the spreadsheet

After a wait of 85 days the color of my profile was littlebit darken, don't know when it will become some more dark, waiting for that day

Thanks admin making such a wonderful / knowledgeable forum also Thanks to Mr. David Cohen to provide the space in their website for such a knowledgeable forum

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)