+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

yuvs

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 , CC Charged 13-07-2013
AOR Received.
PER 23-07-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2013, ECAS updated [with 3rd line] : 24-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013 , (Received by NDVO 10-12-2013), RPRF DD en-cashed : 27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014 (Vancouver)
Congratulations.... Vicky.... that's amazing.....
I think they are not working on FIFO basis.... So anybody can expect MR now from NDVO.... ;D
Vicky if possible do share the email content and the email id from which you received it....... :)
All the best buddy....
Thanks in advance...!!!!
NDVO rocks...!!!!

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
yuvs said:
I think they are not working on FIFO basis.... So anybody can expect MR now from NDVO.... ;D
Vicky if possible do share the email content and the email id from which you received it....... :)
All the best buddy....
Thanks in advance...!!!!
NDVO rocks...!!!!
Rightly said, Yuvs

NDVO is now not working on FIFO basis.

All the best to all NDVO members. Hope we all get the MR news soon.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
yuvs said:
All the best buddy....
Thanks in advance...!!!!
NDVO rocks...!!!!
he got mail from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

yuvs

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 , CC Charged 13-07-2013
AOR Received.
PER 23-07-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2013, ECAS updated [with 3rd line] : 24-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013 , (Received by NDVO 10-12-2013), RPRF DD en-cashed : 27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014 (Vancouver)
ok..
Thanks buddy... did he get PCC request as well...? I think he didn't submit it earlier...
Nirmal said:
he got mail from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

saurabhs

May 8, 2013
People waiting for MR, I feel you would get MRs when you would least expect it. Atleast that always happens with me,I get things or things happens for me when I least expect them to happen. So, just sit back and relax. There is no point getting anxious or excited over the fact that what is happening with others.
Think of this PR application as a lottery ticket, either you would get it one day or you would not. There is no point brooding over or estimating the timelines when nobody can actually predict them, not even the people sitting in NDVO can tell you as to when you are going over to the next stage of the process.

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
Nirmal said:
To update all before Vicky_si does.. He has received MR from NDVO today (just half an hour back).

Source - NDVO Whatsapp group.

Many congrats to Vicky.. Hurreyyyy
Congrats Vicky_si. !! Now I wonder who will be next...there is no FIFO method for MR !!!!!

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
Nirmal said:
To update all before Vicky_si does.. He has received MR from NDVO today (just half an hour back).

Source - NDVO Whatsapp group.

Many congrats to Vicky.. Hurreyyyy
Heyy people..

I'm online now.. Yes received MR today..ohh how wonderful it feels..

To answer all your questions as I sent on the what's app group , here is the info...

I got 4 separate emails (have 4 applicants in my application including me) addressed seperately to each member of my family with IMM1017 form attached with each email...

The sender email id is.. " Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>;"

THe email content says ..

-----------
UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXX XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-e............i

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

---------------------

Medical Examination Instructions
Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada
IMM 1017 E (12-2012) GCMS
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
--------------------

STAY BLESSED

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
vicky_si said:
Heyy people..

To answer all your questions as I sent on the what's app group , here is the info...

I got 4 separate emails (have 4 applicants in my application including me) addressed seperately to each member of my family with IMM1017 form attached with each email...

The sender email id is.. " Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>;"

-----------

Dear XXX XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

---------------

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

---------------------

--------------------

STAY BLESSED
Many congrats again for MR, it does bring hope that in December NDVO would pick up speed.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
vicky_si said:
Heyy people..

-----------

Dear XXX XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-e............i

Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

---------------------

Medical Examination Instructions
Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada
IMM 1017 E (12-2012) GCMS
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
--------------------

STAY BLESSED
Thanks for posting the content Vikram. Had you submitted the PCC along with the application?

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
Vedh said:
Thanks for posting the content Vikram. Had you submitted the PCC along with the application?
nopes not submitted PCC with amy application... strangely .. haven't received request from NDVO on the same as yet..

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Dear Member,
Once again Congrats :D
Does your MR email also requested Passport ?

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
vicky_si said:
nopes not submitted PCC with amy application... strangely .. haven't received request from NDVO on the same as yet..
I am a bit confused with the random pattern that NDVO is adhering to

I2C received the Passport as well as landing fee request in the MR mail, whereas rest of the people have received only MR request.

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Member,
Once again Congrats :D
Does your MR email also requested Passport ?
No nothing as of now except MR.. no PCC, no pPR

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
vicky_si said:
No nothing as of now except MR.. no PCC, no pPR
I would like to know abt proof of funds. Did u send bank certificate or account statement with ur intial application?
Has NDVO asked abt updated proof of funds?

perseverence

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174&lt;br&gt;WES Assessment Filed..: 30-04-2013&lt;br&gt;WES Received......: 08-05-2013&lt;br&gt;DD Issued from..:HDFC Bank&lt;br&gt;Application Courier...:10-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 3:18pm&lt;br&gt;PER Received...: 24-07-2013&lt;br&gt;
AOR Received.
10-09-2013&lt;br&gt;Processing Started (ecas): 24-01-2014&lt;br&gt;
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
25-01-2014&lt;br&gt;Passport Sent.: 31-01-2014&lt;br&gt;Passport Recd.: 03-02-2014&lt;br&gt;RPRF Encashed: 08-02-2014&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Med's Recd..: 09-02-2014 &lt;--&lt;/b&gt;
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2014
LANDED..........
23-04-2014
Vedh said:
I am a bit confused with the random pattern that NDVO is adhering to

I2C received the Passport as well as landing fee request in the MR mail, whereas rest of the people have received only MR request.
True. The biggest deviation from the usual or the surprise is no request for PCC !!! Seems UPA government has devised a system of providing clearance based on Passport number, which NDVO has access to .. some nirAdhaar card or something :) :)