+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
AK2147 said:
Hi to all,
Please if any one can answer my question. When I was applying for fsw2013 my wife giving the last paper of her graduation so I was not able to claim the marks of her education and I was just getting 67 points. I am lucky that I got my PER and meanwhile my wife cleared her last paper. She is doctor now and I will get her degree in next month. Is there any chance if I get her degree evaluate and send it to LVO for claiming some extra points? Is there any possibility like this ?
Dear AK,

There are no extrapoints given for spouse education in FSWP2013 ...

Be happy for PER... :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
leo hot hunk said:
I believe there is extra points for spouse education....
No - there aren't.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp

dan32

Oct 21, 2012
Hey y'all!
Life is so beautiful! So colorful....Even the rain in Vancouver is wetter.
I'm a permanent resident of Canada! I landed today, signed all the papers and it's all done!
I received my passport back on thursday Nov 14th! The visa was issued on Oct 31st, sent to me on Nov 12th and valid till Oct 10th 2014.
The 'decision made' status is on since 2 days after they received my PCC from Canada at the end of Oct. Visa issued the next day.
Did the landing at Douglas Border. The officer asked if I've ever been convicted, if I've ever been refused entry into any country, marital status, if I have any children or dependent and that was it!
I've been living in Vancouver for almost 2 years with a study permit and the feeling now is....different! Doesn't feel real. But at the same time now I feel like I'm one of 'them'! I'm part of this. I've dreamed of this for 20 years!
Good luck to everyone! Never give up on your dreams.
Daniel

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
dan32 said:
Hey y'all!
I'm a permanent resident of Canada! I landed today, signed all the papers and it's all done!
I received my passport back on thursday Nov 14th! The visa was issued on Oct 31st, sent to me on Nov 12th and valid till Oct 10th 2014.
The 'decision made' status is on since 2 days after they received my PCC from Canada at the end of Oct. Visa issued the next day.
Did the landing at Douglas Border. The officer asked if I've ever been convicted, if I've ever been refused entry into any country, marital status, if I have any children or dependent and that was it!
I've been living in Vancouver for almost 2 years with a study permit and the feeling now is....different! Doesn't feel real. But at the same time now I feel like I'm one of 'them'! I'm part of this. I've dreamed of this for 20 years!
Daniel
Congratulation denial on your dream comes true..... Wish you a good luck for your future endeavor in your dream land....:)

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-t173178.0.html

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan32 said:
Hey y'all!
Daniel
congrats... wish u all d best fr ua future life. God bless u :)

abhkagrawal

Oct 20, 2013
Hi Guys,

I just got the application packet returned to me from Canada. The reason for return was, I did not submit the photocopies of my transcripts, even though I had given the original Educational Credential Assessment(ECA) report.
What would be the next step for me?
Should I just add those photocopies to the my application packet and resend it . Or should I again have to fill up document checklist form, fee payment form and the general application form?
I have some red marks on my fee payment form and the general applicaiton form..

Thanks

Abhishek

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhkagrawal said:
Hi Guys,

I just got the application packet returned to me from Canada. The reason for return was, I did not submit the photocopies of my transcripts, even though I had given the original Educational Credential Assessment(ECA) report.
What would be the next step for me?
Should I just add those photocopies to the my application packet and resend it . Or should I again have to fill up document checklist form, fee payment form and the general application form?
I have some red marks on my fee payment form and the general applicaiton form..

Thanks

Abhishek
but transcripts are not compulsary... ???
did u submit ua degree marksheet & cert. photocopy along with the ECA report?

abhkagrawal

Oct 20, 2013
No, I did not submit the photocopy of my marksheet or any other certificate with ECA report...
So, can that be a reason to return my application back?

lids2154 said:
but transcripts are not compulsary... ???
did u submit ua degree marksheet & cert. photocopy along with the ECA report?

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhkagrawal said:
No, I did not submit the photocopy of my marksheet or any other certificate with ECA report...
So, can that be a reason to return my application back?
dats wer u did a big mistake.
u shud send all ur academic marksheets & cert. photocopies(notary attested) along with ur orig. ECA report.
wich NOC u applied?
if CAP is not reach, reapply ASAP.
all d best. God bless. :)

abhkagrawal

Oct 20, 2013
lids2154 said:
dats wer u did a big mistake.
u shud send all ur academic marksheets & cert. photocopies(notary attested) along with ur orig. ECA report.
wich NOC u applied?
if CAP is not reach, reapply ASAP.
all d best. God bless. :)
Thanks. Also, should I re-fill all the forms again, as they have some red tick marks on them.
I applied in NOC 2145.
I can assume, everything else is right on my application, as I was not given any other remarks apart from the Academic certificities.

Thanks again

sailormoon

Nov 5, 2013
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Sep return resend w/ remarks 15-May-15
AOR Received.
17-Jul-15
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
11-Nov-15
Med's Done....
1-Dec-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15; PP sent: 4-Dec
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
Jul 2016
Hopefulval said:
Hello Everyone!

I'm hopefulval. Pleased to meet you all :-*.

My details are as follows: NOC 2263, VO: Accra, Date application sent 10/29/13, received 10/31/13. Signed for by Mike. Application package contained PCCs ECA and IELTS result and hopefully all requirements in the checklist but no spouse result. No family and no job offer in Canada. Lost credit card and then sent in another form IMM5620E with new credit details on 11/04/13 received 11/07/13 signed for by M.Conn. I was not satisfied because I only gave my Name, NOC and Date of birth on the explanation note. Besides, M.Conn didn't really sound familiar as I had checked the forum for receivers who signed for documents at the CIO. So, I sent in another on 11/11/13 with all details including Full name, date of birth, NOC, VO, Date and time my application was originally received and passport number. It was received 11/14/13, signed for by Mike

I hope this helps Sailormoon. P.S I'm a rooky on this forum, so not very experienced to advise.
Thanks for the help
If I may ask..did you use the same address?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 0211
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2 Canada

I was thinking that if they saw the mail with NOC 0211 they will immediately return it as NOC 0211 is already CAP?

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhkagrawal said:
Thanks. Also, should I re-fill all the forms again, as they have some red tick marks on them.
I applied in NOC 2145.
I can assume, everything else is right on my application, as I was not given any other remarks apart from the Academic certificities.

Thanks again
yep. plz carefully chck the fields where they have marked red....
reprint the forms, double chck it and resubmit... :)