+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Should have been LVO ...but it went to Ottawa :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother MAILTEJ , LVO does not provide any acknowledgement of file transfer. None of the Forum member from this VO has not found this. So LVO applicants have to wait till MR.

So happy waiting brother.. :DO

THEN NO CHOICE..BUT TO BE PATIENT :)

THANKS FOR THE REPLY !

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
devkis said:
Congratulations to all who have received PERs, AORs and MRs. ;D

I have query.

I applied for FBI clearance back in June. I received the clearance later in July. So far I have received AOR, but no communication from NDVO on PCC (for my wife) or FBI clearance for US stay. I wonder by the time such a request comes if my FBI clearance is old enough not to be accepted, will I have to apply again. Although, I haven't stayed in US since October 2012. Thus, the FBI clearance will be the same as the old one. In this situation

1. Should I communicate with NDVO to see if I can send the PCCs proactively?
2. Should I apply for FBI clearance again in due course such that by the time that I expect to receive any communication from NDVO I have the FBI clearance ready?
3. Should I just send the FBI clearance that I now have whenever NDVO asks, explaining them that even though it is dated July 2013 and old enough by your standards, the new FBI clearance will not be any different as I have not stayed in US since October 2012.

Your guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks

-devkis
well, I'm thinking that you better send the PCC now so they have it in file before it expires. But if you keep it with you and they ask for it later on, it will be difficult to justify why you're sending an expired certificate.

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
GURPREETSINGH02 said:
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know how long it takes to get any feedback from CPP-O after you send in your receipt of RPRF and Medicals? My physician was e-enabled so the reports should have been there the next day.

Please reply, as I am getting very anxious. I paid the RPRF fees just two days before the last date given to me, however I paid by credit card and e-mailed the receipt to the e-mail ID provided by them.

Thanks
GS
Hi
can you please share with us info about your application
When did it reach CIO?
What is your Visa Offic?
and which NOC?

Thanks

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Forum Members,

Any one on this forum, who has already received PER, has Birth Certificate with issue date much later than his/her birth date and CIO accepted that Birth Certificate, kindly let me know. For example, someone who got his/her Birth Certificate from issuing authority in his/her country at the age of 10, 15, 20 or even older age.

I think its not a big problem. I received PER and my Birth Certificate was issued almost 30 years later!!!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying gsriharsh.

There are normally 3 dates mentioned on Birth Certificate, one is the Date of Birth, second is the date of issue of Birth Certificate and third is the date of registration of the Birth. In normal circumstances, Birth is registered with concerned authority after few days or couple of weeks. Is Date of Registration on your Birth Certificate is few days after Date of Birth or it is closer to the Date of Issue of Birth Certificate?

gsriharsh said:
Yeaaa....I'd got it a few months ago....Just for FSW :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying sachoudary.

There are normally 3 dates mentioned on Birth Certificate, one is the Date of Birth, second is the date of issue of Birth Certificate and third is the date of registration of the Birth. In normal circumstances, Birth is registered with concerned authority after few days or couple of weeks. Is Date of Registration on your Birth Certificate is few days after Date of Birth or it is closer to the Date of Issue of Birth Certificate?

sachoudary said:
Yes i got it last year

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying kmkamal.

kmkamal said:
I think its not a big problem. I received PER and my Birth Certificate was issued almost 30 years later!!!

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
Kate12 said:
REceived Passport Request today!!! :) Please update the spreadsheet...
Many congrats Kate :)
AnnieGao2013 said:
Hello Admin,

Please help to update my status, I got my visa on Nov 6th, so happy!
Wish you all the best!
also many congrats Annie, Canada is waiting :D

Ka2000

Aug 7, 2013
Closed in Canada today:

Banks
Post offices
Federal and provincial government offices
All Toronto Employment and Social Services locations
Solid Waste Management Services' drop-off depots and Container Pickup locations
Children's Services offices and centres
All parking ticket counters
Long-Term Care Homes and Services adult day programs
All Property Tax and Utility payment counters at City Hall and the civic centres will be closed.

zack111bc

Sep 19, 2013
Hi All, I was received my AOR on 9/20/13 for my FSW2 applied on 4/29/13. Is anyone here in my situation? if so how long it takes to get the MR from CPP-O office. No idea when can i expect the MR from that Visa office. Please shed some light here about the time lines here

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Hi all,
I am happy to tell you that after the medical exam done on the 6th of November today we received the passport request via email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also requested:
- ORIGINAL passport with a minimum of 12 months remaining validity and at least two blank pages;
- proof of payment for Right of Permanent Residence fee
- 2 recent photos/person as specified in the application guide; and,
- height (in cms) and eye color of each person.

I am very grateful and I sincerely wish you to receive this great news ASAP!
Keep in touch!! :-*

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Abu Hassaan said:
Thanks for replying kmkamal.

thats not a problem abu hassan i got my birth certificate a month before applying.

dima74

Nov 11, 2013
Hi everyone
I submitted the application in the end of August and according to the spreadsheet the CIO is working on August 16 applications. I have a couple of questions and would be glad to hear what you think.
1. I made a mistake in generic application form, where it was requested "the highest level of education" so I put it correctly there but the next question was "number of years of educations in total" here I only put higher education years of 7 (seven) I now realized that I had to put the total including elementary and secondary. So it must have been 17 instead of 7. In the other form "background declaration" I did everything correctly.
Is this a huge error that would cause application to be returned?

2. At CIO do they process applications "first come first served" from a single pile for all economic categories such as Skilled, Self-employed, Investor or those are separate piles?

Please help