+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

member2013

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Thanks a lot for the response. Fingers crossed! :)

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
member2013 said:
Hey,
So So nervous... My application reached the CIC Office on July 24th, 2013 and was signed by D. Margetty, however, i have not yet received a PER. I saw one person whose application was filed on the 24th of July receive their PER today. My fee payment was by Managers Cheque. DO you think i should Worry??.. so nervous here.. :'(
dont worry u will get it soon.....

which noc u belongs too ?

also share your other detail too.

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Hi mates... As I have changed my job since july, do I need to inform NDVO?? BTW my file reached on 12 th june....should I notify them????

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Friends have a doubt suddenly from no where :(

Please confirm if the below received from NDVO is AOR, right?

thanks

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada received at this office on
05/10/2013 (mm/dd/yyyy) We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in
New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.
As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for
any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa
office.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to,
require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any
instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are
requested to contact this office directly.
Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 1 month
prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with
an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for
the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family
members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an
examination, a personal interview may be required.
Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If
an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer,
then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant may be
found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has
failed to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the
Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.
Interpreters
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and
who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your
interview appointment.
Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of
responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the
processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay would result from
the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the
country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral may be necessary to
verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning
qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when
assessing your application.
Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or
divorce, you must advise this office (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of any:
1. Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
2. Change of immigration representative;
3. Request for withdrawal of your application.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass
before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use
these months to gather information on Canada.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most
occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible
for assessing and recognizing your qualifications. However, some occupations are regulated
and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a
regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your
education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare
your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also
help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a
license to practice your occupation in Canada.
In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides
information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at:
www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada
general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in
Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.
The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca ) contains important
information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which
will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers
information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell
you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.
We trust that this information is helpful.
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration Section

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
WoW!!! dony that's truly amazing!!! congratulations :)
dony said:
:D End of the path my beloved friends, today I received this email :

File Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

Please be advised that we have completed processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada

Grateful to do the necessary arrangements with a private courier to collect your passports.

Sincerely,

;D Please updated my information

NOC :0211
Visa Office :Lima
IELTS Band:7
TEF : B-2
Self Calculated Points : 73
Single
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relative in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree:Bachelor 5 years
ECA Equivalence: Bachelor 5 years
Job Exp: 6+ years
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent : May 13
Fee Method: CC
Application Received: May 16
Receiving Time: 10:37AM
Signed By: Dougie Stevenson
Fee Encashed : July 16
PER received : July 25
MR: October 1
Passport Request: October 1
Visa Issued: October 25

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
This is AOR!!! congratulations Laksmissesh!!!!

laksmisesh said:
Friends have a doubt suddenly from no where :(

Please confirm if the below received from NDVO is AOR, right?

thanks

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada received at this office on
05/10/2013 (mm/dd/yyyy) We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in
New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.
As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for
any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa
office.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to,
require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any
instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are
requested to contact this office directly.
Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 1 month
prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with
an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for
the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family
members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an
examination, a personal interview may be required.
Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If
an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer,
then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant may be
found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has
failed to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the
Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.
Interpreters
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and
who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your
interview appointment.
Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of
responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the
processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay would result from
the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the
country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral may be necessary to
verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning
qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when
assessing your application.
Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or
divorce, you must advise this office (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of any:
1. Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
2. Change of immigration representative;
3. Request for withdrawal of your application.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass
before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use
these months to gather information on Canada.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most
occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible
for assessing and recognizing your qualifications. However, some occupations are regulated
and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a
regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your
education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare
your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also
help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a
license to practice your occupation in Canada.
In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides
information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at:
www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada
general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in
Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.
The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca ) contains important
information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which
will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers
information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell
you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.
We trust that this information is helpful.
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration Section

dipeshpokhrel

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013 PER.............. : 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
19-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
received AOR from NDVO at 5:20 am today,letter dated 26th oct
are NDVO working 24-7 ;D

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
husman said:
Im loving it AORs in the air.... I love this forum...n i have never felt in love with this blue color before....go blue go...... :p
Guys help me im shifting to a new job from riyadh to jeddah do i inform the visa office?
N about PCC any changes shud i get from jeddah or riyadh in saudi arabia?

Guys in saudi pls help ........rawdah
Are you in Saudi? Your visa office is NDVO or LVO?

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Dear forum members,

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Received AOR from NDVO today i.e 26th OCT 2013. Thanks to God .

Good luck to all . Hope we realize our Canadian dream soon.

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
guys ,

plz suggest me :

i m NOC 2132 applicant ... it has reached 219 .

and my app was received on 13th august ..

so , what are my chances to get into the quota ?????

last application from out forum was charged which was received on 24th july ...

there are still almost 25 application from our forum between my application and this charged one ..

what are my chances ?????????? should i start thinking on some alternate option ???

plz reply ..

daringnaren

Star Member
May 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013 PER...............: 05-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-13
IELTS Request
8(Sent with app)
Med's Request
30-01-14
Med's Done....
10-02-14
Passport Req..
30-01-14 PP Sent.............:11-02-14 DM ..........:03-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014

daringnaren

Star Member
May 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013 PER...............: 05-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-13
IELTS Request
8(Sent with app)
Med's Request
30-01-14
Med's Done....
10-02-14
Passport Req..
30-01-14 PP Sent.............:11-02-14 DM ..........:03-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
dipeshpokhrel said:
are NDVO working 24-7 ;D
Vancouver14 said:
Dear forum members,

Congrats Dipesh and Vancouver14!!! Am eagerly awaiting mine and i know its so close.... :D ;)

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
By the grace of Sai Baba I got my AOR today from NDVO as informed by my consultant but it is dated 22nd October

daringnaren said:
Congrats Dipesh and Vancouver14!!! Am eagerly awaiting mine and i know its so close.... :D ;)

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
any MR from Singapore VO?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
dipeshpokhrel said:
are NDVO working 24-7 ;D
Vancouver14 said:
Dear forum members,

Many congrats to all of u, status is updated.
Good to see that NDVO is working at weekends also.

IndMan said:
By the grace of Sai Baba I got my AOR today from NDVO as informed by my consultant but it is dated 22nd October