+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
udayyy said:
Can anyone suggest me where is the ndvo super league spreadsheet :(
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoVEFx_MitfNdE9meS01d0h3d1dLeGtqSHlrVF83a3c&rm=fu#gid=0

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
raghav563 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoVEFx_MitfNdE9meS01d0h3d1dLeGtqSHlrVF83a3c&rm=fu#gid=0
Thxx alot bro :D

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
jigzyy said:
LVO is starting to get in full swing. Just viewed other thread & LVO is finalizing 2010,2011 cases rapidly. Considering this forum represents only 15% for previous years, lots of stuff is happening. I hope they do not get carried away by backlog and neglect 2013 applicants :(
There should be parallel run for Fsw 2013 no matter how much is the backlog, as fsw 2013 have submitted all documents and have evaluation done already. Much more cost is involved as compared to previous years applications.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Gandalf said:
NO since you will only claim points for your Masters degree alone.
Hello mate, if you have completed a master degree from a university in Canada, and your first degree was from an educational institution outside of Canada, you have to submit proof of your studies from Canada and an ECA report for your studies completed outside of Canada. Here is an extract from CIC web site to illustrate this:

"If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program".

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
LVO is starting to get in full swing. Just viewed other thread & LVO is finalizing 2010,2011 cases rapidly. Considering this forum represents only 15% for previous years, lots of stuff is happening. I hope they do not get carried away by backlog and neglect 2013 applicants :(
Normally they always prefer the new NOC list under new MI. In June 2010, they preferred the applicants over all the past applicants. Similarly, they preferred 2011 applicants over all others... So why this time they are not prioritizing 2013 applicants. This is very strange. Even minister previously announced to finalize 2013 cases in less than a year.

The purpose of issuing new NOC list by minister indicates that those NOCs are in demand and required by the country economy and market. What will be the use to process them after 2 years when that NOC list is of no priority or doesn't even exist.....

Its too strange and weird at the same time...

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Heartiest congrats to all those who received PER/ AOR today.. :) :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
JBZZS said:
Normally they always prefer the new NOC list under new MI. In June 2010, they preferred the applicants over all the past applicants. Similarly, they preferred 2011 applicants over all others... So why this time they are not prioritizing 2013 applicants. This is very strange. Even minister previously announced to finalize 2013 cases in less than a year.

The purpose of issuing new NOC list by minister indicates that those NOCs are in demand and required by the country economy and market. What will be the use to process them after 2 years when that NOC list is of no priority or doesn't even exist.....

Its too strange and weird at the same time...
I think I read Kenny's Tweet about 2013 that they are not going to prioritize 2013 over 2010,2011 cases. BUT, it is also said that 2013 will be cleared in 1 year. So I guess, they are looking to clear about 50% ~ 75% cases (around 3000 ~ 6000 cases) from their backlogs along with 2013 applications by August 2014.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
jigzyy said:
I think I read Kenny's Tweet about 2013 that they are not going to prioritize 2013 over 2010,2011 cases. BUT, it is also said that 2013 will be cleared in 1 year. So I guess, they are looking to clear about 50% ~ 75% cases (around 3000 ~ 6000 cases) from their backlogs along with 2013 applications by August 2014.
But Mr Kenny is no more on the position, though he agreed to finish fsw 2013 in a year.

But how long it takes 5000 apps divided b/w at least 50 Visa offices (assumption) ? ? ? ? Right now the total applications received for fsw 2013 are 2,336. As a rough estimate assuming 500 belongs to LVO and 500 belongs to NDVO. Processing at the speed of 10 apps/day should take less than 2 months (50 days) to process all. As nothing is started at LVO & NDVO, it means the work is going on backlogs, no one knows that how long it will take but once they will start fsw 2013 it will be matter of days.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
hila01 said:
Hello mate, if you have completed a master degree from a university in Canada, and your first degree was from an educational institution outside of Canada, you have to submit proof of your studies from Canada and an ECA report for your studies completed outside of Canada. Here is an extract from CIC web site to illustrate this:

"If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program".
That is because Olger will be claiming points for the three year foreign educational credential in addition to her canadian diploma. Item 13 on the checklist states that " To receive points for your education you must provide proof that you have completed a canadian secondary or posr-secondary educational program OR submit an original ECA report along with proof of foreign educational credential(s) for which YOU ARE CLAIMING POINTS" Since he would be claiming points for only the masters degree then the ECA for the 1st degree is irrelevant.

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Gandalf said:
That is because Olger will be claiming points for the three year foreign educational credential in addition to her canadian diploma. Item 13 on the checklist states that " To receive points for your education you must provide proof that you have completed a canadian secondary or posr-secondary educational program OR submit an original ECA report along with proof of foreign educational credential(s) for which YOU ARE CLAIMING POINTS" Since he would be claiming points for only the masters degree then the ECA for the 1st degree is irrelevant.
So I shouldnt send my bachelor for ECA and I will get 23 point due to my Masters degree which was completed in Canada. Am I right?

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Congratulation Gaurav.
Very happy to see NDVO started sending MR to 2013 applicant.
I hope all the applicant after May 4 also start getting MR soon.

gaurav1182 said:
Hello All,
Received medical, PCC & passport request from NDVO today. My application was under arranged employment category with LMO & reached CIO on april 29th, 2013.
- Gaurav

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Hi,

Dear Users, I am looking forward for your expert opinion/suggestions..
I applied for FSW 2013 and got PER in Sep for occupation 0211, my visa office is London and uptil now no correspondence is initiated from their end.

After my application submission in June 2013, I visited canada on visit visa in July this year. Obviously this visit was not mentioned in the documents I submitted earlier with initial application.

Now, I want to know whether I need to update my forms? should I contact LVO or CIC as uptil now no corresponse or file transfer email received from LVO.

What to do in this case?

Thanks,

Sherry

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Thank you all. I have one doubt about Police clearance though. Please provide you suggestions. CIC mentioned in letter that i need to provide:

"FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since
the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate for you and your spouse This
must be received at this office by: 12/07/2013"

In my case, I worked in USA for two years before coming to Canada & have already obtained FBI clearance from them but my spouse stayed there for only 3 months. Do i still need to provide police clearance for her as mentioned above?

Thanks, Gaurav

xbow

Apr 28, 2009
Many thanks to everyone maintaining the spreadsheet. It has been great help. i think it would be really helpful if we could also add two more columns:
- the date medical report was sent by doctor
- the date ECAS got updated to 'Medical Report has been received'

this would help us calculate how long it normally take to get passport request once ECAS gets updated to 'Medical Report has been received'. Just a thought.

maina said:
Heartiest congrats to all those who received PER/ AOR today.. :) :)