+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
Re: DECISION MADE

Chinook said:
My medical was on 23rd Sep.
I understand from the Doctor's office that the report was electronically sent on 26th Sep
since their office is "E-enabled". (Otherwise they sending by mail would have taken addl one week, I guess)
I went through the immigration Medical check when we applied for my wife's work permit...they asked us to take a medical examination (immigration ME)
to approve her work permit,... the form was sent by snail mail (for my wife only) then i downloaded the form for dependants from CIC website..filled the forms
called the dr's office...got an appointment in a week then they submitted the results electronically...so it's just the main applicant form sent by snail mail.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
DD2211 said:
Any one from NDVO AOR team has reported second line in ECAS...
no buddy.. no 2nd line ..

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
Tamer Moussa said:
Yes, I am a Petroleum Engineer, under NOC 2145
Tamer i replied to your PM

suttam

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER Date: 27-09-2013
Med's Request
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
updated on 20-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 22-02-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
sachoudary said:
I have the same case and I sent my new passport copy along with my application and also mentioned new passport number in Application form without any explanation en received my PC from uk in 3 weeks.
ANAHUS said:
I only gave the passport numbers of the passports with the UK visas. Hope this helps.
MLT3211 said:
Dear Friend

Whenever you are going to do a new work (first time) just put an explanation letter / request letter explaining each and every point in it, by considering that the person receiving your letter does not know anything.

Like you have to apply for UK PCC, just send the copies of both Passport, with a letter of explanation. They will check their record with your old passport number and mention both passport no. in your PCC letter.

My wife has done Diploma in MLT and after that Degree in MLT. In India if you have done Diploma, you will be get the admission in 2nd year of Degree (1st year is exempt as you have done Diploma). while doing evaluation from WES I have given an explanation letter about the complete education to WES people.

Thanks sachoudary, ANAHUS and MLT3211 for your response. I am clear on what to do now :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Chinook, Just wanted to add my congrats to the many :).....Happy Landing
Chinook said:
Hi everyone,

What a pleasant surprise from CPPO!
Today being "Thanks Giving Day" in Canada, I was not expecting any news from them.

My ECAS has changed from "IN PROCESS" to "DECISION MADE" today,
and found two additional lines had showed up.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on September 6, 2013.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Smrithy

Star Member
May 3, 2013

Hi Chinook,
Congrats :) :)

The photos they asked for with PPR should be as per Canada passport dimensions??

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014

Congrats Chinook. You are the first 2131 applicant in the forum to get decision made. Great. Once you land in Canada, let us know how the market is for Job for 2131 applicants :) ;D :D :D

Chinook said:
Hi everyone,

What a pleasant surprise from CPPO!
Today being "Thanks Giving Day" in Canada, I was not expecting any news from them.

My ECAS has changed from "IN PROCESS" to "DECISION MADE" today,
and found two additional lines had showed up.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on September 6, 2013.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
NDVO... WAKE UP MAN...!!!! :-[ :'( :'( :'( WAIT FOR AOR IS KILLING ME.. !!!!

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)

Smrithy said:
Hi Chinook,
Congrats :) :)

The photos they asked for with PPR should be as per Canada passport dimensions??
That is right.
In the PR mail, CPPO gave me a web address, which gives very detailed instructions about the requirements of the Photo for PR card.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Passport and Photos Request.

VERY GOOD/INFORMATIVE POST FROM CHINOOK, I MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME SO SHARING FOR OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE MISSED IT TOO. Will also ask Jigzyy to add to the FAQ's page.

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

I append below in verbatum the contents of the E mail I received from CPPO on 11th Oct.
This will answer many questions raised by members, who after submitting the applications to CIC have added members to their family by way of marriage, getting newborns, expecting new babies etc.

I have underlined pertinent points in bold and colored texts.

For the CPPO applicants ...Please note CPPO will send back the passports by ordinary Canada mail. As Manishsb has suggested in his post,
http://www.canadapost.ca/shop/prepaid-shipping-envelopes/xpresspost-usa/p-102222.jsf?execution=e1s1 if one can arrange to get a prepaid Canada Speedpost/USA envelope with tracking facility, it would be ideal.

Good luck to all.

QOUTE:

Date: October 11, 2013
UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx
Email: XXXXX @ gmail.com
Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any updates.
Dear xxxx

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca
You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.
Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)
We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Photographs
You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

By Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

By Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.
We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.
CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa – AA5582
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

UNQUOTE

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Has anyone managed to get hold of CIO in NS? I've rung 5 times over the last few days and each time the message says they're too busy to answrr. Too busy sitting on their backsided more like.

I emailed them and its now 24 days and they haven't replied. I'm a 15 July applicant and getting really fed up with putting my life on hold for this.

Smrithy

Star Member
May 3, 2013

Chinook said:
That is right.
In the PR mail, CPPO gave me a web address, which gives very detailed instructions about the requirements of the Photo for PR card.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB
So we can send the same photo which we sent with the application(if it is taken within last 12 months)? right?
I am asking this becoz there is no photographers in my area to do the photo as per this dimension.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
lusully said:
Has anyone managed to get hold of CIO in NS? I've rung 5 times over the last few days and each time the message says they're too busy to answrr. Too busy sitting on their backsided more like.

I emailed them and its now 24 days and they haven't replied. I'm a 15 July applicant and getting really fed up with putting my life on hold for this.
buddy you are next.. can say only this... now that have waited for so long... 2-3 days more and you'll be charged with a PER mail following it.... All the best...

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
You've cheered me up, thank you. I needed to have a rant.

nikjuneja said:
buddy you are next.. can say only this... now that have waited for so long... 2-3 days more and you'll be charged with a PER mail following it.... All the best...