+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

HeroHindistani

May 11, 2013
Received my Meds request but not applied for PCC yet.

Hi
I have received my meds request. Admin , please update the xls.

I am yet to apply for PCC for India, US and Australia and the email for my meds say that I need to get all that done before December. (We just had a baby like 3 weeks ago and its consuming all of our times!)

Do you guys know if they extend these deadlines?

Any pointers will be helpful

Yogi

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
ABHereICome said:
Guys, I have a question that might sound silly for some but I couldn't find the answer.

How many times can I enter Canada with the stamped PR visa?

I want to go, visit some places without following the "landing steps", come back to my country, pack and move a few months later.
It may not work as you planned 'cos on your first trip on your PR visa, you will have to complete the Landing process. You will have to either wait to collect your PR card (formerly takes 1month, but according to a source from another forum, it now takes 70days) or leave while you use address of a family/friend, who can forward the card to you. You need the card to make any future entry into Canada.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Re: Received my Meds request but not applied for PCC yet.

HeroHindistani said:
Hi

I am yet to apply for PCC for India, US and Australia and the email for my meds say that I need to get all that done before December. (We just had a baby like 3 weeks ago and its consuming all of our times!)

Yogi
Congrats. Which one is your visa office?

amitranj22

Oct 8, 2013
Hi there,

I am thinking to apply for FSW 2013 application. I dont have Police clearance certificates from US, UK and home country India. I am Indian citizen. Do we have to have Police clearance certificate to be submitted along with application...?

If No, after I submit my application how long it would take to select my application....? and after that How long it would take before they request submitting Police clearance certificates from all of above countries I stayed beyond 6 months..?

Any suggestion please..? Because of these confusion I have not yet submit my application.

Regards,

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitranj22 said:
Hi there,

I am thinking to apply for FSW 2013 application. I dont have Police clearance certificates from US, UK and home country India. I am Indian citizen. Do we have to have Police clearance certificate to be submitted along with application...?

If No, after I submit my application how long it would take to select my application....? and after that How long it would take before they request submitting Police clearance certificates from all of above countries I stayed beyond 6 months..?

Any suggestion please..? Because of these confusion I have not yet submit my application.

Regards,
Which NOC are you applying ?, do you have your documents ready (except for the PCC) ?

amitranj22

Oct 8, 2013
Hi Bondo2,

Thanks for your massage. yes I have ready ECA report, experience letters, IELTS and other documents. My NOC 2132 (Mech engineers). currently they are showing 180 accepted applications.

Thanks,

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Weird situation friends, I want your opinion.

I in USA on H1B Visa for last 6 years and currently my 7th year H1B Extension is in process.
My I-94 is expired.
I have 2 year visitor visa for Canada valid till 2015.

For FSW 2013, I have completed MR, PCC from india and paid the Permanent Residency fees
But my FBI PCC is stuck due to government shutdown in USA.

Now my H1B extension got Request for Evidence and there is 50-50% chance that my extension request will be denied.
If my extension is denied then I will need to leave USA around end of Nov 2013. I am trying to prepare for that condition so that i am ready when time comes.

Assuming that shutdown is completed in USA, FBI will provide me PCC and I will send it to CIC. Once I provide FBI PCC, I am assuming that I will get passport request shortly.

1) Should I move back to India and then send my passport through relative to Canada or post? Get it stamped and then enter Canada.
a) Not sure if i can send my passport to CPP-O from india
b) will be very expensive to travel and living expense as i have to setup my house for 3-4 month
2) Resign from my job as soon as extension is denied and move to Canada on my visitor's visa
a) Not sure I can do that as I might have not received passport request or I-94 is expired.
b) If i have received passport request, can I submit my passport within Canada?
c) Will immigration department at entry point can raise/refuse entry if they notice my luggage (TV and big bags etc)
d) Can I search jobs while on visitor's visa but join after PR is received? I have saving up to 6 months and I don't want to do an illegal job.

Appreciate your help in advance.
Thanks,
Jigs

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Re: Received my Meds request but not applied for PCC yet.

HeroHindistani said:
Hi

Yogi
Updated.. Many Congrats :)

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitranj22 said:
Hi Bondo2,

Thanks for your massage. yes I have ready ECA report, experience letters, IELTS and other documents. My NOC 2132 (Mech engineers). currently they are showing 180 accepted applications.

Thanks,
I think you still have chance to submit, I submitted on 0211 with 217 accepted applications. Sending your documents with courier service would take maybe 3-5 working days so it should be there next week and from what I see the trend on your NOC is very slow on filling up. Usually it takes 60-80 days to get your PER (which means you made it before the cap). Hurry up and do it.

I hope I answered your questions

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veer1624 said:
how do we delete a post from this forum.....
I am assuming it is your own post. You will see a remove icon on the top right of your post

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
joemimi said:
it has been 35 days for me and still no credit card charge for submitted FBI clearance request!! what about you?
Well it's only 11 days for me from the time FBI received my PCC application. No credit card charge yet. Hope it come soon for you so I can expect it too.

amitranj22

Oct 8, 2013
Bondo2 said:
I think you still have chance to submit, I submitted on 0211 with 217 accepted applications. Sending your documents with courier service would take maybe 3-5 working days so it should be there next week and from what I see the trend on your NOC is very slow on filling up. Usually it takes 60-80 days to get your PER (which means you made it before the cap). Hurry up and do it.

I hope I answered your questions
Hi Bondo2,
Thanks again for reply. but my another question was after i get PER (after 60-80 days), Will I have enough time to get PCCs from all countries that I lived in US, UK and India.../ I mean when exactly they can ask to submit PCC in their process. I know I might have 80 days before I get PER but still I would like to know by late when I have to submit all PCCs...?

Thanks,

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
amitranj22 said:
Hi Bondo2,
Thanks again for reply. but my another question was after i get PER (after 60-80 days), Will I have enough time to get PCCs from all countries that I lived in US, UK and India.../ I mean when exactly they can ask to submit PCC in their process. I know I might have 80 days before I get PER but still I would like to know by late when I have to submit all PCCs...?

Thanks,
After PER no one can predict by what time u wil b asked to submit PCC.. Especially after the air of VO processing uncertainty .. So its better to apply now..
Moreover if u r applying for UK PCC it's gonna take around month.. At least took dat much time in my case.. So hurry up after applying.. Rest u knw Wat is gd Fo u :)

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
cnonline said:
Well it's only 11 days for me from the time FBI received my PCC application. No credit card charge yet. Hope it come soon for you so I can expect it too.
I called their service center on Monday, lady confirmed that they are not working due to shutdown.
They will charge my card after shutdown is done.

I requested mine on 1st week of September.

Jigs