+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kris369

Jul 3, 2013
I have submitted my PCC earlier which I got on July' 2012 and they asked for it again. Looks like, at the time of review by visa officer, if the PCC becomes 1+ year old then they are asking it again. Atleast, that's what happened with my case.

crimsoncardi said:
bumping my previous question.. appreciate the help

CPP-O applicants who already got Medical requests: if you had initially submitted a police clearance (FBI) in the first stage, will you be required to submit a new one? under which circumstances a new one will be requested?
The clearance that I sent is dated April 24th and I am expecting my MR towards early November. Wondering if I should request another one right now...

Thanks!

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
Thanks to the admin team for updating the spreadsheet with my details. However, I mistakenly put a wrong NOC code. My NOC is 2134 (Chemical Engineering) as against 2143. Please kindly amend this for me. My serial number on the spreadsheet now is 440 and obviously my username is GisG.

Thank you.

papilo

Jul 19, 2013
Hello House, i have just realised a grave omission on my part.I didnt include a birth certificate in my application which was sent out on last friday. Please what do i do? NOC3142

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
papilo said:
Hello House, i have just realised a grave omission on my part.I didnt include a birth certificate in my application which was sent out on last friday. Please what do i do? NOC3142
your file will be returned to you!!! happened with my neighbours here when they applied the 1st time in april then they re-submitted the file with the birth certificates included

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
Hasni said:
Castro's apprehensions are pretty genuine and has got nothong to do with the submission of a genuine or ingenguine letter. Rather by asking such questions one can know about the trend. If there are frequent calls from VO to the employer, you can just sort of give a beforehand refresher to your boss about the call so that he stays bit prepared and responds properly to the call if at all it comes.
@ castro - talking of my experience, there are barely any such calls from the VO, however the letter you submitted should sound like a genuine one and NOT a copy / paste stuff, best of luck
Thanks Hasni for the clarification and response +1ed :)
And as didi7878 my HR department is similar to what mentioned and even worse..they are well known for not answering calls..even from inside..the process to get letter HR was a struggle itself
Them not answering calls is really what makes me sooo worried ??? ???..I mean how patient would a CPPO or VO Officer be!! How many times would they repeat the call!! Will they send emails to check or just give up and give 0 points for experience.. :-\ ??? ???
and that's why am asking did anybody got reference checked..or his employer been called or e-mailed??

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
inspectorbharat said:
Hi...Strong and selected cases are applicant with more points or how they come to conclusion a given case is strong ? What you think
Hello inspector!!
No one can predict how CIC works....just guessing and the fact (how they come to conclusion a given case is strong)- we have to wait and watch for other special cases........ :)

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
CastroHawk said:
Thanks Hasni for the clarification and response +1ed :)
And as didi7878 my HR department is similar to what mentioned and even worse..they are well known for not answering calls..even from inside..the process to get letter HR was a struggle itself
Them not answering calls is really what makes me sooo worried ??? ???..I mean how patient would a CPPO or VO Officer be!! How many times would they repeat the call!! Will they send emails to check or just give up and give 0 points for experience.. :-\ ??? ???
and that's why am asking did anybody got reference checked..or his employer been called or e-mailed??
Hi CastroHawk... i can understand that it is worrisome that what if CIC might check your submitted employment details, but however, the good part is, no applicant from FSW 2013 program has till now reported CIC calling or mailing current or past employers to verify the details; however, that being said we cannot rule out the possibility that they will not do so.

If the reference letter that you have provided is on a genuine company's letter head, which includes all the duties that you have performed and all this is supported by other documents such pay slips, appointment letter, any bonuses/promotion letters, and/or relieving letter, i think then you need not to worry then.

However, larger possibility is that your Local VO might contact your employer to verify details, but again no 2013 FSW applicant on this forum has reported this so far (or not that i am aware of).

Yes, previous FSW applicants (read 2010 and 2011) has reported such instances, and back then the rules were different. For e.g. CIC used to accept (read believe) if you self attest all your duties and responsibilities on a paper and it used to work, so that could be a possibility for high no. of cross-checks from those applicants (even i have read that Local VO people have physically visited the work place to verify the details). But, now, CIC has categorically asked to submit the duties and responsibilities on a company's letter head.

My suggestion is, since you have submitted what you can and did your best, i would say relax and stay positive. Cheers and all the best with your FSW journey :)

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idima said:
That is all that professional politicians do, you make promises, blame others and take credit for what you have no relation to. :D

I wonder do they have NOC number for politicians?
There must be for politicians. . But behind the stage :d

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's 90 days that my application is received. I think I'm already giving up. If they wanted to charge my credit card, they would have done it by now.

navpreet.in

Sep 29, 2013
navpreet.in said:
i m already on the spreadsheet by name navpreet,
request ur valueable feedback. thnx,

hi

i m at row nr. 738, pl advise to my query

Name navpreet
NOC 3142
Visa Office New Delhi
IELTS Bands 7.0
Self Calculated Points 74
Spouse IELTS included? Yes
Relative in Canada? YES
Job Offer No
Degree Bachelors in Physiotherapy
ECA Equivalence Same
Job Exp 6+
PCC Sent YES
Application Sent 6/26/2013
Fee Method CC
Application Received 7/2/2013
Receiving Time 12:23 PM
Signed By Dexter
Destination in Canada Toronto, ON
Since App. Reached 100
Working Days 71

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immanuelluna said:
dont give up man. Just pray and wait. If you checked the spreadsheet CIO is still processing 1st week of July. Just give another 1-2 weeks. God bless
why is it taking longer to charge cc these days? it used to be faster for people who applied earlier.

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swissfswp said:
Sorry babub the program states clearly the following

Also, no matter which of the three groups above you apply under, you must:

include the results of your official language test showing that you meet the minimum language threshold (Canadian Language Benchmark 7) in all four language skill areas (speaking, listening, reading and writing) when you apply, and
include either a completed Canadian educational credential or a completed foreign educational credential with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an approved organization, and
have at least one year of continuous full-time (or an equal amount in continuous part-time) paid work experience within the last ten years in the primary occupation you state in your application.
Dear Swissfswp,

I have submitted everything including IELTS TRF, Educational credential evaluation from WES (but I submitted hard copy only), and I have also submitted the reference letters from all of my working place too. My doubt is, I received an email a month before from WES, in that they advised me to apply for the electronically evaluation certificate but I did't apply. Is that necessary to apply for that???

gwynemalazarte

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2013
Doc's Request.
30-January-2013 (SSS, ITR, COE, Company ID)
AOR Received.
15-July-2013
IELTS Request
together with the application
File Transfer...
15-August-2013
Med's Request
25-February-2013
Med's Done....
5-June-2014 (Sputum)
Interview........
24-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
08-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
08-Oct-2014
dhlee said:
Any news of Manila Visa Office? Such as Medical Request?
No news at all dhlee... :'(

rc_phil

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
IELTS Request
W/ initial application
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Interview........
26-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ecas DM 17-07-2014
babub said:
Dear Swissfswp,

I have submitted everything including IELTS TRF, Educational credential evaluation from WES (but I submitted hard copy only), and I have also submitted the reference letters from all of my working place too. My doubt is, I received an email a month before from WES, in that they advised me to apply for the electronically evaluation certificate but I did't apply. Is that necessary to apply for that???
Did WES ask you to apply for an electronic evaluation for FSWP purposes? Some members here also got an email from WES same as yours and they paid the additional fee for an electronic copy (Their credential was assessed by WES before CIC announced the educational credential assessment body that's why they were asked to apply for an electronic copy of the evaluation.) I think you should've complied with their request.