+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
inspectorbharat said:
Thanks for reply..If I am not wrong, one of our forum members got MR from CPPO instead of NVDO, how come CPPO had sent MR then
Does CPPO play any role in initial screening of applications?

Regards
Not only NDVO, also Cairo visa office transferred the applications of three members here to CPP-O, due to the unstable situation in Egypt, and thank God all of them got MR as well.
I think that due to the overload on NDVO, CPP-O is helping.
Hope the same happens with London VO :p :p :p

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
raij1 said:
""MY FILE REJECTED"" :mad:
Hello All,
I got a shocking news Yesterday from CIC that my application is rejected because i have not submitted the job responsibilities letters for all my jobs. :( :mad: Following is my case:
1. I have submitted my application under 2174 category. It reached CIC, Sydney on 30-May, 13.
2. After 8 weeks i called customer care of CIC. They provided me UCI number and said that mail has been sent to you. But i had not received any mail from them. Customer care indicated that my result is positive.
3. Since there was strike in CIC, i have not bothered much about my file during this time. But, i have checked status on ecas link for couple of times . It was showing me the status "In process".
4. But yesterday i got a mail from CIC that my application is rejected. Reason: This is written in the mail
"You were assigned 9 points for your 1 year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work,"
"No points were assigned for your other work experiences because employer letters detailing the main duties for each occupation were not provided. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.""
5. I have submitted job responsibility letter for my 1st job( 1Yr) for which i claimed the category 2174 as computer programmer.
6. For my other jobs of 7 years, i have provided the offer letters and experience certificates. But they have not considered that jobs at all. In India all employers does not provide job responsibilities letters for immigration purposes. My point is that if an employer does not provide job responsibility letter then why it is considered as mistake of applicant.. Also, when these jobs are not for purpose of claiming category eligibility.
7. After sending my application, i have received job responsibility letter from another employer also and it is with now. I was having no idea that they will not provide the points for jobs for which i have not submitted job responsibility letters. Otherwise, i could have find the way to submit that letter too.
8. My other jobs are of Software Engineer and that was not for the purpose of claiming category eligibility.
9. Due to this reason( only 9 points for experience) my total points are 66 ( 1 less than the pass mark). :-(
10. My question to you guys: Is there any possibility that i can appeal against this decision? or do something??
I have job responsibility letter for another job with me now.
All other documents and forms are correct it seems and they provided the file number also in the mail.

Please HELP me out.

Best Regards,
Raij
I know someone whose application was rejected based on work experience and he successfully appealed and now in Canada but his own rejection was by the visa office specifically London. So if there is any avenue to appeal, there is no harm in trying. But I feel that at the CIC stage you can only reapply and supplying what they say is missing in the initial application.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
gb2901 said:
I agree with didi. I think we are thinking too much about the Xbox's case and trying to find different reasons(Telengana issue, Student visa denial etc) whereas the reason could be as simple as work-load share or backlog clearance by other VO offices. I think we should just "Wait n watch" and see if any other NDVO(or other VO) applications going to CPP-O.
Agree with you Buddy .... ;) ;)
No matter which VO, as long as we get the good news ;D ;D

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamia said:
Not only NDVO, also Cairo visa office transferred the applications of three members here to CPP-O, due to the unstable situation in Egypt, and thank God all of them got MR as well.
I think that due to the overload on NDVO, CPP-O is helping.
Hope the same happens with London VO :p :p :p
I too hope so! Best Wishes to all!

rajkumar

Oct 6, 2013
Hi Friends,
I applied in FSW on Feb-19th-2013, received my first file no on 6th march from nova scotia, and 2nd file no from ndvo on 17th may, so please guide me for, time line for medicals.
Thanks

Ovaiz

Aug 11, 2013
My Application filed details are given below. Please include it tracking sheet.

IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 69
Spouse IELTS: 4.5
Relative in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor's of Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job exp: 3+
PCC sent: No
App sent: 24 Sept,13
Fee Method: DD
Receiving Time: 30 Sept,13
Signed by: M.KRSZWDA
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

suryavanshi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
sameer004 said:
CIC status check page is down.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:yes you are correct....what these f*****s doing dont know

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Based on the last 3 months CIC CAP updates, 0211 will 300 Up between 20thy -27th July applications.

I dont think August Applications have any chance whatsoever under NOC 0211.

This is my view based on the CIC updations for 0211 in last 3 months.

sandeepkp said:
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE guys!!!! WHAT IS THE probability of within the CAP for NOC 0211??

Sandy

farishaikh06

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2013
Can anyone suggest me, do I contact CIC to get status of my application. my file was reached on 22nd July. still I have not heared anything from them.

navpreet.in

Sep 29, 2013
sinestra said:
Welcome Navpreet...

Can you please post your information in the following format so that admins can add it to the spreadsheet?

Name Sinestra
NOC 3142
Visa Office New Delhi
IELTS Bands 7.5
Self Calculated Points 67
Spouse IELTS included? Yes
Relative in Canada? No
Job Offer No
Degree Bachelors in Physiotherapy
ECA Equivalence Same
Job Exp 6+
PCC Sent No
Application Sent 5/23/2013
Fee Method DD
Application Received 5/29/2013
Receiving Time 12:23 PM
Signed By Mike
Destination in Canada Toronto, ON
Since App. Reached 2
Working Days 2

i m already on the spreadsheet by name navpreet,
request ur valueable feedback. thnx,

Hashir

Oct 6, 2013
Any idea of pros and cons associated to it as when I was sending bank told me it is like cash will be drawn out same day. I got this money order from Canadian bank.

navpreet.in said:

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashir said:
Any idea of pros and cons associated to it as when I was sending bank told me it is like cash will be drawn out same day. I got this money order from Canadian bank.
My lawyer used this method of payment but am not sure what you want to know

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
sameer004 said:
CIC status check page is down.
means they must be updating the status...........oops too optimistic I'm this time... lets see.