+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
YES Amit is right . Consultant will advise you to submit the application becoz the need money as service charge . So get ready for next year . You may apply this year and If not catch the CAP then all doc with fees will return as well ( 2/3 months later )

Thanks SUSAN

jdn said:
Hi All ,

I would like to know if it is safe to proceed with a new application for occupation 0211 through a consultant . Presently it is showing only 68 more applications vacant which i hope will be completed within next one or two months . If I apply now and after applying if the quota cap has reached , will I get refund for my application fees.

As of now by WES assesment for degree certificate is on process and will be doing my IELTS this 12th October .

Regards,
Jdn

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Niv said:
Hi Forum members, can anybody guess when the MR will be start of SGVO?
Hopefully very soon my friend.

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
1111 said:
Oh XBox,
Congratulation for MR.
U are the true inspiration...
Going through your past post.....have you been rejected twice on student visa?
Is this the reason they proceed your case from CPP-O in special way?In manuals too, they mentioned if applicable ,transfer to other office
I am sorry if am speculating things? Just query on my mind.

All the best to all of us.

Hight light from manuals
9.1. Putting an application into process at the CIO
Following a positive completeness check and final determination of eligibility for processing under
Ministerial Instructions, if any, in place at the time of application, the CIO will:
 create a file in GCMS;
 enter “SW1-FED” in the Category field in GCMS;
 cost recover the applicable processing fees and enter confirmation in GCMS;
 record the GCMS file number on the paper file;
[size=10pt]send an acknowledgement of receipt letter to the applicant informing them that their file has
been placed into processing and, if applicable, transferred to another office;
[/size]
 transfer the paper file to the processing office in accordance with existing file transfer policies;
and
 transfer the electronic file to the processing office in GCMS by making that office the primary
office for processing.
10. Procedure: Assessing the application against
Thanks!

Yes,,that;s right , my student Visa was rejected twice, last year. But this time my spouse is the Primary Applicant and I am secondary, but still I knw they will have my details.
I am not sure, why I got MR request from CPP-O.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
I was just thinking about the sluggish progress of LVO / NDVO and few other VO's with respect to FSW 2013 applications.

What could be possible reasons as some VO's are pretty fast (like Colombo, HK , Sao)......

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
ZN908 said:
informative speech by Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration...Canada's immigration policies: Outlook on Immigration and Future Policy

Thanks to a number of measures we've taken since coming into office, that backlog has fallen now to 62,000 — one-tenth of the peak amount. And it continues to fall sharply as we retain our determination to manage intakes, process inventories and keep the time required to process applications as short as possible. So that's a 90 per cent reduction in five years. It positions Canada in this flagship program to be a global leader in economic growth and stability today as well as into the future.

We are in continuous discussion with the provinces, along with territories and employers across both the provinces and the territories to create what we are calling – for now – an Expression of Interest, or EOI, system for economic immigration to Canada.

Now don't count on the “EOI” title remaining. This program probably needs rebranding. Acronyms are not exactly catchy. And the person who has the right label for this program may actually be sitting in this room. If so, please make your suggestion afterwards.

But the intent is already clear. The goal of this new system will be vitally important. It's the culmination of the transformational changes I've been describing. It represents a new way of managing immigration applications that will create a new pool, a vast pool, of skilled workers ready to become permanent residents and to begin their employment, to hit the ground running, as labour market needs arise.

Our goal is to have this system in place by New Year's Day 2015, 15-and-a-half months away.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2013/2013-09-26.asp
Thanks to alert us of this speech. He is very clear about his dates, intentions and the relevant reasoning. It makes a lot of sense for Canada as a whole.
It is still not clear whether there will be a FSWP 2014 starting next May, but it looks less likely if they wan tto properly prepare for the EOI.
Any thoughts?

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Vancouver14 said:
Hello Seniors,

I and FSW 2013 applicant and have already received my PER. I want to change my wife's surname. Can I go ahead and make these changes or will this delay my application.

Thanks in advance.
Found out something that is of use in FAQ section of CIC..
I have changed my surname or family name recently. What name should I use to access CAS?

You can access CAS using the surname or family name on the application that you have submitted to CIC.

Please note that, if you have changed your surname or family name during the application process you must tell CIC. Please contact the office that is processing your application via mail to inform them of the change and include your supporting documents (such as a legal change of name document). If you do not know which office is processing your application, please contact CIC at question@cic.gc.ca and include your complete name as entered on your application and client ID number.

Once your name has been changed in your file, you will be able to access Client Application Status (CAS) using your new surname or family name.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
I would like to share my thoughts with u guys.
I think that CPP-O has taken a job of many VOs overseas.

Dony from Lima could receive his MR exactly from CPP-O instead of Lima. His processing time is 68 days and he received his MR (app sent on 5/16) together with other applicants from CPP-O. Pls, Dony advice on it.

5-6 CPP-O 78
5-8 CPP-O 44
5-8 CPP-O 83
5-8 CPP-O 57
5-8 CPP-O 80
5-9 CPP-O 90
5-9 CPP-O 82
5-9 CPP-O 89
5-9 CPP-O 72
5-9 CPP-O 82
5-9 CPP-O/CAIRO 74
5-10 CPP-O/CAIRO 86
5-10 CPP-O/CAIRO 85
5-10 CPP-O 76
5-10 CPP-O 85
5-13 CPP-O/ND 78
5-14 CPP-O 72
5-14 CPP-O 70
5-15 CPP-O 64

5-23 CPP-O 59
5-24 CPP-O 57

Lima has a target for FSWP 2013 only its backlogs: just 3 apps. It seems that this VO is really inactive. I was surprise hearing that someone's got his MR from there. There are also many other VOs which specified only their baclogs as a target for 2013. It is quite possible, that these VOs share their job with CPP-O.
Xbox's app was considered at CPP-O not because his previous attempts to study in Canada. He is not a primary applicant. NDVO probably left some files in Canada in regards to their backlogs and a large number of new applicants. Similar other VO's.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
This is only my speculations, but with Sao Paulo could be the same.
App recived VO Days PER-MR
5-9 SAO PAULO 76

Pls, forumites who received their MR from CPP-O and ur VO was initially specified as another one, let us know whats going on. :)

yann944

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
envman said:
Monday or Tuesday you'll get the good news for sure!.... ;)

Keep my fingers crossed for you!
That CIC agents hear you. :)

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
A possibility:
A six months FSW starting May and ending in November 2014 with a reduced quota of applications and a reduced number of qualifications...
It's just an opinion...

swissfswp said:
Thanks to alert us of this speech. He is very clear about his dates, intentions and the relevant reasoning. It makes a lot of sense for Canada as a whole.
It is still not clear whether there will be a FSWP 2014 starting next May, but it looks less likely if they wan tto properly prepare for the EOI.
Any thoughts?

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Guys need some help.

Any One in Doha- Qatar applying for Dubai Police clearence.
Kindly drop me a personal message so that we can discuss how this needs to be done.

I am a confused with finger printing and foreign office attestation issue. Kindly guide.

Regards,

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
envman said:
A possibility:
A six months FSW starting May and ending in November 2014 with a reduced quota of applications and a reduced number of qualifications...
It's just an opinion...
i don't think so.. there will be no reason to start a program of such a short duration.. if they put a pause for one year then it is more likely that they will pause it again and utilize that period to clear backlogs parallel with 2013 intake within one year.. before starting a new scheme.. just my thought.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
I am sorry to hear this news from you, but as I can see you files on 30 may, if you had post your query to get duties letter then probably can help you in this in the month of MAY only. I also faced bit pb when hr of past employer refuse to provide me duties letter.

However, I am putting details over here and those who are still going to file to cic and has same issue to get duties letter then they can go by this way.

http://labour.nic.in/content/innerpage/contact-us.php

Call MINISTRY OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT under state labor and employment Just tell them situation. And then talk your hr what you have conversation with ministry.

KINDLY REMEMBER , AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE NO COMPANY IN THIS WORLD HAS POWER FOR NOT TO PROVIDE DETAILED DUTIES LETTER. I HAD VERY LIGHT CONVERSATION ABOUT MINISTRY OF LABOUR VS COMPANY POLICY! AND HR RELEASE DUTIES LETTER IN 2 days!!!

AND BELIEVE ME I WAS ABLE TO GET DUTIES LETTER FROM US BASED AND INDIAN IT COMPANY WHICH IS UNDER TOP 10 company. So moral is you have TOTAL RIGHTS TO DEMAND AND COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE YOU DUTIES LETTER.

Also, CIC WANT YO KNOW YOUR EXPRIENCE FALL UNDER A,O,B OCCUPATION OR NOT THAT FROM DUTIES LETTER. IF IT IS NOT THERE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU POINTS, THAT MIGHT BE ISSUE HERE. IF YOU HAD SELF DECLARATION THEN IT MAY HELP. ANYAY DEAR NEXT TIME. IT'S NOT END.

HOPE THIS HELP.
THANKS

raij1 said:
""MY FILE REJECTED"" :mad:
Hello All,
I got a shocking news Yesterday from CIC that my application is rejected because i have not submitted the job responsibilities letters for all my jobs. :( :mad: Following is my case:
1. I have submitted my application under 2174 category. It reached CIC, Sydney on 30-May, 13.
2. After 8 weeks i called customer care of CIC. They provided me UCI number and said that mail has been sent to you. But i had not received any mail from them. Customer care indicated that my result is positive.
3. Since there was strike in CIC, i have not bothered much about my file during this time. But, i have checked status on ecas link for couple of times . It was showing me the status "In process".
4. But yesterday i got a mail from CIC that my application is rejected. Reason: This is written in the mail
"You were assigned 9 points for your 1 year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work,"
"No points were assigned for your other work experiences because employer letters detailing the main duties for each occupation were not provided. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.""
5. I have submitted job responsibility letter for my 1st job( 1Yr) for which i claimed the category 2174 as computer programmer.
6. For my other jobs of 7 years, i have provided the offer letters and experience certificates. But they have not considered that jobs at all. In India all employers does not provide job responsibilities letters for immigration purposes. My point is that if an employer does not provide job responsibility letter then why it is considered as mistake of applicant.. Also, when these jobs are not for purpose of claiming category eligibility.
7. After sending my application, i have received job responsibility letter from another employer also and it is with now. I was having no idea that they will not provide the points for jobs for which i have not submitted job responsibility letters. Otherwise, i could have find the way to submit that letter too.
8. My other jobs are of Software Engineer and that was not for the purpose of claiming category eligibility.
9. Due to this reason( only 9 points for experience) my total points are 66 ( 1 less than the pass mark). :-(
10. My question to you guys: Is there any possibility that i can appeal against this decision? or do something??
I have job responsibility letter for another job with me now.
All other documents and forms are correct it seems and they provided the file number also in the mail.

Please HELP me out.

Best Regards,
Raij

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members
If I share any update on my file then please don't ever quote that to make another forum like fsw2174 did with Raij post

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Andy007

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZN908 said:
informative speech by Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration...Canada's immigration policies: Outlook on Immigration and Future Policy

Thanks to a number of measures we've taken since coming into office, that backlog has fallen now to 62,000 — one-tenth of the peak amount. And it continues to fall sharply as we retain our determination to manage intakes, process inventories and keep the time required to process applications as short as possible. So that's a 90 per cent reduction in five years. It positions Canada in this flagship program to be a global leader in economic growth and stability today as well as into the future.

We are in continuous discussion with the provinces, along with territories and employers across both the provinces and the territories to create what we are calling – for now – an Expression of Interest, or EOI, system for economic immigration to Canada.

Now don't count on the “EOI” title remaining. This program probably needs rebranding. Acronyms are not exactly catchy. And the person who has the right label for this program may actually be sitting in this room. If so, please make your suggestion afterwards.

But the intent is already clear. The goal of this new system will be vitally important. It's the culmination of the transformational changes I've been describing. It represents a new way of managing immigration applications that will create a new pool, a vast pool, of skilled workers ready to become permanent residents and to begin their employment, to hit the ground running, as labour market needs arise.

Our goal is to have this system in place by New Year's Day 2015, 15-and-a-half months away.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2013/2013-09-26.asp
This 62000 is around the globe or specific of some country?