+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
inquired about my application before my PER, today i received "Application has been transferred to the Visa Office London, please direct emails/enquiries to the Visa Office London. "

are they so quick, suddenly after PER my application has been transferred? is it normal. or my application is in queue to be sent to LVO.

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
maina said:
chances r quite gd.. coz they are working on last 10 days of july applicants n stil CAP has reached 169..
stay positive.. n hope fo the best
and keep an eye on CAP update
Last 10 days of july applicant.....r u sure?

dipeshpokhrel

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013 PER.............. : 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
19-12-2013
Med's Done....
21-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
garuna said:
please give me email id of cic
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
see ur inbox ..i have send u a personal message

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Dsiraj said:
Last 10 days of july??
But in our spreadsheet the latest member to get charged is till 5th july
freddy2147 said:
Last 10 days of july applicant.....r u sure?
m sorry .. i meant first ten days :-[

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Hi Guys

I have been away for some period and now have seen what I must call an information overload to me, too many pages to go through. Heartiest congratulations to all those who got positive news, better luck next time to those who couldn’t make it this year, and many thanks to the Admins whose continuous engagement has really made the forum informative for all….. Good job.

Between I have two queries:

1- Has anybody from Pakistan got AOR from the VO? I got to know that the London VO doesn’t send AOR, is it true?

2- What’s the color of the sheet rows represent to? What I could try finding is as follows, please correct in case.
Red: Returned applications
Light Green: Awaiting PER
Dark Green: who got PER
Light blue: Who got AOR
Dark blue: who got MR
Pink: ?
Isn’t it better if we remove all the colour coding for easy reading and add a “status column” on left which indicates above status based on the filled information automatically ? The filters will make it easy for quick reading. I believe we have lots of Excel experts who can easily do it. Anyways up to Admins what they decide.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
irfanyusuf said:
Hi Guys

I have been away for some period and now have seen what I must call an information overload to me, too many pages to go through. Heartiest congratulations to all those who got positive news, better luck next time to those who couldn't make it this year, and many thanks to the Admins whose continuous engagement has really made the forum informative for all..... Good job.

2- What's the color of the sheet rows represent to? What I could try finding is as follows, please correct in case.
Light Green: Awaiting PER -->> cc/dd encashed
Dark Green: who got PER -->> yes
Light blue: Who got AOR -->> yes
Dark blue: who got MR -->> yes
Pink: ? -->> No Pink but Purple fo Passport Request

see on the top of spreadsheet .. colors n purpose is mentioned there

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree ;D ;D

The colours are cray

Some of us are color blind

irfanyusuf said:
Hi Guys

I have been away for some period and now have seen what I must call an information overload to me, too many pages to go through. Heartiest congratulations to all those who got positive news, better luck next time to those who couldn't make it this year, and many thanks to the Admins whose continuous engagement has really made the forum informative for all..... Good job.

Between I have two queries:

1- Has anybody from Pakistan got AOR from the VO? I got to know that the London VO doesn't send AOR, is it true?

2- What's the color of the sheet rows represent to? What I could try finding is as follows, please correct in case.
Light Green: Awaiting PER
Dark Green: who got PER
Light blue: Who got AOR
Dark blue: who got MR
Pink: ?
Isn't it better if we remove all the colour coding for easy reading and add a “status column” on left which indicates above status based on the filled information automatically ? The filters will make it easy for quick reading. I believe we have lots of Excel experts who can easily do it. Anyways up to Admins what they decide.

hamouna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
DKR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
waiting for it
File Transfer...
waiting for it
Med's Request
waiting for it
Med's Done....
waiting for it
Passport Req..
waiting for it
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for it
LANDED..........
waiting for it
i was busy moving all these days but it looks like i didnt miss a lot for 2147!!! Ezhisa and wim2147 where r u ? did you guys have some news ? i didnt!! looks 2147 is closed!!!

this is real BAD LUCK to be at & to 10 people of the CAP-reach

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
UCI: 90xxxxxx
Application No.: E000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear MOHAMMAD ABUL KALAM AZAD KHAN,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/16.

When should I contact CIC? You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include: • Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce • Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number) • Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual • Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me? CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application? You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application? Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada? Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada: • For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp • For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca • For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section Robinson Road
, P.O. Box 845 Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Dear Seniors,
I got the above mail today from cic singapore.Is it AOR ?

Kind Regards
Azad

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Md.Azad said:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/16.

When should I contact CIC? You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include: • Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce • Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number) • Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual • Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me? CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application? You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application? Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada? Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada: • For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp • For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca • For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

, P.O. Box 845 Singapore
901645 Singapore

Dear Seniors,

Kind Regards
Azad
I think it is AOR. At the bottom of the e-mail they have mentioned the website www.singapore.gc.ca, which means the reply has been sent from Singapore VO.

Hope for the best.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
hamouna said:
i was busy moving all these days but it looks like i didnt miss a lot for 2147!!! Ezhisa and wim2147 where r u ? did you guys have some news ? i didnt!! looks 2147 is closed!!!

this is real BAD LUCK to be at & to 10 people of the CAP-reach
hamouna, any signs of your CC charge?

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
Md.Azad said:

, P.O. Box 845 Singapore
901645 Singapore

Dear Seniors,

Kind Regards
Azad
Yeah, its AOR

pdesai

Aug 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013 CC Charged....: 30-09-2013 PER Received..: 02-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 Med's received....: 22-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015 Decision Made....:06-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-05-15
First step cleared.

Finally got the PER email.

Admin. Please update the details in the spreadsheet.

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
Dear friends In between my last post and this post I was worried and tensed. But by the grace of Allah I am relieved now. Shukria. Alhamdulillah!! I have got my PER email just now.. Friends pray for me in my next Journey....Oh!! Thank you for supporting me these days......
Admin please color me green

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
raz002vp said:
Dear friends In between my last post and this post I was worried and tensed. But by the grace of Allah I am relieved now. Shukria. Alhamdulillah!! I have got my PER email just now.. Friends pray for me in my next Journey....Oh!! Thank you for supporting me these days......
Admin please color me green
At last :) congrats mate.