+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
u can share ur details here
What do I put in the payment ?. I didn't use CC or DD as the lawyer bought money order and included it in the package sent to CIO

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Bondo2 said:
What do I put in the payment ?. I didn't use CC or DD as the lawyer bought money order and included it in the package sent to CIO
its DD then

stevebbs

Sep 30, 2013
Dear all

Can you please advise what I should do, theirs a firm in London UK they been around for 15 years I found them in a exhibition that I went to for immigrating to Canada and they have a good reputation, they are offering the below

1) They will look for jobs for individuals in Canada and USA, Australia success chance 90% of finding a job as they work close with British and Indian firms out in USA and Canada ,Australia
2) The Individual can be anywhere in the world when applying , UK,INDIA,PAKASTIAN ETC ETC
3) They charge £500 as one of fee they will do all your CV and other stuff so that you have a high success rate, AND if they don’t get you a job in a year they will give you a refund of the whole amount

My question to you all is should I go for it? In my mind I think yes for the reason below

1) FSW 2013 could take a long time and if this company can find me a job then I may be able to immigrate to Canada faster
2) Just in case I do get my PR in march or feb next year at least I have this company trying to find me e a job now till I get their
3) AND if they don’t get me a job at least I haven’t lost anything as I will get my £500 back after a year

I really want to try all my options to move to Canada, but I don’t have enough energy ie for Skype interview etc etc and emotionaly I will get upset if I don’t get a job

WHAT SHALL I DO

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
stevebbs said:
Dear all

Can you please advise what I should do, theirs a firm in London UK they been around for 15 years I found them in a exhibition that I went to for immigrating to Canada and they have a good reputation, they are offering the below

1) They will look for jobs for individuals in Canada and USA, Australia success chance 90% of finding a job as they work close with British and Indian firms out in USA and Canada ,Australia
2) The Individual can be anywhere in the world when applying , UK,INDIA,PAKASTIAN ETC ETC
3) They charge £500 as one of fee they will do all your CV and other stuff so that you have a high success rate, AND if they don't get you a job in a year they will give you a refund of the whole amount

My question to you all is should I go for it? In my mind I think yes for the reason below

1) FSW 2013 could take a long time and if this company can find me a job then I may be able to immigrate to Canada faster
2) Just in case I do get my PR in march or feb next year at least I have this company trying to find me e a job now till I get their
3) AND if they don't get me a job at least I haven't lost anything as I will get my £500 back after a year

I really want to try all my options to move to Canada, but I don't have enough energy ie for Skype interview etc etc and emotionaly I will get upset if I don't get a job

WHAT SHALL I DO
i think you are trying for a short cut and fortunately/unfortunately their are no shortcuts in life my friend. i know of consultants (WWICS, Canam global) who promised the same but have known from reliable sources that they do nothing. when they give you back your 500 GBP, how much service charge/processing fee will they deduct. need answers to all such questions.

Carefull my friend!!

stevebbs

Sep 30, 2013
Hi Kalaideng

I agree I am looking for the quickest way to get to Canada, I read the contract especially the REFUND SECTION (that’s the first section I looked at lol ;D ) and it clearly states £500 refund back if they don’t find you a job in a year .

I also asked them how the hell do you lot make money and especially as they have a office in Mayfair the most expensive part of UK they said they have a high success rate

I might pop down their office to talk to them rather than phone them

Why is Life so hard, what ever I want in life I don’t get , I really want Canada more than anything now so do my kids
:-[

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
stevebbs said:
Hi Kalaideng

I agree I am looking for the quickest way to get to Canada, I read the contract especially the REFUND SECTION (that's the first section I looked at lol ;D ) and it clearly states £500 refund back if they don't find you a job in a year .

I also asked them how the hell do you lot make money and especially as they have a office in Mayfair the most expensive part of UK they said they have a high success rate

Why is Life so hard, what ever I want in life I don't get , I really want Canada more than anything now so do my kids
dude, without being philosophical i suggest you send in your application yourself. i did and got my PER last night. take my word as long as you make up your points without any dodgy details your application will go through. if you make 67 points plus you are in the CAP, then its the law to give you PR. nothing can change that. Regarding finding a job for you, then all they would do is may be forward you emails of job openings, which you can do yourself.

And above all if you don,t get job for a year i guess that 500 GBP refund would be the last thing on your mind!! ;D ;D probably be back in your home country by then... :-X

stevebbs

Sep 30, 2013
Lol , I have sent in my application form in May I got my PER in july I am just looking at other routes , just in case FSW 2013 takes years and years :D
Also i wont be going to canada , all the job interview's will be done in your home county via Skype etc etc

brijpatel

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
27th june
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
17th july
uskp3142 said:
hello all member one of my friend n forum member BRIJPATEL got important conclusion from UCI

IF YOUR UCI 9095XXXX....third figure from starting represent ..the month u got ur file open .....in this example the one who got their application oprn in september they will got 9 at third spot....

some example.....
similarly if uci 9075xxxx....than file open in july

uci 9061xxx...than file open in june

so number three spot from starting represent the month.....

hope this will usefull to all of .....

once again thanks BRIJPATEL........AND +1 FOR U

Thanks for posting it here...
My uci start with 9063.. Third number 6 reflecting my CC charge/per received month.

+1 for you too.

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Generic form

uskp3142 said:
which form u talking about generic form
or schedule 3 form

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Interesting Maria....i hope the process completes before 5th August

Maria_Sal said:
Well once u get ur UCI in PER, You can log in....but the status remains the same for long...i.e. in Process....so actually logging in to ECAS is just an initial charm...im sure other senior members will agree to this....

i got my gcms notes...and the due date for my application process to complete is given as 05-Aug-2014...so the minister was rite that in one year we will be done with the process...

dont know if pakistani's can get caught up in long security checks due to current situation. Coz for australia immigration, pakistani's r suffering with long security checks...

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Dear Friend,

The Generic Form, which I sent was IMM 0008 (04-2013) E

On 30/06/2013, I filled this form online, and took the Print out and on 01/07/2013 I sent application which was received dated 05/07/2013 and yesterday 01/10/2013, my CC was charged under NOC 3216

Regards

lusully said:
Generic form

brijpatel

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may
Doc's Request.
sent with file
AOR Received.
27th june
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
17th july
brijpatel said:
Thanks for posting it here...
My uci start with 9063.. Third number 6 reflecting my CC charge/per received month.

+1 for you too.
And we can't forget MUNIRASK in this forum who also helped us to come to this conclusion.

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
stevebbs said:
Hi Kalaideng

I agree I am looking for the quickest way to get to Canada, I read the contract especially the REFUND SECTION (that's the first section I looked at lol ;D ) and it clearly states £500 refund back if they don't find you a job in a year .

Why is Life so hard, what ever I want in life I don't get , I really want Canada more than anything now so do my kids
There's no such word "SHORT CUT" in Canada Immigration Process. ;D ;D ;D

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
please give me email id of cic

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sunlight11 said:
Above is a pretty stringent & awkward POF demand, If its in my case, would be Impossible for me to show 12 months bank statement, Can anyone clarify will a Gift made from parents be alright if included with sworn declaration as legal Gift Statement ? With money under my name in bank account ?
Sir

Yes , proceed