+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jigzyy...I am hoping it will still go up...there are 10 more spaces I am praying we get 2 of those....Hamouna is still out there.

jigzyy said:
2147 %age dropped from 27% to 25% :(

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
islandbabe said:
Harry2k4, Bozance,Cancalling and Ogoolusejuno....These members have contributed greatly to this forum, but as the doors close on this option guys, remember to pursue your dreams no matter how many doors close, opportunities and options abound. Heads up and on to Plan B! :)
+1 very well said. Guys there will be many other opportunities for you to follow, just dnt loose heart and keep ur spirits high. All the best

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are still other ways......Its very very hard but you CAN get a job offer. For those who have relatives in Manitoba thats also an option, or the Morden Option or The very expensive school option, or the very long Quebec option.

In the end if it is your destiny to get there ...you will. Harry whatever you do keep dreaming and working hard.

harry2k4 said:
Thanks Islandbabe... thanks for your contribution as well, you created this forum and got everything started so big thanks

My train is gone and this is 3rd time i failed :( bad luck for me to make me sad

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
It was a hard luck in your case as you submited the application very early and even managed to re-send it quickly, no one expected the cap to be so over soon.....Look for other options, try getting a job offer or some other type of PNP...all the best

harry2k4 said:
Thanks Islandbabe... thanks for your contribution as well, you created this forum and got everything started so big thanks

My train is gone and this is 3rd time i failed :( bad luck for me to make me sad

eimo0550

Aug 31, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Anshallah
Nomination.....
Anshallah
AOR Received.
Anshallah
IELTS Request
Anshallah
File Transfer...
Anshallah
Med's Request
Anshallah
Med's Done....
Anshallah
Interview........
Anshallah
Passport Req..
Anshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Anshallah
LANDED..........
Anshallah
islandbabe said:
Jigzyy...I am hoping it will still go up...there are 10 more spaces I am praying we get 2 of those....Hamouna is still out there.
I would like to ask a question .. CIC update the cap then send emails to applicants for per or send emails firstly??...i.e... may be application between 4-8th July has been calculated in this update... that will depend on how many applicant will receive PER tomorrow

QueryRequest

May 5, 2013
Hi Alllll......,,,,,

Hope you are doing well.

I have a confusion and hope you will help me to get this solved by your expert opinion. For FSWP, After getting PER at the time of Medical Report.

1- DO WE NEED TO MAINTAIN OUR BANK STATEMENT?

2- FOR HOW LONG (MONTHS) WE NEED TO MAINTAIN, IF REQUIRED BY CIC?

I will be really grateful for giving me your feedback and guidance. I look forward to hear from you guys...! Have a Great Weekend...!

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
islandbabe said:
There are still other ways......Its very very hard but you CAN get a job offer. For those who have relatives in Manitoba thats also an option, or the Morden Option or The very expensive school option, or the very long Quebec option.

In the end if it is your destiny to get there ...you will. Harry whatever you do keep dreaming and working hard.
I would give myself some time now .. hard luck difficult to recover soon for me. lets c what happens.. and thanks for your moral support, you are really very nice and considerable person who can change lot things in world.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
freddy2147 said:
It was a hard luck in your case as you submited the application very early and even managed to re-send it quickly, no one expected the cap to be so over soon.....Look for other options, try getting a job offer or some other type of PNP...all the best
Thanks Freddy. Tried my level best to send ontime but didn't worked this time as well.. some things are not in our hands.. really hard luck for me

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Harry....Its been an intense last few months, you do need a break.....whenever you are ready if you have questions, you know where to find us.

harry2k4 said:
I would give myself some time now .. hard luck difficult to recover soon for me. lets c what happens.. and thanks for your moral support, you are really very nice and considerable person who can change lot things in world.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maintain IF you can, they usually ask 6 months, if you have an emergency and MUST use some, then try to put it back as soon as possible, they usually give you 60 days to get the bank statement to them, sometimes they give you less time. Large deposits and withdrawals will raise a red flag and may cause concern.

QueryRequest said:
Hi Alllll......,,,,,

Hope you are doing well.

I have a confusion and hope you will help me to get this solved by your expert opinion. For FSWP, After getting PER at the time of Medical Report.

I will be really grateful for giving me your feedback and guidance. I look forward to hear from you guys...! Have a Great Weekend...!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorrow is Saturday....we will have to wait for Monday to see what will happen.....I d think we may get even one or two more at least in this category. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

eimo0550 said:
I would like to ask a question .. CIC update the cap then send emails to applicants for per or send emails firstly??...i.e... may be application between 4-8th July has been calculated in this update... that will depend on how many applicant will receive PER tomorrow

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
islandbabe said:
Thanks Harry....Its been an intense last few months, you do need a break.....whenever you are ready if you have questions, you know where to find us.
+1 for Islandbabe and freddy.. thanks friends and congra8s all who received PER..

AZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Med's Request
Passport Req..
22.09.2014 / DM on 25.09.14
VISA ISSUED...
islandbabe said:
Maintain IF you can, they usually ask 6 months, if you have an emergency and MUST use some, then try to put it back as soon as possible, they usually give you 60 days to get the bank statement to them, sometimes they give you less time. Large deposits and withdrawals will raise a red flag and may cause concern.
QueryRequest said:
Hi Alllll......,,,,,

Hope you are doing well.

There is no need to worry about keeping the money in your accounts. That is not mandaory at all. All you need to show is legal means of income and availability of minimum required amount, that can be a gift even few days before you get bank statement.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
harry2k4 said:
Hard luck harry. I can understand your pain and it will take sometime to heal.

May God give you the courage to overcome this setback and give you something better in future.

Never lose hope..Always keep trying.

Good luck in your future endeavours.

sanmi13

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013 (PER)
zaid84 said:
For 2132 why is there no action this week???

Garry
arif268
babi jackson
arjun6978
barry45
mfmf
homascanada

are you following this thread and updating your info or not ????

Please respond
Please kindly respond so we can know the progress of the forum members, again your response act as a ginger for the hopes of we that are patiently waiting for our turn to come.
Your updates will be well appreciated.