+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
Unfortunatelly, NOC 2121 is out of list this 2013 FSW round...

Biologists must wait at least 'till next year...

manish baissoya said:

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Bong said:
Hi GUYS
Has any one received communication from the london visa office for medicals and how long are we expected to wait?
No one so far has reported
bt u can chk here..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

IF u r not registered plz update ur details here
http://tinyurl.com/fswp2013-add-entry

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hello everyone...hope u all are doing well

I have query:

The Fixed Deposit that we submitted is expiring at the end of this month...so we need to renew the scheme again...my question is...do we need to send a new copy of the FD statement to VO...because if they want to verify, that specific FD which we sent with our application may not exist....what do we do??

Thanks

NR4CANADA

Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12Jun13
AOR Received.
24Oct13
File Transfer...
30Aug13
Med's Request
15Feb14
Passport Req..
15Feb14 reached on 26Feb14
VISA ISSUED...
9Mar14
LANDED..........
8Apr14 @ Vancouver
DD2211 said:
hey you r from which city in Gujarat... I have applied in Ahmedabad but they asking for a letter from VO of PCC requirement.... So haven't sent with application...
Even I am from Ahmedabad.. Take printout of document checklist and apply based on the point.. It will be done... Best luck..

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
SoniaShoeb said:
Hello everyone...hope u all are doing well

I have query:

The Fixed Deposit that we submitted is expiring at the end of this month...so we need to renew the scheme again...my question is...do we need to send a new copy of the FD statement to VO...because if they want to verify, that specific FD which we sent with our application may not exist....what do we do??

Thanks
I believe you need to renew it and keep it handy to submit it if in case the VO demands it.

roccky

Sep 7, 2013
Ahmedabad Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
DD2211 said:
hey you r from which city in Gujarat... I have applied in Ahmedabad but they asking for a letter from VO of PCC requirement.... So haven't sent with application...

i m also 4m ahmedabad i just took the print of document checklist showing PCC and job is done

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
Settlement of Funds ...

I am one of the applicants from CPPO, who has received MR and request for

"Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history)"

I want to share some of my personal info here for the benefit of the forum members who have discussions on POF, at this stage.
When I submitted my application package, I had furnished on page 2 of schedule 3,

. Total value of assets ( I have a house and enclosed the mortgage statement indicating the loan amount and principal paid)
. Total value of liabilities (The balance loan amount in the mortgage account)
. Total amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds that you have in CAD ( I had enclosed my US Bank statement of Savings & Checking account in US $ which was around 12K then, & a letter from the Banker from my home country where I have some US $ Term deposits)

Now I am going to get the above documents updated from the respective Banks and the mortgage company and submit them after I complete my Medical this month end. You may like to know that now I have less than half what i had in my US Bank accounts. However I do not foresee any issues, since the Term Deposits are as good as cash. I shall update my status to this forum as when I hear from CIC.

Good luck.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
NR4CANADA said:
Even I am from Ahmedabad.. Take printout of document checklist and apply based on the point.. It will be done... Best luck..
Ohh... Thts grt... I just missed this idea... Anyways will send when they ask for it..... But in how much time you have got PCC...

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
roccky said:
i m also 4m ahmedabad i just took the print of document checklist showing PCC and job is done
Ohh thts grt.... In what time you got the PCC.....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Settlement of Funds ...

Chinook said:

"Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history)"

I want to share some of my personal info here for the benefit of the forum members who have discussions on POF, at this stage.
When I submitted my application package, I had furnished on page 2 of schedule 3,

. Total value of assets ( I have a house and enclosed the mortgage statement indicating the loan amount and principal paid)
. Total amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds that you have in CAD ( I had enclosed my US Bank statement of Savings & Checking account in US $ which was around 12K then, & a letter from the Banker from my home country where I have some US $ Term deposits)

Now I am going to get the above documents updated from the respective Banks and the mortgage company and submit them after I complete my Medical this month end. You may like to know that now I have less than half what i had in my US Bank accounts. However I do not foresee any issues, since the Term Deposits are as good as cash. I shall update my status to this forum as when I hear from CIC.

Good luck.

Thanks For sharing Chinook... :D :D :D

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
Hoping for a pafso strike to get over by end of this weekend........!!!!

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014

Chinook said:

Good luck.
Dear Chinook,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to refer to a section of "Instruction Guide IMM7000" which describes how to fill question 11 on "Schedule 3 - Economic Classes - IMM0008_3E" form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

a) Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

So I understood from the above guide that the term "assets" does not include real-state, vehicle etc.

Kindly advise if I'm wrong.

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
stark said:
Dear forum members, please don't get angry on me for posting one more PCC related question, it's a real problem.

I went to police station for getting PCC in advance (received PER e-mail from CIC on 7 Aug and nothing after that from NDVO visa office) and they are asking me to provide the embassy letter showing PCC request. Since I will be moving to US on H1 visa, so I thought of doing it from India only instead of getting it done from US (which is very tedious process).
Does anybody on the forum able to get PCC done without Visa Office letter?
To get is done from Indian embassy is pretty straightforward n easy.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014

rezas1978 said:
Dear Chinook,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to refer to a section of "Instruction Guide IMM7000" which describes how to fill question 11 on "Schedule 3 - Economic Classes - IMM0008_3E" form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

a) Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

So I understood from the above guide that the term "assets" does not include real-state, vehicle etc.

Kindly advise if I'm wrong.
It would be odd if they consider mortgage while looking at liabilities but not take into account equity as part assets. That would mean most of us with mortgages would have minus assets even with big savings.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Total value of assets ( I have a house and enclosed the mortgage statement indicating the loan amount and principal paid)

i have mentioned an amount that i have in the form of my car+providant fund but did not attach any document as a proof
i have mentioned an amount in CAD $ equivalent to my home value+Plot ( but did not attach any document as a proof

. Total amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds that you have in CAD
i have submitted Bank statement of my account showing required amount in PKR which equivalent to required CAD $.

dear seniors please tell me is it okay or i did some mistake in this ????
please help me