+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Vats said:
its there in returned file sheet saperatly provided
Ah ok thanks, I didnt see that tab. So far only one June 2174 applicant has been returned. I wonder how long it will take for all the ones after him/her to be returned :eek:

usv

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-june-2013
Igorek said:
Hello, yesterday received my documents due to CAP 300.
I'm 2174 applicant, June 3

P.S.: I decided to accept a job offer from US employer and move to Seattle and not waste my time with Canada.
that is still great

RP24

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Hi,

I'm a 1112 applicant whose file reached CIC in August13. I'm seeing on our forum that applications for NOC 1112 and 2174 (whose cap has been reached) are receiving back their applications even though they had filed in the last week of May or first week of Jun13. So clearly, applications that reached them in July even (forget august) will not have a chance this year.

Pls share your views guys and if you agree that i'm out of the game do suggest, if my 2nd option of trying for Australia is a good idea and if Australia is a good country to try for.

Thnx.

Igorek

Jan 31, 2013
srip17 said:
Congrats buddy on the job offer! Going for Microsoft?? :)

Am sorry as well as we could not make it to the cap. can you please copy paste the letter u got stating that the cap is full (of course after deleting ur personal details).
Here is the letter http://yadi.sk/d/aknT8sc395jak
Yes, Microsoft

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Consider @ 85-90days form date of application
melkouk said:
Ah ok thanks, I didnt see that tab. So far only one June 2174 applicant has been returned. I wonder how long it will take for all the ones after him/her to be returned :eek:

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Yes June and after applicant for 1112 NOC will not be within the CAP
RP24 said:
Hi,

I'm a 1112 applicant whose file reached CIC in August13. I'm seeing on our forum that applications for NOC 1112 and 2174 (whose cap has been reached) are receiving back their applications even though they had filed in the last week of May or first week of Jun13. So clearly, applications that reached them in July even (forget august) will not have a chance this year.

Pls share your views guys and if you agree that i'm out of the game do suggest, if my 2nd option of trying for Australia is a good idea and if Australia is a good country to try for.

Thnx.

youssefazmi

Sep 5, 2013
CastroHawk said:
ooooooooooooooooooo....and finally!!! 8) 8) :D :D
I'll share this first and then I'll try to read all the pages I missed here....wow 60 pages!! :D..anyways
after more than 24 hours of continous stressfull work, finally returned home and was able to check my e-mail, and there i found it lying since yesterday, finally with the bless of God, I have received my PER....Yahooooooooooooooooo 8) heeeh heeeh :D :D

Thank you God, thank you thank you :)

I am really happy to share this news with my forum "FAMILY", i want to kiss and thank everyone here :-* :-*for helping by their enouraging words, by sharing data and everything else which kept me going till this happy moment
Special thanks for all the admins also for all Egyptians on this forum
Prayers and wishes for everyone else here get his/her PER, AOR and PRs as well :D...and hope we can all meet in Canada one day

Dear Admins
Please turn my entry to GREEEN :)
Bank draft Charging date: 5 September 2013 (according to PER email)
PER received date: 9 September 2013
WoooW many congrats my friend ;D ;D ;D , wish you all the best
your Egyptian friend JOE :D

srip17

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Thanks for the letter. Congrats again for MS offer!
Seattle is a nice place...an evergreen city
Good luck on your new job!!

Igorek said:
Yes, Microsoft

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
There is very little chance of getting in the cap I'm afraid, and if I was you, would look into other options, such as Australia. Australia has quite a good economy, seems to be enough jobs ( IT, or finance job market), quite good quality of life out there, so why not apply. A You may even prefer it there than Canada! Good luck

RP24 said:
Hi,

Thnx.

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Any 2147 Applicant who received an update from New-Delhi visa office with regards to the file transfer..

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
zolter said:
Both FD and bank statement serve the purpose of POF, hence either can be used. But I would like us to know that VO CAN ask for POF at any point in time prior to issuance of the visa, as such, we should be prepared for it.
Yes...before/with MR(medical) anytime..

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Igorek said:
Yes, Microsoft
wow! job offer in US is amazing! because its very hard to get a job offer in the US, let alone anywhere else. Can I ask how you found the job? Its better this way because you'll arrive in another country with a job already in hand, and no need to be searching, which is very stressful and time consuming.
Good luck!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
TODAY NDVO IS SLEEPING...... :mad: :mad: :mad: ??? ??? ??? ???

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
I have submitted my generic application form IMM 0008 with out mentioning my name in the section "Consent to release information to intended province/territory destination" of last page. Rest all i have filled and signed.

My application is in transit to reach the CIC Intake Office

Will CIC reject my application ???????

Please suggest me any one had the same experience.