+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do you think you are out???? They are still working on June!

manishkapoor18 said:
Islandbabe and other senior members

I am 11 jun applicant , no PER as yet , got MY UCI number after calling call center today.
ECAS status says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

My question ...
1 >do u think its game over for me .
although my observation for 11 jun candidates says out of 7 applicants only 2 has got PER mail rest 5 have either not updated their PER status else have not got . .. However so many others from 12-18 jun applicants have already got PER mails.

2> IFF my app is way back home , how can I knw the reason behind getting rejected right away. Considering todays CAP update PHYSITHERAPSTS REACHING 103 ...
I am planning to resend the application without waiting /wasting any further time . I understand it takes approx 45 -50 days for the application to reach back INDIA which will mean mine would reach back atound mid OCT.

How can I avoid waiting for such long and just resend a fresh application set . I hope its not mandatory send the rejected set of papers

Please suggest ????????????????

BabiJackson

Jul 25, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Ankara/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
manishkapoor18 said:

I am 11 jun applicant , no PER as yet , got MY UCI number after calling call center today.
ECAS status says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

My question ...
although my observation for 11 jun candidates says out of 7 applicants only 2 has got PER mail rest 5 have either not updated their PER status else have not got . .. However so many others from 12-18 jun applicants have already got PER mails.

2> IFF my app is way back home , how can I knw the reason behind getting rejected right away. Considering todays CAP update PHYSITHERAPSTS REACHING 103 ...
I am planning to resend the application without waiting /wasting any further time . I understand it takes approx 45 -50 days for the application to reach back INDIA which will mean mine would reach back atound mid OCT.

How can I avoid waiting for such long and just resend a fresh application set . I hope its not mandatory send the rejected set of papers

You must have sent your original IELTS and ECA report, so you have to wait for returning your application package. If you have not sent the original ones, that might be the reason for rejection of application...

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cant know the reason.....so it may not help to resend before getting the package back. Do you have extra IELTS? (Maybe some good soul will tell you if you call later on the reason)

manishkapoor18 said:

My question ...

Civscf

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-6-13
Nomination.....
30-8-13
Med's Request
29-4-2014
Passport Req..
02-July-2014
Congrats everyone ;)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It may also be that your file is being held as a buffer Geeka...in the event that others fall out. However you should get your file back well before next year's intake if you are not selected.

geeka said:
Hi People!

Wow 1999 posts :eek:, I have a lot to catch up!! :)

Congratulations to all who received their PER/got CC charged. And best wishes to those who are still waiting.

Since my NOC (2174) has reached cap, and CC not yet charged, I am definitely not in the game. Which is why I called CIC to check if my application is on its way back. But to my surprise, the call center agent told me that my application is still with them at Nova Scotia. Now that's a matter of worry for me as I am planning to apply next year and my documents (IELTS report and ECA) is in there. Just wanted to check, has any May/June applicant from 2174 received his/her application back? That way I will know if CIC is in process of sending the documents back to the applicant due to cap fill. Please let me know.

Thanks.

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
Do u think I still stand a chance ...
i mean till now I should have got my PER , considering mine was on 11 june and ppl with say 18 jun have already got it ...
does that not indicate my app is on its way back ??

I am just trying to be realistic

islandbabe said:
Why do you think you are out???? They are still working on June!

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
manishkapoor18 said:
i mean till now I should have got my PER , considering mine was on 11 june and ppl with say 18 jun have already got it ...

Its too early for you to be too jittery. I have read someone just got PER who applied in may and also another may applicant who got email that his application is still in process. Just relax your mind and be positive. Best you can do is call CIC until you get someone kind enough to update you over the phone. Until you are told it is over or you get your package back just know that you still stand a chance....

gb2901

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
manishkapoor18 said:

My question ...

Manish, Which CIC no. did you call to get your UCI no.?

Congrats All for completing 2000 pages. Many more to come :) :D

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Subodh,

I'm so confused, some signs go for CAP is updated according to stage 1, other signs go for stage 2 and 3.
Better wait and see.

subodh12001 said:
AbdelAllah,

After seeing the updated caps on cic website rise suddenly in just 4 (Tuesday to Friday)working days, looks like caps are updated after stage 1, as you had mentioned?

If the caps are updated after stage 3, then applicants like me and you , who applied in August, dont stand any chance??????

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Yaaaaaaaaa rab ... ;) ;D ;) ;D
Castro Hawk ;D
Ahmed Reda ;D
George Alexan
AbdelAllah ;D
Wish you all the best Ahl Cairo... ;) ;) ;)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Lamia for your wishes. ;)

lamia said:
Yaaaaaaaaa rab ... ;) ;D ;) ;D
Castro Hawk ;D
Ahmed Reda ;D
George Alexan
AbdelAllah ;D
Wish you all the best Ahl Cairo... ;) ;) ;)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being realistic...yes you may be out, but you used a DD so that too will cause a delay. I would say another week would help to put things into perspective.

manishkapoor18 said:

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
AbdelAllah said:
Thanks Lamia for your wishes. ;)
والله يا عبد الله كل شوية أدخل أشيك عشان أطمن عليكو كلكو
إن شاء الله ربنا يستر و تفرحو كلكو
بإذن الله
بس نصيحة للكل و عن تجربة شخصية إنسو الموضوع خالص و فجأة بييجي الخبر الخير
بس إدعي.... ربنا كريم .... قادر على كل شيء

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
@ Gandalf ..
Thanks for ur view ... I should be more positive....
Good to know ppl like u and island babe think I have a chance..
@ gb2901
I called up 001 6139444000
Followed by 1 1 2 1 2 1

I had to call them 2 times as at first attempt the guy by name Ralph denied by saying he doesn't have access to outside Canada applicants.
Got lucky the second time.
The lady gave the uci straight away.

Gandalf said:
Its too early for you to be too jittery. I have read someone just got PER who applied in may and also another may applicant who got email that his application is still in process. Just relax your mind and be positive. Best you can do is call CIC until you get someone kind enough to update you over the phone. Until you are told it is over or you get your package back just know that you still stand a chance....