+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
fsw2174 said:
I have seen many new members a bit confused about the whole process as to when they can expect a PER/AOR/MR/PPR/RPRF. So just providing details and various stages in the current process.

1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check. This check will ensure:
- That you have included all required forms
- That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
- That you have not left any blank fields
- That you have included the correct payment fee
- That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist
If unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

2) CIO Sydney – Payment charged
If your completeness check is successful your payment will be taken. This means CIO will attempt to charge your credit card, or they will cash your banker's draft, depending on which method of payment you chose.
I would personally strongly advise using a banker's draft if possible. These are like personal cheques but they are guaranteed to clear so there can be no payment problems. Most banks will usually charge a small fee for issuing one of these.
Credit cards can be risky. Many banks and credit card issuers use automated security software and when the software sees the source from Canada it may block the transaction, which in turn could lead to your application failing and being returned.
If your payment is unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

3) CIO Sydney – Eligibility review
CIO then perform a complete eligibility review on your application, based on the information you have provided on your forms and they will examine your supporting documents to ensure it backs up the claims you have made.
For FSW1, they will be looking that the descriptions of your duties match the description of the NOC/s under which you are applying and will want to be satisfied that you have at least 1 year's continuous employment in at least one of the 29 in demand occupations.
For FSW2, they will need to see an AOE (Arranged Employment Opinion) or positive LMO (Labour Market Opinion) with a TWP and this must be for a job in Skill Levels 0 (Managerial) or A or B on the NOC list.
For both categories they will also assess your application against the selection criteria – age, education, work experience, adaptability, job offer and language skils etc, to ensure you have 67 points. They will use your supporting documents to convince themselves that there is sufficient proof to back up the claims you have made on your forms in these areas.
If your eligibility review is unsuccessful you will receive an email stating the reasons and your entire application will be returned to you. Since CIO have already taken payment by this point they will initiate a refund of your fees, which will likely take several months to get to you. Please note this is the last point at which you will receive a refund if your application is unsuccessful.
At this stage your ECAS status should now read “CIO eligibility review complete”.
UPDATE 18-Apr-2011: Please note that several people have been told that you do not get your application back AT ALL if your application is failed at the eligibility review stage, all you will receive is a refund for your processing fee.

4) CIO Sydney – PER issued and file transferred
If your eligibility review is successful, CIO will send you a confirmation of positive final eligiblity review. This will be by email if you specified an email on your application, otherwise they will send a letter by regular post. They will then transfer your file to the CHC/VO (Canadian High Commission/Visa Office) for further processing.
Once the file gets to the visa office (which usually takes 2 to 4 weeks) your ECAS status will read “Received by visa office”.

5) 2nd AOR from visa office
Once your application arrives at the visa office, they will sit on it for a while. When they are in a position to process it most visa offices will send you a 2nd AOR.Also some offices send by email, and others send by snail mail. There is still no need to do anything at this stage. A few visa offices, most notably London, will not send a 2nd AOR at all but will skip this and go straight to medicals, or ask for further documentation.

6) Processing begins – document background checks
Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.
At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.
This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spotchecks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.
Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals .

7) Medical requests and RPRF fee request
Once the document background checks are completed satisfactorily, the visa office will write to you (usually by snail mail) requesting you to complete medicals and also requests RPRF (Right of Permanent Residents fee). They may also ask for updated documents such as PCCs and fresh forms at this stage. Please note that New Delhi visa office will also request passports at this stage. Most other visa offices will not request passports until they are about to finalise the application.
This will basically involve your booking medical appointments at one of the approved DMPs (Designated Medical Practicioner) throughout the country.

I hope this is informative and helpful for all new members. :)
+1 FOR THIS MAN...too informative..

manish baissoya

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07 May 2015 [size=16pt][i][color=orange]Ca[/color][color=beige]na[/color][color=green]da[/color][/i][/size] &lt;a href=&quot;http://tinypic.com?ref=wtzonr&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i57.tinypic.com/wtzonr.png&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Image and video hosting by TinyPic&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; [size=18pt][i][color=orange]Ca[/color][color=beige]na[/color][color=green]da[/color][/i][/size]
hemanjali said:
PER RECEIVED today.

APPLICATION REACHED 17TH JUNE 2013

DD ENCASHED 28TH AUGUST 2013
congrats dear :)

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
hemanjali said:
PER RECEIVED today.

Many Many Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

CIC is really going Vroommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!11

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
It is also mentioned here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eca

".........Be complete and accurate

Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. If your application is incomplete it may be returned to you and this will delay the processing of your application.

If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the appropriate section, complete it and submit it along with your application."
So if i dont write NA, my application will be returned? Anyone has the same situation but receive PER? Please give me some advice.

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
Vats said:
Congrats. . . .
Hi vats,

Do you have any idea about NDVO strike. it's still going on or they have started working on

aravind2132

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subodh12001 said:
Manish,

CIC Website says that Updated CAP (1399) is for Applications clearing STAGE 1, COMPLETENESS CHECK, as on 3rd Sep 2013. So these 1399 applications include applications received by CIC since May 3 2013 till 3rd Sep/2nd sep 2013 and have passed STAGE 1. Out of these (say applications received on 8th may), many would have been sent to VO for further processing, some may have been charged, for some PER is issued, and for some (say received in August 2013) they have just passed Completeness check. So this number can get reduced if applications are returned/rejected due to incomplete cause, as pointed out by a forum member above.

SO, this update is not till July, but till 3rd/2ND SEP 2013

I hope you got it.

DEAR SUBODH!

JUST TO REMIND CIC FIRST UPDATED CAP IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY TO MY KNOWLEDGE. NEARLY AFTER 2 MONTHS AFTER FSW PROGRAM WAS REOPENED. WHICH MEANS THEY ARE NEARLY 2 MONTHS BEHIND. CAP FOR 1112 AND 2174 REACHED BY THE END OF MAY. ONE OF OUR MEMBER ATEFEH1977 UNDER NOC 1112 WHOSE APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED BY CIC ON 4-JUNE-2013 MADE A CALL AND CONFIRMED WITH CIC THAT HIS FILE WAS RETURNED BACK AS THE CAP HAD REACHED FOR HIS NOC. YES, CIC IS RIGHT UPDATE IS FOR COMPLETENESS CHECK BUT ONCE COMPLETENESS CHECK IS SUCCESSFUL CIC INITIATES PAYMENT DEDUCTIONS IN PARALLEL. THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON WHY THERE ARE NO CC/DD CHARGES FOR 1112 AND 2174 ONCE CAP REACHED IS UPDATED ON CIC WEBSITE. SO, FINALLY WAT I MEAN TO SAY IS THIS CAP UPDATE IS UNTIL MID JUNE ONLY AS COMPLETENESS CHECKS AND PAYMENTS ARE DONE UNTIL MID JUNE APPLICANTS.

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
ITGuy_del said:
Hi vats,

Do you have any idea about NDVO strike. it's still going on or they have started working on
Vats said:
strike is on
Hi Vats,

I received my AOR on 31st of july. how much usually it takes to complete the entire process from now onwards

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
What exactly is checked at the medical stage and how detailed is it?
Is there for example an OBESITY check???? I do not need two seats on a flight, but I have a few extra kilos.
Has anyone seen the form or report that the doctor has to fill in?
Thanks for any advice.

By the way, I know that I must wait for the PER decision by end of September. I am 0211 - 15th July applicant

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
immanuelluna said:
Im lucky coz my 2 previous employer didnt put my salary on my COE, but on my current employer I have this.
Hi

It is fine with what you have sent. CIC are aware that it is not the norm for companies to issue experience letters as per CIC requirements. Also, a person might have only recently planned to immigrate to Canada, and thus it would not be possible for him to get detailed letters from previous employers.

The Ministerial Instruction check, Minimum Requirements check and Selection Criteria Check are all focused to determine positively that you have a job which qualifies under the 29 eligible occupations, that your job responsibilities broadly match as per the NOC specification for that job and that you have proved that you have x years of experience to match with the points that you have claimed under the employment section.

It really depends on the VO to carry out or order detailed/further background checks including checks on your employment where they could request and verify salary details, position, period worked etc.

Anyways, an ideal employment letter is detailed in the Document Checklist IMM5612 (05-2013) E, on Pg.4, Section 12 as follows:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

"12

Work Experience

For the principal applicant:
letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years.

Letters must be:

written on company letterhead,
signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, a-mail and website addresses,
stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

Letters must include all of the following information:

the specific period of your employment with the company,
the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
your total annual salary plus benefits in each position , and
the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Additional supporting documents may include:
copies of work contracts, and
copies of pay stubs."

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
chaojidiao said:
So if i dont write NA, my application will be returned? Anyone has the same situation but receive PER? Please give me some advice.
I cannot say that your application shall be returned. But it could lead the CIO officer to maybe wrongly believe that you have FORGOTTEN to mention your details in that section and hence could be returned as incomplete (form not complete).

Sincerely hope you get your PER!!!!!

Forum members please add to it.....

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13&lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;Fee Charged.:25/07/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=green]&lt;b&gt;PER Recvd-06/08/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=blue]&lt;b&gt;AOR --:11/10/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
hemanjali said:
PER RECEIVED today.

Congrats dear....

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
swissfswp said:
What exactly is checked at the medical stage and how detailed is it?
Is there for example an OBESITY check???? I do not need two seats on a flight, but I have a few extra kilos.
Has anyone seen the form or report that the doctor has to fill in?
Thanks for any advice.

By the way, I know that I must wait for the PER decision by end of September. I am 0211 - 15th July applicant
Fortunately CIC does not check for obesity, so u r safe. :p :p :p
CIC doesn't care abt ur outer appearance but cares only abt ur inner body. They want to make sure that person should not have any harmful disease and may not impact health of Canadian citizens. :)

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
amit80203 said:
Fortunately CIC does not check for obesity, so u r safe. :p :p :p
CIC doesn't care abt ur outer appearance but cares only abt ur inner body. They want to make sure that person should not have any harmful disease and may not impact health of Canadian citizens. :)
Agree with Amit.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]&lt;br /&gt;App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]&lt;br /&gt;Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
swordfish said:
congrats annie and good luck ahead
Hi swordfish,

kindly update your profile, this will make life more easy on the Forum.

I know it shall take 5 minutes of time but will immensely benefit as every time referring to spreadsheet to look up details of a particular member in case he/she needs advice may not be practical for all .....
Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date
4. PER received dateshall be enough..
Let me give steps on how to update for ease of all..
1. Go to profile section on top right of the forum
2. Go to "Forum Profile Information" under " Modify Profile" on the Left side panel
3. Scroll down and update Visa Office, NOC Code, App Filed (mention App filed date and PER date here if received)
4. Hit "Change Profile" to save
Advice: Leave everything else blank as it un-necessarily takes up page when you post something and everyone needs to scroll down to see next post (if you are browsing via smartphone or tablets).