+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi

The official CIC Document Checklist IMM5612 (05-2013)E here :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

.........states on Pg. 1, that:

"........it is your responsibility to notify the visa office processing your case and provide the relevant supporting documentation if there are changes in the following:

a. Family status (................)

b. education (e.g. completion of another degree) - (THOUGH I DO NOT SEE HOW WILL IT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE AND YOUR APPLICATION IS ALREADY UNDER PROCESS AT VO, MEANING YOU HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE SELECTION CRITERIA AND POINTS ASSIGNED OVER 67 INCLUDING FOR EDUCATION. I DON'T THINK IT WILL REALLY MATTER IF YOU DON'T INFORM)

c. mailing address, e-mail address, contact information

Also,

Pg. 3 of the same checklist mentions about Proof of admission to a country for which you have already submitted proof of your residence visa copies stamped in your passport. Unless there is a substantial change in your situation, your residence visa is ultimately converted to student based on extended time way from work AND you are required to submit this new visa copy to CIC (which shows you as a student and could prompt an inquiry or request from CIC to furnish details of your education), I don' think you need to do anything.

Forum members, please add to it.........

thank you for your reply.

my concern is that if they verify with my current work, i will be no longer working there...

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
nikki123804 said:

my concern is that if they verify with my current work, i will be no longer working there...
Once you got AOR from london office...after that you can send new employment details like,appointment letter and other supportings to VO...

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
nikki123804 said:

my concern is that if they verify with current work, im no longer working there...
OK.

In that case, I think you should only inform the VO after your file is transferred, and inform them of your departure from your current job including your exact dates with the employer and your leaving date and the same should be verified by your current employer in case CIC conduct background check when you have left the company. (THOUGH I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY EVIDENCE AND INSTRUCTION FOR YOU TO INFORM CIC OF THIS, SINCE ELIGIBILITY CHECK AND SELECTION CRITERIA CHECK AND PASSING ARE BASED ON YOUR HISTORICAL DATA, i.e. POINTS ARE CALCULATED ON GAINED CREDENTIALS, GAINED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, ETC....AND SHOULD NOT IN FACT AFFECT YOU APPLICATION IN ANY WAY ONCE IT'S IN PROCESSING AT VO, APART FROM MAYBE JUST UPDATING CIC SYSTEMS WITH YOUR CURRENT INFORMATION)

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
What do i do ?
i have not got my PER mail my application reached on 23rd may

NOC - 2174
Application receiving date - 23rd may
ECAS status - IN PROCESS
Mode of payment - DD

i have already emailed them on 9 aug asking about my file status waiting for there reply.

i even asked to bank about my DD status ... they r fools ... saying sir we don't have any update of DD ... ask to them to whom u have given ur DD. ASSHOLES this SBI bank is a shit.

imade ishaya

Apr 9, 2012
@ all pls did u guys fill anytin on the liability column? What is the implication of filling the liability? If u did like how much did u fill after showing proof of fund? Pls ur urgent replies will be appreciated as am planning to file 2day.

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
hassanwiz17 said:
OK.

In that case, I think you should only inform the VO after your file is transferred, and inform them of your departure from your current job including your exact dates with the employer and your leaving date and the same should be verified by your current employer in case CIC conduct background check when you have left the company. (THOUGH I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY EVIDENCE AND INSTRUCTION FOR YOU TO INFORM CIC OF THIS, SINCE ELIGIBILITY CHECK AND SELECTION CRITERIA CHECK AND PASSING ARE BASED ON YOUR HISTORICAL DATA, i.e. POINTS ARE CALCULATED ON GAINED CREDENTIALS, GAINED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, ETC....AND SHOULD NOT IN FACT AFFECT YOU APPLICATION IN ANY WAY ONCE IT'S IN PROCESSING AT VO, APART FROM MAYBE JUST UPDATING CIC SYSTEMS WITH YOUR CURRENT INFORMATION)
DD2211 said:
Once you got AOR from london office...after that you can send new employment details like,appointment letter and other supportings to VO...

thank you.. very informative :) appreciate this guys!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ECAS in process means your file is positive
do one thing send CSE (email enquiry) mentioning all details of yours and send them to provide your application number and you dont get any email or other corrospondance till date

they will reply in @ 15 days but you will get email again if not yet.

sunnytheshine said:
What do i do ?

NOC - 2174
ECAS status - IN PROCESS
Mode of payment - DD

i have already emailed them on 9 aug asking about my file status waiting for there reply.

i even asked to bank about my DD status ... they r fools ... saying sir we don't have any update of DD ... ask to them to whom u have given ur DD. ASSHOLES this SBI bank is a *censored word*.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
sunnytheshine said:
What do i do ?

NOC - 2174
ECAS status - IN PROCESS
Mode of payment - DD

i even asked to bank about my DD status ... they r fools ... saying sir we don't have any update of DD ... ask to them to whom u have given ur DD. ASSHOLES this SBI bank is a *censored word*.
Dear Buddy, Just Calm down do not take tension just Pray, the same issue is with me also so plz just do not take tension bcz it will spoil your health

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
show your asset (which is liquid fund with you) liability as 0 and settlement fund as again the same value as asset

is the best way

imade ishaya said:
@ all pls did u guys fill anytin on the liability column? What is the implication of filling the liability? If u did like how much did u fill after showing proof of fund? Pls ur urgent replies will be appreciated as am planning to file 2day.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
thats true but I doubt london vo dosent send AOR, plz confirm

DD2211 said:

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Vats said:
ECAS in process means your file is positive
do one thing send CSE (email enquiry) mentioning all details of yours and send them to provide your application number and you dont get any email or other corrospondance till date

they will reply in @ 15 days but you will get email again if not yet.
Agree with Vats. Just hang in there and you will soon get good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Javachip

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
@ sunnythesunshine We are on the same boat

No PER mail yet
Application received - May 27
ECAS - In process
IVR- We received your application for permanent residence May 27, 2013

I received an email last Aug 16 based on my July enquiry that an acknowledgement thru email was sent Aug 12. I did not receive that email. Also stated that my file is currently awaiting transfer to visa office Manila.

I emailed them to send again that Aug 12 email but until now no reply yet. :)

I want to see my PER for me to have peace of mind :) ( hoping that the Aug 12 mail is PER)

hemanjali

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2013
Nomination.....
PER : 04/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/12/2013
Med's Done....
18/01/2014 received by cic on 28th jan
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
missed mail on 23rd dec..sent docs on 4th feb
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 21st feb 2014
Hello guys

In the mail I have received first the uci number then my application number and then the following th8ng

'........ based on the review of the information that you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in occupation specified in canada gazette as on 4th may, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as federal skilled worker will be made by visa office.

Your further application will be sent to your respective visa office.......'

GUYS IS THIS PER? Or just the uci received?

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Javachip said:
@ sunnythesunshine We are on the same boat

No PER mail yet
Application received - May 27
ECAS - In process
IVR- We received your application for permanent residence May 27, 2013

I received an email last Aug 16 based on my July enquiry that an acknowledgement thru email was sent Aug 12. I did not receive that email. Also stated that my file is currently awaiting transfer to visa office Manila.

I emailed them to send again that Aug 12 email but until now no reply yet. :)

I want to see my PER for me to have peace of mind :) ( hoping that the Aug 12 mail is PER)
Ofcourse Aug 12 was PER, as they have clearly stated that your file is currently awaiting transfer to visa office. Be happy !!!!!!!!! You are through :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
hemanjali said:
Hello guys

In the mail I have received first the uci number then my application number and then the following th8ng

'........ based on the review of the information that you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in occupation specified in canada gazette as on 4th may, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as federal skilled worker will be made by visa office.

Your further application will be sent to your respective visa office.......'

GUYS IS THIS PER? Or just the uci received?
YES IT IS PER!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)