+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
[size=10pt]IF this is PER the Just got it[/size]

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.
Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.
This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
sky is dark and about to RAIN... Goodluck to All...

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
Vats said:
I can check my ECAS now and it says
"1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 12, 2013."
in process

admin plz update
Congrats Vats...Really happy for you :) ...

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
deedohad said:
Hi sonia...

My wife's name is sonia as well n we did exactly the same as u did... but unfortunately we didn't make it to the cap... we r 1112 june 7th applicant...

aww...sorry to hear that :(...maybe next time be prepared early on!

And i'm not surprised your wife and i share the same name...i have THE MOST COMMON NAME IN THE WORLD!!!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
congrats
EMEI said:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.
Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.
This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
EMEI said:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9
congrats mate on your PER

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
ok........u got any mail from ndvo..i mean ur file transfer to ndvo likethat?so when can we expect medicals??

fagpatel

Aug 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd June 2013
aami786pk said:
try to find female agent and that is possible at about 4 pm of Nova Scotia time.what queasy she Sked u before giving uci
Firstly I said I am finding difficulty with my UCI, she said what sort of difficulty you are facing?
I said I am not able ti=o find my UCI any where so she asked me that you want UCI right? I said yes and then she asked me few questions like my name, country of birth and e mail id and gave my UCI

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
what is the meaning of MI1?

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
EMEI said:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9
Yes it is. congrats :) Pray for me as well

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
any PER or cc/dd charges today? cic wake up.... long weekend is done. go on with ur work

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
EMEI said:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9
many congrats :)

upadhyay.jigar

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per 01.11.2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
01 FEB 014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
01 FEB 2014 & PP SENT 27 FEB
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 14.03.14 PP RCVD 20.3.2014
LANDED..........
3rd june
EMEI said:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

Congratulation for your PER

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
wsheikh86 said:
hello everyone i am really impressed by this forum everyone is so eager to help each other. i just started reading the post fews days ago and its so informative anyway i have sent my application in july and was rcvd by them on 10 july still waiting
Would you please add you details for the admins to add you:

NOC-
VISA OFFICE-
IELTS BAND -
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED -
RELATIVES IN CANADA -
JOB OFFER -
DEGREE -
ECA EQUIVALENCE -
JOB EXPERIENCE -
PCC SENT-