+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi BlueMav

It is very clearly mentioned here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eca:

"........Place the barcode page(s) on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it."

All these small things ensure the convenience that we are able to provide to the CIO officer to help process our application faster. Imagine an officer who has to sift through hundreds of applications per day!!!! I am sure they scan the barcode pages of the form through a barcode scanner to load the information on the forms into a computer system. Providing the barcode page on top (and as SPECIFIED and REQUIRED by the FSWP 2013 official guide), ensures that he/she can immediately load our information into the system without having to search the barcode page through our huge pile of papers and thinking that we should have placed it on top since they had required us to do so.
Totally agree with you
but I think it is better to print the barcode page ONLY and put in the top then you may print all form again and put it with paperclip
what is your opinion
+1 for you friend

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
It was metaphorical, Alas you failed again to grasp the true meaning of my words!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

I am pretty SURE, reading can't bring any good to your now. It's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
DD2211 said:
Hey this is new devlopment this year...They have punch a HOLE in docs....

So if you able to arrange new docs than take a chance of sending Totally new package... Hope they have not assigned UCI to you as in this letter they have not mentioned UCI....
But sometime they mention UCI on the generic application forms.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
aami786pk said:
But sometime they mention UCI on the generic application forms.
Yup I got his msg...

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
quietdom said:
There is no UCI in the refusal letter but they did write the UCI on the application. SO, do I submit a new application as if I never submitted one? RE the punched holes, can I still use those documents?

Others opinions are highly appreciated as Mr. aami786pk is the only one who replied. No offense meant, sir. +1 for you!

Thanks.
ya they write uci on gneric form do they mention the title UCI and is it hand written.did u manage to get any information from call center before this refusal letter.

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
DD2211 said:
With this detail,,Sorry to say this dear... but you cant... You neither use that HOLE docs again nor apply in same NOC this time....
They fucking punched holes in my IELTS and PPC. All other documents are easy to get as I have multiple copies of everything.

What do you suggest I do? Is the hole maybe used for filing? Or to say that they are already invalid? Can I request to send another IELTS result in my old university (I have a friend there)?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
hassanwiz17 said:
It was metaphorical, Alas you failed again to grasp the true meaning of my words!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

I am pretty SURE, reading can't bring any good to your now. It's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Now will u both please stop fighting.....
Manual is required to guide u but experience is something which helps u to sail through easily.
Both r required to be successful.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
amit80203 said:
Manual is required to guide u but experience is something which helps u to sail through easily.
TOTALLY AGREED WITH THAT. NOTHING COULD BE MORE TRUE

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
quietdom said:
They *censored word*ing punched holes in my IELTS and PPC. All other documents are easy to get as I have multiple copies of everything.

What do you suggest I do? Is the hole maybe used for filing? Or to say that they are already invalid? Can I request to send another IELTS result in my old university (I have a friend there)?
Hi

As long as you re-submit the current IELTS certificate and it is not more than 2 years old when it reached CIO, I think it should be fine. If they have kept the original, you can even send a photocopy as mentioned below. Punching a hole does not invalidate a document like IELTS (I know you might mean that punching a hole in an original passport, police certificate, id cards invalidates them correctly).

It says here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eca

"Note: You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results."

Other forum members, please add to it, because the above text also includes that "if we did not return to you the original".

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
amit80203 said:
amit80203 true..!!!

Its like reading some movie script..!!!!

Thread closed..(THE END)

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
faroquex said:
Dear Admin
I got the AOR today. Please update the spreadsheet.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for good news.
congrats dear...good luck

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Gentlemen - I hope this is end of your jugalbandi. You both have been contributing to this forum and of course have same aim - PR & helping other forum members.

Lets maintain the respect for individuals! God bless all!

prince_of_darkness said:
rst of all, I think ICCRC does not have even a MILLION registered agents. ( Once again ur following Manuals, this time written by me , LOL) As requested through my earlier post please broaden your horizon.

Secondly, I have nothing to do with agents or consultants or lawyers as I applied myself. None of my posts promotes any of them. In fact through my post I am trying to convince people to be ACTIVELY involved in their cases and try not to hire professional services as a first step. I am in fact trying to show them that it is so easy to land a complete and successful application just by following CIC official sources, guidelines, videos and forms.

Thirdly, I know a couple of good registered lawyers and consultants who work to the highest of ethical standards and are themselves very highly qualified, so there is no shame for me to compare to someone who has high standards, moral, professional and academic. ( Well good for you, in case if you need any )

The many things you learnt through your education and experience are not really evident!!!!!Sorry to say Smiley Atleast I never compared my education to a consultant, Well apparently, u did Grin Wink .

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
sam472 said:
amit80203 true..!!!

Its like reading some movie script..!!!!

Thread closed..(THE END)
Thanks brothers for mediating to bring this to a close.

I would rather dedicate my time on the forum, answering genuine inquiries and helping others according to what I know humbly, than just arguing with someone to satisfy my ego.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Nirmal said:
Gentlemen - I hope this is end of your jugalbandi. You both have been contributing to this forum and of course have same aim - PR & helping other forum members.

Lets maintain the respect for individuals! God bless all!
Thanks!!!

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
wael.ot said:
Totally agree with you
but I think it is better to print the barcode page ONLY and put in the top then you may print all form again and put it with paperclip
what is your opinion
+1 for you friend
I agree with you guys too...try to make life easy for the CIC officers by following the instructions will definitely make them happy! I have done a few things in my application that i would like to share:

1. I printed a separate barcode page and put it on top of my application (My form also had its barcode page included...so this means i printed 2 barcode pages)

2. I also organized my supporting documents according to the checklist but one thing I did in addition to that is I used post-it flags to flag each supporting document and named it...for example on the birth certificate copies I placed a flag on each and named it as "birth cert applicant" or "birth cert spouse"...and yes i did this for every piece of supporting document! :eek: :eek:(i know you guys think i'm crazy ??? ???...but trust me it helps!!!...as i can picture myself in their shoes!! ;D ;D

By doing this...i have eliminated the need for the CIC officer to look at a document and wonder what this document is...or look through a manual and identify what type of document it is! I mean if we take the example of the birth certificate alone...can you imagine how many different types and forms and colors of birth certificates there are in this world?