+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
chinnu1985 said:
NOC 0211 with 1.5 yrs exp and you scored IELTS 9? Strange :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What is strange in this?

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
chinnu1985 said:
Exp and Ielts band
Well, I also got 9 Bands and you only need 1 year of experience in the primary NOC to be eligible for processing...

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Dear senior members,

Please comment for police clearance certificate from india. If someone in past three years have lived in four different cities (jalandhar,pune, mumbai, jaipur, delhi) and his current city is delhi.
But the permanent address is jalandhar (punjab).if he has given pcc from jalandhar punjab, and not from the rest of the cities is it valid or not. I mean PCC issued by senior superintendent of police jalandhar will be valid or I have to get different pcc's from all the cities where I have lived.

Please comment.

chinnu1985

Aug 24, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
Well, I also got 9 Bands and you only need 1 year of experience in the primary NOC to be eligible for processing...
I know 1 years is min exp required to apply but is it possible to start your employment as a Manager straight away?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
red.mystry said:
Dear senior members,

Please comment for police clearance certificate from india. If someone in past three years have lived in four different cities (jalandhar,pune, mumbai, jaipur, delhi) and his current city is delhi.
But the permanent address is jalandhar (punjab).if he has given pcc from jalandhar punjab, and not from the rest of the cities is it valid or not. I mean PCC issued by senior superintendent of police jalandhar will be valid or I have to get different pcc's from all the cities where I have lived.

Please comment.
Excuse me. I thought PCC is common for India. You can get it at any place

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
mdharis said:
Greetings everyone. I am a very late entrant to this forum, I've read it quite a few times, but never really participated in it. Here is my case:

"I applied May 14, 2013. When I check my status on CIC website, it shows "In Process". The Campbell Cohen lawyers sent me my UCI, File Number, etc. on July 27, 2013 and said the next communication I should expect to receive would be in 4-6 months. Here is my case:

Masters & Bachelors in United States
NOC: 0211 - Engineering Manager
IELTS score: 9.0
Years of experience: 1.5
Single applicant, lived in US, Canada, Dubai, India in last 5 years so I required all their police clearance certificates

With my application, I had sent them my birth certificate, canadian degree equivalency certificate, Dubai police clearance certificate, FBI clearance certificate. I haven't sent them Canadian police clearance certificate or Indian police clearance certificate because my case manager told me I dont need to show Canadian police clearance certificate (for some reason, idk). The Indian police clearance certificate was issued a little late, and I had already sent my application package by then. The Indian police clearance certificate says on the certificate its valid for 3 months so I guess by the time CIC replies, I would have to go for another one. But I read on this forum that CIC accepts police clearance certificates for a year. Is there any link that confirms this?

My status shows "In Process". Does that mean my AoR, PER, and all those terms that I see on this forum thus far are all done? What the next thing I should expect?
Hi and welcome to the forum:

01. Your lawyers are right in that you don't require a PCC from Canada as CIC will verify that through background checks which are conducted by CSIC.
02. It is HIGHLY advisable that when you are requested by your VO to submit Police certificates, you submit freshly acquired ones including your indian PCC. Don't submit the one you already have. It is only logical to think that hopefully when they request you for your PCC, this would indicate that your case is highly likely to be approved for PR, and also since almost an year of processing would have passed, the VO would need to be really assured through fresh PCC that your are currently clean and have no criminal record.
03. CIC accepts all PCCs as valid for 1 year provided you had sent them with the initial application.
04. From experience and the excel sheet on this forum, it is safe to say that if your ECAS is showing "InProcess" then your case is safe and has most probably passed the PER stage and you might even have been sent and email from CIC which might be in your junk folder. Assuming you have passed the PER stage, then next step should be that your file will be forwarded to your VO and you might receive an AOR from your VO that they have received your file.

Seniors please correct if I am wrong.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
red.mystry said:
Dear senior members,

Please comment.
red.mystry
you are suppose to submit pcs from all the countries you've lived in, not cities. so, if all of your residence was in india in past 10 years, regardless of the cities, you are fine with submitting one pc, issued by the police in the city, where you are registered with your permanent residence. hope this helps,

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
red.mystry said:
Dear senior members,

Please comment.
PCC has to be from most recent city where u have lived for more than one year.

If u have lived for more than one year in Delhi then u require PCC from Delhi not from Jalandhar.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
chinnu1985 said:
I know 1 years is min exp required to apply but is it possible to start your employment as a Manager straight away?
01. By Manager I assume you mean the NOC "Engineering Manager". Your job ONLY needs to match most of the duties on the NOC for a profession and has nothing to do with Job Title. In fact most of the construction firms don't have a job position of Engineering Manager but the same position is refereed to by many different names in different companies even in the same city or country.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
amit80203 said:
PCC has to be from most recent city where u have lived for more than one year.

If u have lived for more than one year in Delhi then u require PCC from Delhi not from Jalandhar.
I strongly agree with amit.......The logic behind this can be gauged from the fact that the VO might cross reference your PCC with the addresses that you have resided at which you mentioned in Schedule A, Background Declaration (IMM5669E) and could ask you for a PCC issued from your current city

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
IshuRaj said:
Got my AOR on Aug 28th. SGVO. exactly 37 days after my PER. admins Pls update.

All other SG PER applicants you will soon be receiving AOR, SG office is working fast.
SG applicants, Pls join the SG forum also to get updates on specific SG updates. Ofcourse, this is always my mother forum. Mother is always special isn't it? :D :D
Another blue color in the sheet. Congratulations brother...

AnnieGao2013

Aug 7, 2013
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
I found an important pattern about CC/DD charge..... for example, those June applicants who already got charged or PERs, most of them are using CC payment, but for those DD payment applicants, even though their applications were received one day or two days earlier, the status is slow than CC applicant.

So, my conclusion is that I kind of regret using DD as payment, if you have friends still prepare the application, please advise them to use CC.