+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
congrats

SoniaShoeb said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah...we just received PER 2 hours back!!! ALHAMDULLILAH...

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
ATTENTION to ALL:

i have sent 'case specific enquiry' to my Visa Office (Singapore) few days back as I have received my PER email on July 25th and since then I have not received any communication from my local VO (Singapore).

Today, I have received a reply exactly as below:

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: E......
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/xx/xx.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

its not mentioned if they (singapore VO) have received my file at all.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@Nirmal - Many congratulations bro. You are an example for all of us.

Ofcourse, 72 months time frame was taken from pre-2008 processing average time at VO in India which gradually reduced in 2010 and then again in 2013. Good to see they commit 10 months max, so it could be lesser than that. I think you should be through in 5-6 months from now without any doubt. Krishna Janmashthami is a lucky and holy day for you.

Bolo Baankey Bihari Laal ki Jai !!! Radhe-Radhe.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
Hi,

Did any body get a second copy of the IELTS report from the British Council in India. if yes , kindly tell me the name of the city .I read that some one from singapore got it by mentioning the data protection act.

Regards

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
HAPPY JANMASTAMI!!!

LORD KRISHNA SAID IN BAGVAT GEETA " without being attached to the fruits of activities, one should act as a matter of duty; for by working without attachment, one attains the Supreme."

SO . lets help each other and follow the Supreme!

Adrenalineforu said:
@ Nirmal - Many congratulations bro. You are an example for all of us.

Ofcourse, 72 months time frame was taken from pre-2008 processing average time at VO in India which gradually reduced in 2010 and then again in 2013. Good to see they commit 10 months max, so it could be lesser than that. I think you should be through in 5-6 months from now without any doubt. Krishna Janmashthami is a lucky and holy day for you.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
yann944 said:
Personally, I would prefer they stop a PER so they charged CC / DD. ;D
Wouldn't that be called being selfish?

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
For sure Krishna Janmashthami is lucky not only for me but for entire mankind.

With blessings of Krishna, I hope NDVO processes all the cases smoothly within 5-6 months. For sure, next Janmashthami will be celebrated in Canada. ;D

By the way, how I am an example? by being so ignorant? lol

Adrenalineforu said:
@ Nirmal - Many congratulations bro. You are an example for all of us.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Ok!! your comments indicates your expression! thats important! no matter +1 dear!

Cohen has implemented +1 just to express BIG THANK YOU!! however as far as we express in our own words it would be +5

so I consider your comment is equal to +5

Thanks and you are always welcome!

Nirmal said:
Sorry cant give you another +1 (Got error - Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours.) ;D

I have sent you PM, pl check.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......

Red84

Sep 24, 2012
hello my husband applied for 0211 and application was received on 16 MAY. We neither got DD en cashed nor our application is returned. we tried calling them several times but to no avail, emailed them as well. Please let me know if anyone else from Pakistan is here on the forum who knows how to contact them for info. Its been like 13 weeks no update. my husband says that they might have lost the documents. Our application was received by Doug

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
Nirmal said:
Guys,

To my surprise, my consultant forwarded me AOR today (dated 27th Aug 2013).

Important point to note is that now NDVO has mentioned processing time of 10 months in my letter, whereas for other fellow forum members it was 72 months. My understanding on 72 months processing time in fellow member's AOR letters was Strike action. However, strike is still ON then how NDVO mentioned 10 months in my AOR. Also, I am 8th May applicant and I received PER on 26th June so unable to understand how they took such a long time (more than two months) to send AOR. :eek: :-\ :-\ :-\ :eek:

Another point, I got AOR is a PDF file. In which format did others receive the AOR - In plain e-mail without any attachments?

Summary -

File sent - 05 May '13
File Received - 08 May '13
PER Received - 26 June '13
AOR Received - 27 Aug '13
Processing time mentioned in AOR - 10 months

Looking forward for your thoughts on it.
Congrats Nirmal
So finally we came to know that NDVO is working.
It is very good that processing time is mentioned 10 months

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Congrats, to the best of my knowledge it is AOR format and not PER. All the best.

tomsware said:
ATTENTION to ALL:

i have sent 'case specific enquiry' to my Visa Office (Singapore) few days back as I have received my PER email on July 25th and since then I have not received any communication from my local VO (Singapore).

Today, I have received a reply exactly as below:

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: E......
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/xx/xx.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

its not mentioned if they (singapore VO) have received my file at all.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Please send PM to red.mestry (might incorrect name of user id , but you can use search function to find him on this forum)

he has got second copy from BC , india. and he will guide you on this.

akashsar said:
Hi,

Did any body get a second copy of the IELTS report from the British Council in India. if yes , kindly tell me the name of the city .I read that some one from singapore got it by mentioning the data protection act.

Regards

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
Dear friends,

I am 27th May applicant in NOC (2147). My CC was charged on 1st August, but I have not received any information from CIC until I called them on 19th August through which I obtained my UCI. Monitoring the fancy tracking sheet on which my data is also included, I found out that most of end May applicants whose CC were charged have also received PER email within 2 weeks after the payment. So I feel worried about my case. Do you suggest that sending an email would be of any help ?

Is fsw-centralized-intake-office @ cic.gc.ca the correct email address? If not please advise!

Wish you all the best of luck...

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Thanks dude..

yes it is good for eyes and mind to read 10 months as processing time in AOR from NDVO. :)

Jatpunjabi said:
Congrats Nirmal
So finally we came to know that NDVO is working.
It is very good that processing time is mentioned 10 months