+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Zolter,
Since your VO is also SGVO, did you have any updates
I am way behind these guys, I am a 28th May applicant and I think it will take sometime before I get my AOR.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
NRI16 said:
Can anyone pls tell me if u have UCI no and u call cic, whether they tell u due to which incomplete documents ur file was returned.....URGENT PLS.....
Is you file returned or bound to be returned? Couldn't find you on the spreadsheet in any of the tabs.

Best bet, give a try calling CIC and let all know if they are any helpful in this case. Since, you have UCI, they'll have all the updates in the system and will definitely know why a file has been rejected or returned.

Meantime, can you think of a document yourself you think you missed out?

victory22

Aug 25, 2013
Adrenalineforu said:
Better be safe than sorry.
Append a Rs 20 Stamp paper (if you are Indian) or Affidavit from a notary public in your country of residence to the Xth certificate as proof of DOB.

I did this myself.
ok but one member in the forum got his application rejected as he submitted his spouse 10th certificate as a proof for dob. Does it mean he submitted without notary? Thank you

tausifh

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
Med's Request
03-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
Thank you all.

The letter didn't mention anything about the processing time and it was quite the same as someone has posted a few pages earlier. For your convenience, pasting the content of the mail below:

Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000XXXXXX

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: E000XXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPONDS to this message.

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/09.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.” When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an
Interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, Please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit
www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit http://www.credentials.gc.ca/ and
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers.

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
http://www.cic.gc.ca/

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPONDS to this message. By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to
Transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to
Interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate? By e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Nirmal said:
Congrats, do you mind sharing the processing time they have mentioned for SGVO?

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Adrenalineforu said:
Regional CIC offices are going in for an escalated strike on 29th and there will be a complete walk-out.
Please check this para from news....

Not all foreign service officers are on a full strike. The union began rotating strikes at embassies and staggered withdrawals of certain services in the spring. As the dispute dragged on into the summer, it launched a full withdrawal of visa services at 15 key processing centres but those considered "essential staff" are still processing visas for refugees claimants.

Here escalated means more PAFSO members are join strike from other departments also, in turn they put more pressure on government from all sides. Please find these para...

Tim Edwards, president of PAFSO, said Tuesday that in the fall more job action will be undertaken by more foreign service members, including trade and political officers.

At 15 VOs(including NDVO) PAFSO is already on strike but essential staff is working to fulfill minimum level of work/humanitarian basis.

So moral is that whatever effect we have to face by these strike, we are already facing at NDVO, so worst thing is that till how long we need to wait to resume work by PAFSO.

2 days hearing has been completed last week but result of same is pending and will be release in week time by labor board.... So final conclusion will come only after that.

Wait n watch.. will keep you posted on this further..

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
victory22 said:
ok but one member in the forum got his application rejected as he submitted his spouse 10th certificate as a proof for dob. Does it mean he submitted without notary? Thank you
I cannot say anything on this because the other member did not reveal himself. He's the right one to answer on this. There might be other issues such as the Xth cert might not be clearly readable or date might have differed from what is there on the passport copy. Could be he missed out submitting the certificate in a rush, it happens. Reasons can be many.

But we haven't yet heard of anyone getting rejected because he submitted a birth affidavit. CIC guide itself says if you cannot submit a document provide a note and an affidavit, where applicable.

----------------------------------------------------
Host: “What do you do if you can no longer obtain an original document—like a birth certificate—that is needed for your application? If you’re in this situation, you must provide a statutory declaration or affidavit.”

courtesy http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
Adrenalineforu said:
Is you file returned or bound to be returned? Couldn't find you on the spreadsheet in any of the tabs.

Best bet, give a try calling CIC and let all know if they are any helpful in this case. Since, you have UCI, they'll have all the updates in the system and will definitely know why a file has been rejected or returned.

Meantime, can you think of a document yourself you think you missed out?
They told me that my file was returned on 9th july due to incomplete docs...but didnt tell which docs...i havent recd my file back yet....my agent checked everything, but they couldnt found any mistake in my file....so , i can not send my file again , i must wait for the returned file....is anyone got details from cic agent regarding the docs due to which file was returned...

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
victory22 said:
@ Adrenalineforu.
Thanks a lot for the valuable info. +1 for you from my side :)
Thanks.
Like I said, Better be safe than sorry !

victory22

Aug 25, 2013
dhlee said:
Hi,
I got PER on 23 Aug. (CC charged on 14 Aug)
My visa office is Manila.

I have some questions,
How long does it take to transfer my application from sydney to Manila?
How long does it take to get a notice for Medical check?
(It seems so fast to get a notice it regarding the database of Forum members)
After Medical check, nomarlly is there any requests for additional documents?
Cheers :) :) :) :) :)

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Any input for the below please.

Thanks,

Sorry may be a repeated question, what if some has an old UCI (more than 5 years ago), and didn't put in the form?
And if mandatory, any way to rectify?

NRK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 19th AUG
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
AOR 04 October 2013
Med's Request
15 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
waiting eagerly
DD2211 said:
Please check this para from news....

Not all foreign service officers are on a full strike. The union ............

.... So final conclusion will come only after that.

Wait n watch.. will keep you posted on this further..

Nice info..... :( :(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tausifh said:
Thank you all.quote]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]The letter didn't mention anything about the processing time and it was quite the same as someone has posted a few pages earlier. For your convenience, pasting the content of the mail below:

Congrats mate!!!.. ;)
[/size][/size][/size]

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
HI Admin, I am yet to see my details in the Excel document. Please submit my details as well...
VO: New Delhi
Submitted date: 27th July 2013
NOC 2147
IELTS 8
Degree Equivalance: 4 Yr Degree
Job Exp : 4+
PCC Sent: Yes Partial
Self Collected Points: 70