+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Has there any update for NOC 2147?

My application has been received in 14th June. But no response yet.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
idima said:
I wish I could say something like some other cold-blooded cool people were saying here
"I was on business trip(vacation) recently and completely forgot about all this application thing, so I did not check my e-mail for a week or so.
When,accidentally, I checked it, my PER letter was there. Right on schedule. Admins update my status." 8)

But I am not that cool and my balls is not made of steel. :'( ;D
Although being through months and months of tense waiting I think I will gradually develop it. 8)
The truth is, I was eagerly awaiting for this coveted e-mail and checked my box every half an hour last few days.
And finally, yesterday's morning I've got it!!! I received my PER!!!
ECAS status also showing IN PROCESS now!!!

I feel so glad and relieved now. :D
I made it to the next level of our waiting game. ;D
Ok. so i think the gist of the matter is. idima got PER! ;D ...... Congratulations!

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
I CANNOT BE MORE THANKFUL AND JOYOUS THAN THIS. I OWE YOU A LOT GUYS & GALS WHO ARE THE LIFE-LINE OF THIS FORUM.

I begin where I left-off in a hurry yester-night when I's boarding MUM-DEL flight. Landed safe & sound, happy & loud but got late & tired till the time I reached home. The taxis were on strike when I landed and had been awake since 3:30 in the morning. A lot of happenings recently.
Adrenalineforu said:
The flight is about to take off so typing in hurry.
Got my PER on Gmail.
Rest when I land in Delhi.
Reason for travel - Been awarded 'CEO of the Quarter' award; had lunch and spent full-day with the company CEO in Mumbai.

It always happens with me that I get news at such short & hurried moments where I had to hold my feelings until some suitable time when I can vent all that. CC charged news arrived when I entered the In-Law's house and hence could not shout. Anyway !!

"Sir, we are preparing for take-off, pls switch off the cellphone", said the cabin beauty. I had just checked my gmail and was dying to post a quick update over a slow EDGE connection. Damn. "Sir, please oblige." repeated she.
CLICK. DONE!
My personal experience - posting updates from phone is weirdest of things I'm forced to do lately.

I had to hold my heart-thumping happiness all though the journey.

Today...woke at 11, missed the B'fast, dropped cousin at the airport, signed the deal & purchased two flats in the next building, skipped the lunch, booked a restaurant for wife's upcoming B'day.....blah blah blah....Finally, it's time to settle down@5PM to thank forumiites, friends, family and all those who wished me luck and success and be grateful from the core of the heart. Which I AM.

Thank you DD2211, mighty gill, zolter, islandbabe, jigzyy, manish ji, rawda, wwh* bro idima, JohnnyZee, maina and all those who directly or indirectly helped me out whenever one was needed, not forgetting Campbell Cohen for providing us a platform.

idima, don't know about your blood temperature but I think you have b@lls of adamantium. Remember what wolverine used to scratch with his claws?? :p :p You be careful to not cut them off. We were already deuterostomes and don't want to see one without b@lls. LOL

Congratulations to anybody, ESZB, idima, drhils, ashif_eee, mighty gill and others who got good news.

And yes special +1 for bhFSW2174, etha4u, sinestra (ur's was due for long) and ABHereICome for their continued efforts in helping others. You, admins and many others, keep up the good work.

Feel sorry about those who could not make the first step in this program, be it by virtue of mistakes made or left out of cap. I encourage them to evaluate their odds, do a thorough homework, plan wisely, convert the odds to your advantage and take the next step to progress. Success will be yours.

Lastly, sorry if I went off-topic or wasted 380 square-cm of web-space or offended anyone now or ever. Kindly accept my apologies.

*wwh - World-Wide-Humor

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
mighty gill said:
by the blessings of SHRI WAHEGURU JI,....got my per yesterday,...application reachd 30thmay,.. :D :D :D ;D ;D ; :D :D ;D ;D

Noc 3142
CONGRATS :) :)

DD ENCASHED DATE?

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks Admin for the update. Wishing all the best of luck.

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
pharmacistfarhan said:
According to the foreign workers' union, the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO), the workers are to withdraw all services from July 29 in Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo and Shanghai.

"We take no pleasure whatsoever in these strike actions and their real, severe, and mounting effects on the Canadian economy. But it should now be evident to all Canadians that from this point forward the government of Canada bears sole and complete responsibility for these impacts," said the union.

The escalated action comes after an attempt by the union to seek binding arbitration with the administration of Prime Minister Stephen Harper failed on July 26.
Just hope they revolve this issue ASAP. The waiting process is so so tiring. But we would be there.

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Adrenalineforu said:
I CANNOT BE MORE THANKFUL AND JOYOUS THAN THIS. I OWE YOU A LOT GUYS & GALS WHO ARE THE LIFE-LINE OF THIS FORUM.

I begin where I left-off in a hurry yester-night when I's boarding MUM-DEL flight. Landed safe & sound, happy & loud but got late & tired till the time I reached home. The taxis were on strike when I landed and had been awake since 3:30 in the morning. A lot happenings recently. Reason for travel - Been awarded 'CEO of the Quarter' award; had lunch and spent full-day with the company CEO in Mumbai.

It always happens with me that I get news at such short & hurried moments where I had to hold my feelings until some suitable time when I can vent all that. CC charged news arrived when I entered the In-Law's house and hence could not shout. Anyway !!

"Sir, we are preparing for take-off, pls switch off the cellphone", said the cabin beauty. I had just checked my gmail and was dying to post a quick update over a slow EDGE connection. Damn. "Sir, please oblige." repeated she.
CLICK. DONE!
My personal experience - posting updates from phone is weirdest of things I'm forced to do lately.

Today...woke at 11, missed the B'fast, dropped cousin at the airport, signed the deal & purchased two flats in the next building, skipped the lunch, booked a restaurant for wife's upcoming B'day.....blah blah blah....Finally, it's time to settle down @ 5PM to thank forumites, friends, family and all those who wished me luck and success and be grateful from the core of the heart. Which I AM.

Thank you DD2211, mighty gill, zolter, islandbabe, jigzyy, manish ji, rawda, wwh* bro idima, JohnnyZee, maina and all those who directly or indirectly helped me out whenever one was needed, not forgetting Campbel Cohen for providing us a platform.

idima, don't know about your blood temperature but I think you have b @ lls of adamantium. Remember what wolverine used to scratch with his claws?? :p :p You be careful to not cut them off. We were already deuterostomes and don't want to see one without b @ lls. LOL

Congratulations to ESZB, idima, ashif_eee, mighty gill and others who got good news.

And yes special +1 for bhFSW2174, etha4u, sinestra (ur's was due for long) and ABHereICome for their continued efforts in helping others. You, admins and many others, keep up the good work.

Feel sorry about those who could not make the first step in this program, be it by virtue of mistakes made or left out of cap. I encourage them to evaluate their odds, do a thorough homework, plan wisely, convert the odds to your advantage and take the next step to progress. Success will be yours.

Lastly, sorry if I went off-topic or wasted 380 square-cm of web-space or offended anyone now or ever. Kindly accept my apologies.

*wwh - World-Wide-Humor
Congratulation and all the best. Nice one.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
etha4u said:
CONGRATULATION TO MY FELLOW FORUMIST ON getting PER and debit card charged
ESZB

Let's the PER rain begins :D
Big Congrats to you to etha4u! :)

zolter said:
Congrats 2131
Phine_ay said:
Great News! Was expecting it. Please accept my hearty congratulations!
Thank u so much zolter and Phine_ay. Hoping for good news from other 2131s too. :)

lamia said:
Soooo happy for you really ...... my payment is through DD, as per my bank still not yet.
I hope to get something from the bank by next week Inshallah 8) 8) 8)
Thank you lamia. ;D Best wishes for you. Standby for your very own good news. :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Adrenalineforu said:

I begin where I left-off in a hurry yester-night when I's boarding MUM-DEL flight. Landed safe & sound, happy & loud but got late & tired till the time I reached home. The taxis were on strike when I landed and had been awake since 3:30 in the morning. A lot happenings recently. Reason for travel - Been awarded 'CEO of the Quarter' award; had lunch and spent full-day with the company CEO in Mumbai.

CLICK. DONE!

Today...woke at 11, missed the B'fast, dropped cousin at the airport, signed the deal & purchased two flats in the next building, skipped the lunch, booked a restaurant for wife's upcoming B'day.....blah blah blah....Finally, it's time to settle down @ 5PM to thank forumites, friends, family and all those who wished me luck and success and be grateful from the core of the heart. Which I AM.

Thank you DD2211, mighty gill, zolter, islandbabe, jigzyy, manish ji, rawda, wwh* bro idima, JohnnyZee, maina and all those who directly or indirectly helped me out whenever one was needed, not forgetting Campbel Cohen for providing us a platform.

idima, don't know about your blood temperature but I think you have b @ lls of adamantium. Remember what wolverine used to scratch with his claws?? :p :p You be careful to not cut them off. We were already deuterostomes and don't want to see one without b @ lls. LOL

Congratulations to anybody, ESZB, idima, drhils, ashif_eee, mighty gill and others who got good news.

*wwh - World-Wide-Humor
Congrats for the Award & Flats.

You seem to be a busy man :D

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Adrenalineforu said:

CLICK. DONE!

*wwh - World-Wide-Humor

Congratz

nautics1

May 3, 2013
islandbabe said:
Hi Nautics......good to see you are sticking around, we have the same VO. You have no worries there, you should be more worried about Kingston VO...not on strike but no updates yet. Your ECAS status says you are " In Process" so you should be fine.
Thanks islandbabe. Good to hear Kingston VO is not on strike. Yoy guys are doing great work with this forum!!!

chinnu1985

Aug 24, 2013
rawdah said:
Congrats for the Award & Flats.

You seem to be a busy man :D
Hi! My details.

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 72
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No