+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

NRK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 19th AUG
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
AOR 04 October 2013
Med's Request
15 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
16 Feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
waiting eagerly
harsh4nature said:
NDVO is on strike ... So, very little hope.
NDVO is working, my brother has got his work visa in just one month and his little baby got her visitor visa in just 17days. NDVO is working at full pace for these category e.g. work, visitor, study etc. but yes, there is very low progress for FSW 2013 applicants as they may be taking this category on low priority due to subject strike action.

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
zolter said:
Honestly, if you can get the IELTS and ECA, it would be an excellent idea to apply immediately. Another point: are you sure of all the mistakes of the first application? Make sure you rectify all the previous errors prior to sending the next one.

I wish you all the best and hope to hear that you have applied ASAP.
Well actually biggest mistake is that my JD is not mentioned in my employement letter. And since this forum is active, I am sure my next application package will be flawless :)

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi bullyog

I agree that every aspirant for Canada's immigration has invested a lot money, time and extreme efforts, however, Canadian immigration works like this only till now. I have applied in 2011 and this was the same case with me too. My consultant told me very late to get my document ready and I was able to send my docs on 12th AUG 2011 and that time the CAP was filled on 19 AUG 2011. However, they retuned my application and the reason was CAP was already filled.

Then I researched and find that all the people who have sent their application for NOC 1122 after 15 July 2011 got their application returned.

And they have below note on their website:

Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office.

So, the conclusion is NOC 1112 got fill around 27 the May or could be till 29 May and same with the NOC 2174 it was filled around 30th or 31 May may be a day more in this case too.

I have waited, tried in 2012 but it got postponed for early 2013 and then again prepared docs in Dec 2012 and again they postponed to May 2013 and then I tried this year May and finally got lucky this time. Don't lose hope :)....

bullyog said:
Dear Friends

In the CIC manual for FSW 2013 it states the following on Page 9

"Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through
Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with
processing fees."

questions
1) Do applications of 1112 & 2174 who have filed in may end or june 2013 stand to be retained and processed or will be returned back?
If one logically thinks sub cap has reached on Aug 22 -2013 for 1112 & 2174 , so applications before this date will be processed or not?????????

2) In sample refusal letter for Negative Negative final determination of eligibility for processing
it says "IF GLOBAL CAP OR NOC SUB-CAP IS REACHED:
A maximum of 5,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer or
arranged employment, a maximum of 300 completed FSW applications per National Occupational
Classification (NOC) code, or a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW-PhD applications will be
considered for processing each year. Your application was received after this cap was reached."

In the last sentence it says if your application was received after this cap has reached.
Has CIC specified anywhere that CAP has reached for 1112 & 2174 on a particular day.
Suppose If cap is full on Aug 21-2013 as per the latest update ,the guys who have submitted in May end ,June & July are safe????

Your comments please as CIC seems to be playing with the words in the manual & CIC itself is a big BLACK BOX playing with lot of emotions & lives of people.lot of people have hopes of migrating to Canada and spend hours to prepare the documents, spend dollars of WES * sending documents & for IELTS.

With these hell lot of paper is wasted with all documents to be sent physically.In this age CIC still follows old methods of communication
They can follow e filing.

Lot of people spend their time, money & emotions following up with the consultant,forum & calling up CIC ending up with nothing.....

This needs to streamlined by CIC.....

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Re: Will my application be considered for Capsize 300 for 1112 occupation code

Why did Y-Axis sent the application knowing that I'll not fall in the fall???? Those guys are just making money.

Dipeshvirani said:
Hi,

I am Dipesh Virani, i had posted my courier to CIO with all the documents and demand draft of Canadian $550 on 19th and it has reached today 22/08/2013 in Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:13.

I need to know if my application will be considered for 300 capsize for occupation code 1112, as the capsize has reached 300 limit yesterday.

I am applying through Y-axis and they said they had done my evaluation with Canada on 16th August which they call it as petition.

I am very much concerned if my application will be considered or refused. Can anyone let me know how the capsize works and will my application be considered.

Thank you
Regards
Dipesh Virani
dipeshvirani88 @ gmail.com
+91-9930159289

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
strangersr said:
i have another question... since on the cic site they say they will accept 300 apps per occupation, and no more than 5.000 total, what is the criteria? since there are 24 occupations they are accepting, and 24*300 equals 7.200, what's the deal?
300 is the Upper limit for any NOC. That doesn't mean all NOCs are to be mandatorily filled up to 300.

The criteria is first-come-first-served. Low demand NOCs will probably end up around 200 when the 5000 CAP gets filled towards the end of program.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullyog said:
Dear Friends

In the CIC manual for FSW 2013 it states the following on Page 9

"Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through
Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with
processing fees."

questions
1) Do applications of 1112 & 2174 who have filed in may end or june 2013 stand to be retained and processed or will be returned back?
If one logically thinks sub cap has reached on Aug 22 -2013 for 1112 & 2174 , so applications before this date will be processed or not?????????

2) In sample refusal letter for Negative Negative final determination of eligibility for processing
it says "IF GLOBAL CAP OR NOC SUB-CAP IS REACHED:
A maximum of 5,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer or
arranged employment, a maximum of 300 completed FSW applications per National Occupational
Classification (NOC) code, or a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW-PhD applications will be
considered for processing each year. Your application was received after this cap was reached."

In the last sentence it says if your application was received after this cap has reached.
Has CIC specified anywhere that CAP has reached for 1112 & 2174 on a particular day.
Suppose If cap is full on Aug 21-2013 as per the latest update ,the guys who have submitted in May end ,June & July are safe????

Your comments please as CIC seems to be playing with the words in the manual & CIC itself is a big BLACK BOX playing with lot of emotions & lives of people.lot of people have hopes of migrating to Canada and spend hours to prepare the documents, spend dollars of WES * sending documents & for IELTS.

With these hell lot of paper is wasted with all documents to be sent physically.In this age CIC still follows old methods of communication
They can follow e filing.

Lot of people spend their time, money & emotions following up with the consultant,forum & calling up CIC ending up with nothing.....

This needs to streamlined by CIC.....
dear member...thanks for writing something that's in everyone's heart. CIC is really not clear on its own issues. WES has worsen the matter further for some. CIC is really playing with us not with words....cos we need CIC....cic doesn't need us........

my bad experience....on 17th april 2013 cic announced WES, UT CES and other sources for credential assessment. I sent my docs on 18th april 2013 as I prepared them earlier with my educational institutes....at WES they kept saying In Process for three weeks and then suddenly status was updated to cancelled! despite of several lengthy waiting calls and countless emails and emails through their website accounts.....no reply....2 weeks after cancelling my application they emailed me that they didn't recognize my institute so cannot process my assessment and going to refund my fees in 7 business days (that's on CC)!.....still they took 12 business days to refund (excluding holidays)...when they have received my application on 21st of april 2013 for assessment....why didn't they checked and updated me in the same week that they don't recognize my institute? why they kept saying for 3 weeks In Process......and then suddenly cancelled.....no reply on phone calls, emails. what a cold response......my precious 5 weeks were wasted on such assholes at WES. no where they mentioned on their website clearly about anything that they recognize or not any institutes....after searching through numerous links I found one document then....why they didn't clearly have it on main page or on conditions page? I was doomed I knew.

then I contacted university of Toronto, believe me....they replied so fast to my many queries...within next working day they use to reply emails, u call them and they answer immediately unlike what I faced on lengthy calls to WES. they don't have problems with recognition of institutes....and they assessed my doc within 11 business days even though they don't offer online account or anything like that. but their way of response, speed, status update, information.....every thing was so professional and accurate, I was really recommending everyone for their assessments to go for U of T CES.

I was already late and my application was received to CIO on july 15th 2013 at 10:51am by Mike. I don't know I m in cap or out of it for NOC 2174. no updates for me till yet. I was going to apply in 2012 but they suspended the program, and now after one year of painful waiting.....this damn WES has done damage to my plans and feelings.....I have my own problems and cant afford any more waiting for next FSWP....don't know they will offer this NOC next time or not. my wife is MBBS, in 2012 she was to be primary applicant but they closed all medical related NOCs....I have to change and make my self primary applicant but this thing happened. we spend so much for IELTS, Assessments, other documents to be ready, urgent courier services.......still probably left out with such small cap limits.

I m personally so much depressed and dishearted that I m planning to go on student visa to apply under experience class after 2 years or in PHD stream...........any other hope or options, please guide and advice me.

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
Hi guys, there's been an email in my junk I just noticed, it s from WES,

says: CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report

What is this actually? I chose FSWP package when I ordered + My report came AFTER May 5, 2013, So what's this all about? Is this the reason they held back PER ? Or is it a mistake from WES ? Please reply anybody having such experience.
Can you please post the whole message.

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CanadaPRWaiting said:
Hi Guyz,
As i was away couldnt get in touch with you all. Here is the good news. I got my PER on monday 19th Aug.
congratulations

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj_ae said:
Can you please post the whole message.
Yes. Here it is..

CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES’s online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Please use the attached Form to order a duplicate report for CIC.

Best regards,

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
not all staff on duty and they are working on rotation basis. therefore process is slow down.

NRK said:
NDVO is working, my brother has got his work visa in just one month and his little baby got her visitor visa in just 17days. NDVO is working at full pace for these category e.g. work, visitor, study etc. but yes, there is very low progress for FSW 2013 applicants as they may be taking this category on low priority due to subject strike action.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Re: Will my application be considered for Capsize 300 for 1112 occupation code

@ udayyy, fsw2174, sunnytheshine - This is not the story of Y-Axis alone. All the consultants that are not registered Canadian immigration consultants/lawyers fall on the same platter and scramble the same S#ite.

I haven't had any chance to deal with Y-axis, but my cousin sister (not blood relation) applied through them and already landed in Canada on PR last year. Quite possible her case might be simple and Y-axis actually might not have o do any extra effort.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sunlight11 said:
Yes. Here it is..

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Best regards,
Write a mail to WES quoting ur Reference no. they will rectify ur problem.
WES is known for making bigger blunders but yours will be sorted out easily.

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
bachucanada said:
CC Charged just now... :) ;) :D

Truly blessed by Mom & Dad..

3142: 10th June

Admin Plz Update..
hearteist congratulations

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
Yes. Here it is..

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Best regards,
You may call as soon as possible and verify your package you have purchased from them. If you paid fsw package this might be mistake on their side. Might be the reason also for the delay of your PER mail. Good luck. ..

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit80203 said:
Write a mail to WES quoting ur Reference no. they will rectify ur problem.
WES is known for making bigger blunders but yours will be sorted out easily.
Hi,
I just opened my WES package and found out this:
Service Level: WES Basic BUT I Paid $248 and I can check my own report Online .... So is this a mistake from WES? I already emailed them asking, But how about other applicants? did they get the same email ? Even after getting the report AFTER May 5 ?

Thanks.