+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
sunnytheshine said:
Do i email my VO asking about my file status becoz i have not got my PER mail yet and my NOC cap has reached..
But my ECAS status is IN PROCESS
Plz suggest something?
You should try contacting CIC first. If it shows In Process there is no reason to worry, your PER is on its way.

Rabail

Jul 4, 2013
Hi guys. Need a little favour. How do I contact CIC regarding my application? Need email/telephone numbers for that.
Just found out that cap for 2174 has reached ??? I wanna find out what would happen to my application now? Would they return my application and fee etc or what?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
[size=10pt]
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
This is really frustrating...Caps of 2174 and 1112 has reached...stats are stating that, before 1st week of Jun applicants has able to catch the CAP. So It took almost 3 months(Jun, July and Aug) that CIC guys has declared the completion of this NOC update...dont we think they are really too backdated???

If those peoples (CIC) were little bit more active, would publish those cap updates regularly and timely, lots of candidates around the world would not attempt for application...they would not have to see the dreams of living in canda...that becomes nighmares now...dont have to make serious efforts for arranging large volume of docs, money, hassles for the PCC ... :( :( :(

This is really disappointing.. :( :(....it was my luck (and for those who have taken the place on the CAP) that i did not have to face this scenario...

I was observing that 21st Aug was lucky day for so much applicant as huge no of applicant have the news for PER on this day...but finally a bad news along with this news....

Mates who didnt able to catch the NOC...dont worry, God will bless with much better happiness for sure.. :D :D :D :D :D.Definitely praying for u guys....

Praying for CIC also, if GOD would bless them atleast from next yr... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;D ;D
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Snazme

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks Amit. Am not sure when to communicate with the VO. After the AOR I presume, since I know that NDVO provides AOR and they might not have the application before that.

Cheers,
SM

amit80203 said:
I have submitted passport with old details and without my spouse name in it....So have to get the details updated.
Same is the case with Bharat, that why I told him to go ahead with the changes.
P.S. I haven't received any communication from VO, still waiting for it.

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
Snazme said:
Thanks Amit. Am not sure when to communicate with the VO. After the AOR I presume, since I know that NDVO provides AOR and they might not have the application before that.

Cheers,
SM

Hi szname,

can you tell me when do we receive AOR (application of receipt). This is the same email when we receive the mail from our local VO regarding their receipt of package from nova scotia sydney

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
2263 is not moving at all. :-[ ???

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
paranoid2507 said:
game over for me!!! June 20, 1112 applicant!!! :( :'(
Is the Game over for 30th May Applicants fir NOC 1112, Please Comment :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ati007 said:
Is the Game over for 30th May Applicants fir NOC 1112, Please Comment :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
nothing is over till you get a note or package back.. no one knows yet.. u will get assumptions and speculation for your question.. keep faith and wait for the best!!! good luck

superman1981

May 14, 2013
Mankaran said:
Those Idiots forgot to change the total received toward overall cap :)) its 1027 i guess :-s
I believe it's offensive to call anyone an 'idiot' as you don't want to be used this toward you as well. It's ok to comment on an issue but refrain in using aweful words as they may reflect your individuality. Just an unsolicited advise.

cchandran

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent with the application
ati007 said:
Only one member from 27th May (NOC: 1112) in this forum has got positive eligibility determination (PER) e-mail from CIC.

Even I am waiting to know about it, even though I am also 27th May applicant for 1112, I have not yet received any information about DD encashment from bank.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
joe07 said:
nothing is over till you get a note or package back.. no one knows yet.. u will get assumptions and speculation for your question.. keep faith and wait for the best!!! good luck
Thanks for the reply but how to confirm that you are in the game? :'( :'( :( :( :(

cchandran

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent with the application
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
I can't see any data after 29th May in excel sheet for 1112.

Is there something wrong with the file??
Any information about your dd encashment or any news about your application?

Now, I doubt about my file not been included in 300 completed applications as CIC have updated their website - 1112 Financial and investment analysts : 300 (Cap reached).
Date Modified: 2013-08-21.