+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
fsw2174 said:
This is strange
Because cic never verify this , it is local vo who does verification
Second , they contact your hr not seniors
Let's us know the number from you got the call
Ohh...This is a new devlopment so far this year taken by CIC... they are verifying at CIC level..... Hope this will fasten further process at VO level.....

Aug 21, 2013
I am new this forum and below are details.

Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 1112
ECA Complete.: 5/5/13
ECA Received..:24/5/13
Edu. Qualification:B.com
Experience in Yrs: 6
Spouse IELTS: No
Self calculated points: 68
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
App. Sent.......: 26/5/2013
App. Received.......: 30/5/2013
App Signed ...............: Not known
IELTS:- 7
Police Clearence: No
DD Status:- Not encashed

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
DD2211 said:
Ohh...This is a new devlopment so far this year taken by CIC... they are verifying at CIC level..... Hope this will fasten further process at VO level.....
But this is the only case which is reported so far. Anyone else who received such call or verification through email??

Pallavi Mahanubhav

Aug 2, 2013
SR2174 said:
Hi Pallavi,

COuld you please confirm what time of the day they received the call. Please confirm the India time.Also advise if it was with your current employer or previous one

Thanks in advance..
It was @ 7.30 am IST and from a Canadian no.
I have worked wth only one employer so no question of current or past :)

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Bharat1986 said:
Last night i called CIC but did not get my UCI on first attempt.. During second attempt a nice lady asked me my details and informed me my client ID.. I was so happy and slept peacefully... when i woke up in the morning i saw a text from my bank that my cc has been charged on 20-08-2013... yuhoooo!!!!

Admins pls update..... now waiting for my PER!!

App received on :05-06-2013

Good luck to all !!! and happy waiting..
Congrats, Bharat1986. My application reached around the same time as yours. I used DD. So I guess I have to wait a little longer to hear anything from CIC or Thomas Cook.

@rashedul56, @rahul2132, @Hasimc6, @sagarborad - did you guys have any updates on your DD encashment from your bank or PERs from CIC?

denishkanani

Jul 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 aug 2013
I too am of the same view that the cap update is linked to the applications received in august and not just the june....even the less number of applications against hot NOCs in last update also indicate that it is from august(when every one has gave up) and not june when the NOCs where not known to be this hot......
Geetanjali said:
Hi

There is a link below the flag. From where (which site) you get this link. As opening this link it will show the application received by the CIC on different dates. However the discussion on this board is different.

As per the link it under 2113, it shows that the 4th Application was received on 20th Aug, 2013, however the discussion on board says that the application received till the start of June is 4.

Under the head 2174, it shows application received till 9th August, 2013 (and still there are seats in filling up cap) however the discussion on board says that the application received till the start of June is 278.

Under the head 1112, it shows application received till 6th August, 2013 (and still there are seats in filling up cap) however the discussion on board says that the application received till the start of June is 292.

WHAT IS THIS

you have mentioned the
m per your link

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
I sent an enquiry to Singapore VO and after 3 days I got reply from them which seems to me very fast. I'm informed that when VO receive my application within 3 months I will get an acknowledgement email. This means AOR is still there. I saw some post that SG VO will not give AOR this year which seems to me incorrect information.

Geetanjali

Aug 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABHereICome said:
Nothing yet, but it is a little bit soon to worry. The average time between fees and PER is 9 days but a few members waited for more than 15 days.

HI AGAIN POSTING SAME MESSAGE FOR SOME EXPERT OPINION'S (wake up VATS / AK 2147 / Loncan etc. )

please read the message of ABHEREICOME (on which reply this message is posted) . A Flag is moving and there is a link below the FLAG open that link, go through the link and then read the below message and reply with your expert opinion

ABHEREICOME please tell from where you receive this data

Hi

As opening this link it will show the application received by the CIC on different dates. However the discussion on this board is different.

As per the link it under 2113, it shows that the 4th Application was received on 20th Aug, 2013, however the discussion on board says that the application received till the start of June is 4.

Under the head 2174, it shows application received till 9th August, 2013 (and still there are seats in filling up cap) however the discussion on board says that the application received till the start of June is 278.

Under the head 1112, it shows application received till 6th August, 2013 (and still there are seats in filling up cap) however the discussion on board says that the application received till the start of June is 292.

WHAT IS THIS

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
I have given no of my seniors in my cover letter so may be bc of that they called him directly to verify my details instead of HR.
Also they were checking weather my roles and responsibilities are same as mentioned.

I was also surprised as I have not come across anyone receiving such call so felt like asking it on this forum.

May be they are taking it case by case and not for all and I was one of them to receive such call.

I also checked with my consultant and they said its a good sign and no need to panic.
ya.. probably... I have done same thing in letter, mentioned mail id and contact detail of my supervisor....but he didnt got any such call... So CIC may be doing this on sampling basis or where they have any doubt/confusion.

Aug 21, 2013
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
Hi,

Need help...

My seniors got call from Canadian consulate for my job verification. How should I interpret it?

Does anyone got such calls for job duties?

Can someone throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance.
What number did they get call from??

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Geetanjali said:
HI AGAIN POSTING SAME MESSAGE FOR SOME EXPERT OPINION'S (wake up VATS / AK 2147 / Loncan etc. )

please read the message of ABHEREICOME (on which reply this message is posted) . A Flag is moving and there is a link below the FLAG open that link, go through the link and then read the below message and reply with your expert opinion

ABHEREICOME please tell from where you receive this data

Hi

As opening this link it will show the application received by the CIC on different dates. However the discussion on this board is different.

WHAT IS THIS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&gid=19

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AK2147 said:
But this is the only case which is reported so far. Anyone else who received such call or verification through email??
Agreed,, this is first case came out that CIC called to employer this year.... in last couple of years none of such case reported in this forum. ....... So that is possibility, CIC found some confusing/Doubtful on duties and required to clear at their level only... as this year none of NER is reported till date... So CIC want to confirm things before going for payment deduction...... This is just assumption, reallity is only known to CIC..:)

But such events will raise blood flow in veins...:)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Pallavi Mahanubhav said:
I have given no of my seniors in my cover letter so may be bc of that they called him directly to verify my details instead of HR.
Also they were checking weather my roles and responsibilities are same as mentioned.

I was also surprised as I have not come across anyone receiving such call so felt like asking it on this forum.

May be they are taking it case by case and not for all and I was one of them to receive such call.

I also checked with my consultant and they said its a good sign and no need to panic.
Hi Pallavi

Just confirming did you submitted the reference letters with job duties mentioned on company letter head, where you have mentioned your senior's number ?.

For me my job duties was mentioned in my reference letter by my colleagues with their business cards attached with their company email and number endorsed on that, but they didn't received anything from CIC. Received PER.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
kencreech said:
Hi admins,

Please update this. Finally I got email reply from CIC:
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 07 July 2013. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

So game is over for me.
Wish you all the best for those left in the battle field.
Sorry.