+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

LucyCA

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2013 App Recieved:... 27 May 2013 Fee Charged:... 12 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
PER: Aug 14,2013
IELTS Request
Sent together w/ application to CIO
File Transfer...
Aug 2013
Med's Request
Feb 25,2014
Med's Done....
March 07,2014
Interview........
Feb. 24,2014
Passport Req..
April 10,2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 24,2014
LANDED..........
Soon! July | 2014
Have you received PER e-mail or just received information about UCI & DD encashed date?

Kindly clarify... Mine application was also received by CIO on 27th May & NOC: 1112.

Hi, I received my UCI number thru Email. I received two number and im not sure if this is what you are refering with (PER)..

UCI : xxxxxxxx and Application: E000XXXXXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013 . Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister o f Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 August 2013 in the amount of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 00000000 . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

HD
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

cchandran

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent with the application
LucyCA said:
Have you received PER e-mail or just received information about UCI & DD encashed date?

Kindly clarify... Mine application was also received by CIO on 27th May & NOC: 1112.

Hi, I received my UCI number thru Email. I received two number and im not sure if this is what you are refering with (PER)..

UCI : xxxxxxxx and Application: E000XXXXXX

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013 . Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister o f Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 August 2013 in the amount of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 00000000 . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

HD
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Congrats!!!

When did you receive this e-mail?

raij1

Aug 2, 2013
@ peterpan, @ reader309, @ heera007, @ sfcanada: Guys, any update on ur applications?
I does not get any update till now.
App Recvd: 30th May
payment method: DD
Category: 2174

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the expert hunch on the CAP hitting date for NOC 2147? A precise date as opposed to a tentative one (as a guess) would be much appreciated.

LucyCA

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2013 App Recieved:... 27 May 2013 Fee Charged:... 12 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
PER: Aug 14,2013
IELTS Request
Sent together w/ application to CIO
File Transfer...
Aug 2013
Med's Request
Feb 25,2014
Med's Done....
March 07,2014
Interview........
Feb. 24,2014
Passport Req..
April 10,2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 24,2014
LANDED..........
Soon! July | 2014
cchandran said:
Congrats!!!

I received this email yesterday 16 Aug 2013 thru our Immigration consultant but originally, this was received by our agency
as of Aug.14 but it was only forwarded to us yesterday. :D

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If a certain NOC hits the cap on its 10th of the 30 applications received on a certain date, how do they pick the 10 that make it to the CAP?

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Kstd512 said:
If a certain NOC hits the cap on its 10th of the 30 applications received on a certain date, how do they pick the 10 that make it to the CAP?
In order of receiving time.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Kstd512 said:
What is the expert hunch on the CAP hitting date for NOC 2147? A precise date as opposed to a tentative one (as a guess) would be much appreciated.
No one can predict a precise date; not even CIC because they also do not know what the next package they are going to open for 2147 holds. It might be accepted, it might be rejected.

No expert hunch needed 'coz ultimately it will go down the drain upon the next Cap update. From the guess though, 2147 shall run good until the mid of July.

cchandran

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent with the application
LucyCA said:
cchandran said:
Congrats!!!

I received this email yesterday 16 Aug 2013 thru our Immigration consultant but originally, this was received by our agency
as of Aug.14 but it was only forwarded to us yesterday. :D
Thanks for the information.

So, I hope NOC 1112 has not reached 300 applications until Aug 14th.

thecarbondioxide

Jul 22, 2013
bhFSW2174 said:
@ NDVO applicants,

Nirmal
Aditya_
depeshn
grewal
gogreen
Maheshnep
XBOX7
sbo
thecarbondioxide
veer1624
ravin
yuvs
perseverence
mdalinaqvi
sandy1985
hookahbar
Pepto
apatel24

Any of above members OR others from NEW DELHI Visa office received AOR ?
Please Update the same
unfortunately no...is there a number where we can call similar to that of cic..?
also frm the spreadsheet it seems that members like nirmal aditya shud hav got AOR as ppl who received PER after them already have AOR...can u guys pls update

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
No one can predict a precise date; not even CIC because they also do not know what the next package they are going to open for 2147 holds. It might be accepted, it might be rejected.

No expert hunch needed 'coz ultimately it will go down the drain upon the next Cap update. From the guess though, 2147 shall run good until the mid of July.
Thanks for your valuable insight! We all know that it all boils down to CIC's action eventually ..but it doesn't hurt to lift the spirits of some of us, who are still anxiously waiting on our PER, by making educated guess like that of yours ;)

Harry13

Aug 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Can any body let us know when 19 June, when DD of NOC 0211 will be charged?

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Hi everyone, hope all is well,,

Anybody know whether we could check our status before receiving PER? I mean that ECAS website!

Thanks