+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Not sure about this
but agent might be misleading ...i have extremely less hope on this information,
probably the agent should have said "end of may"
joe07 said:
I am really shocked and surprised to hear from one agent that his client NOC 1112 who had applied end of June has received UCI.. I don't know how much the truth is but he was telling me this time the entire review process is different from last year..well don't even know the last update was till MAY 23rd application or June.. so guys as long as you have not received any pack back u still can bite your nails...
"Don't quote me out on what i said coz this was a conversation between the agent and me"- wish i spoke to the applicant directly to verify the truth..

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
Not sure about this
but agent might be misleading ...i have extremely less hope on this information,
i very much agree to your point and i guess forum knows lot more than he does.. will wait for the end result. till then happy nail biting days....

bullyog

Aug 6, 2013
Hi Admin

I have filed under 1112 category.My file was sent to CIC on 4 June 2013.My details have been entered in the spreadsheet.
I do not know whether I am in the race or not.
Current updated for NOC 1112 is 278.

Have any members been charged recently for 1112 for May 30 & 31 -2013 or June 3 & 4 -2013.

Thanks a lot for all the help..

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Nasha Sarab me hota to nachti bottle , me nashe mein he mujhe batwao zara..till cap is not update , file are not return safely to our door step

sing above song and enjoy.. i know its difficult time , think about me i am 24th june client, candidate , student , senior, mature, what ever you say , how i may be feeing...

ALL is WELL ;) :p :-* 8) ::) ;D

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
joe07 said:
i very much agree to your point and i guess forum knows lot more than he does.. will wait for the end result. till then happy nail biting days....
till cap is not update , file are not return safely to our door step

sing above song and enjoy.. i know its difficult time , think about me i am 24th june client, candidate , student , senior, mature, what ever you say , how i may be feeing...

ALL is WELL [/color][/size]

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a Red note in CAP update page stating they aint gonna increase the cap limit for each occupation.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sunlight11 said:
There is a Red note in CAP update page stating they aint gonna increase the cap limit for each occupation.
Probably saving themselves being emailed etc with questions, but maybe they've been reading the suggestions on the forum ;D

pitabisit

Aug 1, 2013
Dear All,

I have some curiosity popping up in my mind.

We can see the first update of complete application received by CIC was 13 applications in 20 Jun 2013, After 47 days later from countdown start for 2013 of Skilled worker.
While checking in forum the first received PER email was after 2 july 2013 for 1112 most hot category whose application was received in 8 may 2013, after 60 days later he got PER mail.

So, I Think complete application received is not that PER email sent, If that was they should wrote, The application in process as mentioned by application status for individual application.
Since the website also wrote it is estimated number of complete application received, I guess this mean initial review made and found all the documents are included that is the number which website has mentioned.
After that I believe the payment process will be followed and PER email send after this.

In this way I think the initial applicant of even 1112 of July has still have a chance to fall with in 300. In fact i guess those applications are already either included or under screening process.

Please feedback me on my thought.

Many thanks

Pitabisit

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
bullyog said:
Hi Admin

I have filed under 1112 category.My file was sent to CIC on 4 June 2013.My details have been entered in the spreadsheet.
I do not know whether I am in the race or not.
Current updated for NOC 1112 is 278.

Have any members been charged recently for 1112 for May 30 & 31 -2013 or June 3 & 4 -2013.

Thanks a lot for all the help..
If you don't have time to read the forum just look at the spreadsheet. This is what it is created for ... You will be able to see how many members have been charged recently.

pitabisit

Aug 1, 2013
barcomi said:
If you don't have time to read the forum just look at the spreadsheet. This is what it is created for ... You will be able to see how many members have been charged recently.
Not charged yet, Only 29 Mar has charged.

Panam Singh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Thats what my consultant is saying.. But cant do much at th moment.. Apart frm waiting..

pitabisit said:
Dear All,

I have some curiosity popping up in my mind.

We can see the first update of complete application received by CIC was 13 applications in 20 Jun 2013, After 47 days later from countdown start for 2013 of Skilled worker.
While checking in forum the first received PER email was after 2 july 2013 for 1112 most hot category whose application was received in 8 may 2013, after 60 days later he got PER mail.

So, I Think complete application received is not that PER email sent, If that was they should wrote, The application in process as mentioned by application status for individual application.
Since the website also wrote it is estimated number of complete application received, I guess this mean initial review made and found all the documents are included that is the number which website has mentioned.
After that I believe the payment process will be followed and PER email send after this.

In this way I think the initial applicant of even 1112 of July has still have a chance to fall with in 300. In fact i guess those applications are already either included or under screening process.

Please feedback me on my thought.

Many thanks

Pitabisit

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
Hi everyone...

I just sent a mail to cio Sydney, enquiring about the status on my application. Can anyone please let me know after how many days I should expect a reply from them.

Cheers..... :)

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
I want to see some June charges this week :)
Good luck to everyone!

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
forrest_in said:
Hi......with 1112 showing the cap update at 278, did anyone get charged after that period of 22nd May.......
yap. the excel shows 2 forum members were charged after 22 may.

pitabisit

Aug 1, 2013
kewlCanada said:
Not sure about this
I do agree with your agent, Quite possible, Let's not have a sleepless night...