+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Thank you for your wishes :)

@ islandbabe
@ ulasad
@ zolter
@ freddy2147
@ rawdah
@ maina
@ AberdeenGuy

And special thanks to following member who were kind enough to respond to my PMs and helping me complete my application.
Especially 'Wilson'

@ wilson
@ Geverok
@ gogabutt

NOTE: ECAS ststus still says "We were not able to identify you.."

I am praying for everyone. God be with us! But do remember one thing that is GREEN on my signature.

And about my second DD that I sent fearing expiry of my 1st DD sent with my application is in the process of being sent back, I just received an email after my PER asking me to confirm my mailing address.

ALL IS WELL !

islandbabe said:
Congrats Alert JAck!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
AlertJack said:
Thank you for your wishes :)

@ islandbabe
@ ulasad
@ zolter
@ freddy2147
@ rawdah
@ maina
@ AberdeenGuy

And special thanks to following member who were kind enough to respond to my PMs and helping me complete my application.
Especially 'Wilson'

@ wilson
@ Geverok
@ gogabutt

NOTE: ECAS ststus still says "We were not able to identify you.."

I am praying for everyone. God be with us! But do remember one thing that is GREEN on my signature.

And about my second DD that I sent fearing expiry of my 1st DD sent with my application is in the process of being sent back, I just received an email after my PER asking me to confirm my mailing address.

ALL IS WELL !
Congrats AlertJack!! Finally you made it.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my heart is fainting looking at the spreadsheet stats.........should I look out for Quebec option? or wait for a definite reply? is there any limit or cap system in provincial option also? I don't even have a job offer, don't know if I qualify for provincial one. feeling hopeless..... :(

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC: 2147
Visa Office: Singapore
IELTS Bands: 8.00
Self Calculated Points: 75
Spouse IELTS included: NO
Relatives in Canada: YES
Job Offer: NO
Degree: Masters of Science
ECA Equivalence: 2yrs Masters + 4 yrs Bachelors Degree
Job Experience: +2.5
PCC Sent: No
Application Sent.....: 22 JUNE
Application Received: 28 JUNE
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Considering the cap filling up so fast for NOC 2147, what are the experts' take on my situation? Can I make it?

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kstd512 said:
NOC: 2147
Visa Office: Singapore
IELTS Bands: 8.00
Self Calculated Points: 75
Spouse IELTS included: NO
Relatives in Canada: YES
Job Offer: NO
Degree: Masters of Science
ECA Equivalence: 2yrs Masters + 4 yrs Bachelors Degree
Job Experience: +2.5
PCC Sent: No
Application Sent.....: 22 JUNE
Application Received: 28 JUNE
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Sydney, NS

Considering the cap filling up so fast for NOC 2147, what are the experts' take on my situation? Can I make it?
dude I m not an expert or senior......but for NOC:2147 I m hopeful u gona make it.

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
dude I m not an expert or senior......but for NOC:2147 I m hopeful u gona make it.

Thanks, I hope you are right! It's been a nerve wracking ordeal putting up everything together and now the agonizing wait, can't take it anymore! I wish you good luck on yours :)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kstd512 said:
Thanks, I hope you are right! It's been a nerve wracking ordeal putting up everything together and now the agonizing wait, can't take it anymore! I wish you good luck on yours :)
its so funny that I my self is getting hopeless and giving you hope........my application received on July 15, NOC 2174.......just 70 left b4 cap limit of 300!....... really sad and drowning :(

raptor

Aug 12, 2013
Hi everyone. I am new here so pls be very patient with me. I want to ask your opinion about how long it is for canadaimmigration to reply after I sent my preliminary documents to them. To be specific, I applied for fsw and my docs were received last June 20 2013 at Cic NS. Awaiting for any replies ... thanks in advance ;)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
raptor said:
Hi everyone. I am new here so pls be very patient with me. I want to ask your opinion about how long it is for canadaimmigration to reply after I sent my preliminary documents to them. To be specific, I applied for fsw and my docs were received last June 20 2013 at Cic NS. Awaiting for any replies ... thanks in advance ;)
hi raptor
go through this
FAQ: http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/
u will find most of ur ans here :)

n do share ur details.. we will highly appreciate ;D

tinju

Jul 17, 2013
had applied for 1112 on july 4th....its pretty obvious cant make it this year .....wanted to know if they are gonna send me back the whole package ( with original ielts marks / wes report etc)?....will at least make it much easier for me to apply next year at the right time...

thanks

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Thank you Jigzyy :)

jigzyy said:
Congrats AlertJack!! Finally you made it.

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Maybe I m being too optimistic do u think the cap status is based on completed application count done first round prior to cc charged or dd encashed? Coz from the spreadsheet seems like raj app that was received June 10 wad returned on July 19 so which means they are checking completion of docs first BFr going thru the details.... Maybe that's the calculation.... Why would they want to cont checking after cap has been reached and waste resource when they are short of manpower and there is a lot more work to b done? Just my thinking

Panam Singh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Even I hope, what so ever you have said in this post is true !!

VD said:
Maybe I m being too optimistic do u think the cap status is based on completed application count done first round prior to cc charged or dd encashed? Coz from the spreadsheet seems like raj app that was received June 10 wad returned on July 19 so which means they are checking completion of docs first BFr going thru the details.... Maybe that's the calculation.... Why would they want to cont checking after cap has been reached and waste resource when they are short of manpower and there is a lot more work to b done? Just my thinking

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VD said:
This is not true, as this would make people in this forum who got their applications processed successfully at completion check stage but failed at payment stage to be counted among the accepted applications, Like "ojooluseguno" & "darkman1987" & "nc02sdim" which is not the case.

And in general, this has nothing to do with the lack of resources. Actually, by logic the counted application should be for the applications that got "PER" already or at least that they got charged and waiting for "PER". This is my thinking actually.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
HI Guys,

Does anyone have any clue about CIC issuing ER for June applicants. All i can see in spreadsheet is PERs for May applicants. All June applicants, anybody with PER please update the admins.

Thanks