+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
chaojidiao said:
Hi guys, I only sent my master degree to CIC because the guide on cic website said only the highest credential needed to be assessed. However, some ppl in this forum suggested sending both bachelor and master to cic. Can I send my bachelor degree to cic and ask them to attach this to my original application? will this work? My original application arrived at cic on 15th july
Yes you have to send both. In fact my consultant asked to me to get two sets of sealed transcripts from my University, one to be sent to WES and one to sent along with the package, which I applied and sent at the last minute, due to which my package reached in June instead of May end.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
ram040479 said:
Yes you have to send both. In fact my consultant asked to me to get two sets of sealed transcripts from my University, one to be sent to WES and one to sent along with the package, which I applied and sent at the last minute, due to which my package reached in June instead of May end.
+1

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
Hi Admin,

Below is my info can you please include me in the spreadsheet

NOC: 1112
Visa Office:
IELTS Bands: 8
Self Calcuated Points: 75
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: BACC
ECA Equivalence: Bac Degree
Job Experience: 10
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent.....: 13 June
Application Received: 28 June
Fee Method...........: DD
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Any idea what is the chances of me falling within the CAP?

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
sunnytheshine said:
if u have masters degree u have to send ur bachelor and master degree both that is the rule of WES. All ur higher education transcripts after ur high school.
hi,thank you for reply. But for Australian degree only my master degree is required by WES. and my report indicates my master degree is equivalent to Canadian master degree

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
ram040479 said:
thanks. did you also have your bachelor degree evaluated by WES? or just sent the transcripts of your bachelor degree along with your WES report of master degree? and is it possible I sent my bachelor credential to cic and ask them to put it in my original application?

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hi Seniors,

I got UCI number last Friday and I tried logging into ECAS but got error message saying "You could not be identified with details provided"
Anybody else who got PER recently is facing this issue?
Usually how long will it take for logging into ECAS.

Thanks.

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
I just think the guide on cic website misled me because it gave the following example:

‘If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master’s level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed
Canadian educational credential at the Master’s level or lower.’

this is exactly same with my situation, so I only sent my master credential. But it seems their rule is not like this.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
chaojidiao said:
thanks. did you also have your bachelor degree evaluated by WES? or just sent the transcripts of your bachelor degree along with your WES report of master degree? and is it possible I sent my bachelor credential to cic and ask them to put it in my original application?
Yes Bachelors also. This is the process which I did

1) Get copies of Bachelors Degree certificate, Provisional Certificate, Degree Marksheets
2) Get it attested by Controller of Examinations. In my case, Madras University
3) They will put it in an envelope and get it sealed on top and hand it over to us with the attested copies inside
4) One set of Sealed Transcripts I sent it to WES for evaluation
5) Then to CIC i sent the following
One set of sealed Transcripts envelope
WES Evaluation Original Report
One set of Bachelors Degree certificate, Provisional Certificate, Degree Marksheets notarised by Government Official

desigabru

Jul 11, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets get ready for CIC cap updates ;D Hopefully, today we will hear some good news

chaojidiao

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
ram040479 said:
Yes Bachelors also. This is the process which I did

1) Get copies of Bachelors Degree certificate, Provisional Certificate, Degree Marksheets
2) Get it attested by Controller of Examinations. In my case, Madras University
3) They will put it in an envelope and get it sealed on top and hand it over to us with the attested copies inside
4) One set of Sealed Transcripts I sent it to WES for evaluation
5) Then to CIC i sent the following
One set of sealed Transcripts envelope
WES Evaluation Original Report
One set of Bachelors Degree certificate, Provisional Certificate, Degree Marksheets notarised by Government Official
Thanks mate. It looks quite different from the requirement for australian university. WES requires me to ask my uni to send all my transcript directly to wes rather than I forward them to wes. Now im just wondering whether cic will accept if I send my bachelor to them and ask them to put it in my application. any advice? please

ALUSH

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
chaojidiao said:
I think it is not just about the qualification, but your academic documents will also help them validate about you and your activities in last ten years. I sent all of my credentials (as suggested by the consultant). You will get your education point from WES report.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Seniors,

I got UCI number last Friday and I tried logging into ECAS but got error message saying "You could not be identified with details provided"

Thanks.
Wait for some days let them update there system.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks.
wait for some days let them update their system