+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

welcomecanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Yes
prashant. said:
hey guys ,
Im asking this again as i hvnt got my answer yet

i wanna know that i applied under NOC 2132 on 07/08/2013 .

now, how am i suppose to know that my application is received there? ?

bcz, i have applied through consultant, so i dont have any tracking number of the courier ...

plz reply ...
Please consult with your consultancy because a courier always will have a tracking number, specially for international couriers
Consultancy should give the tracking number at the time of sending our packages that is what my agency have done :)

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspxhttp://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspxhttp://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspxhttp://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx
gagan4u said:
Hi there I applied for fsw application in 2011 .i studied in 2008. On 2009 got my PGWP . On oct 2010 got my LMO from existing employer plus Arranged employment .I applied for work permit which expired last yr 2012..since then Im studying.......I applied for CEC file last yr .........exactly after 1 yr they Rejected it by saying your 2 of the duties doesn't match(I know it was meaningless as rest were matching only the wording used was different in rest).......I beared the pain of rejection,,,,,,now SOMEONE PLSSSSSSSS HEP ME I DONT WANT TO GET REJECTED AGAIN .......CIC sent me recently to update some forms and provide current reference letter for employer (job must be permanent if in Canada)..........My worries are what documents explanation to send to them ....what do i need at this point to have my file approved.......I am getting mixed responses from everywhere.......had spend all of my money everywhere....no help so far...someone plz help
visit this and match ur job duties (

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
stark said:
People, I was just looking at the job scenarios in Canada (as suggested in PER email by CIC :) ) and the very first observation is "Canada lost nearly 40,000 jobs in July" posed over the web. Suddenly, now I am able to put my feet on ground (after two days celebration of PER e-mail) and realized that I am living a good life in home country. I was looking at Canada for better life style. I did not researched deep into the kind of job losts.
Exactly same feeling of mine.

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK2147 said:
Exactly same feeling of mine.

stark said:
People, I was just looking at the job scenarios in Canada (as suggested in PER email by CIC :) ) and the very first observation is "Canada lost nearly 40,000 jobs in July" posed over the web. Suddenly, now I am able to put my feet on ground (after two days celebration of PER e-mail) and realized that I am living a good life in home country. I was looking at Canada for better life style. I did not researched deep into the kind of job losts.
Dost.......I am still waiting for my CC to be charged. Reading your comment I remember few lines..." Duniya jise kehte hain jaadoo ka khilona hai....Mil Jaaye to Mitti hai kho jaaye to sona hai" ;D

immutable

Aug 5, 2013
fresher_2013 said:
Dost.......I am still waiting for my CC to be charged. Reading your comment I remember few lines..." Duniya jise kehte hain jaadoo ka khilona hai....Mil Jaaye to Mitti hai kho jaaye to sona hai" ;D
Very well said!! :) :)

Off-course there will be other set of challenges after you get your PR. One more quote-unquote... - "A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is NOT what it is built for" :)

And you guessed it right, I have a very long Queue to get to where you are... :-[ ???

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
immutable said:
Off-course there will be other set of challenges after you get your PR. One more quote-unquote... - "A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is NOT what it is built for" :)
+1 for that :)

stark

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 <br/>CC Charged------: 29-July-2013<br/>PER Received-----:7-Aug-2013<br/>AOR Received-----:11-Oct-2013<br/>MEDs------------: 15-Feb-2014 <br/>PP Recd VO------: 28-March-2014
immutable said:
Very well said!! :) :)

And you guessed it right, I have a very long Queue to get to where you are... :-[ ???
my fellows, spreading negativity is not my intentions here. Certainly Employers will not be waiting for you with jobs in there hands when you land there. But, you know, the kind of struggle you do at the age of 25 is different from when you approach middle age. House loan EMI, kids education, parents getting older and what not. Me and my wife is having a good job profile in India. The only reason for going to Canada is better life style and not just money. Like it or not here is one more "Canada loses 54,500 jobs in March" and these numbers are huge and alarming.

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
stark said:
my fellows, spreading negativity is not my intentions here. Certainly Employers will not be waiting for you with jobs in there hands when you land there. But, you know, the kind of struggle you do at the age of 25 is different from when you approach middle age. House loan EMI, kids education, parents getting older and what not. Me and my wife is having a good job profile in India. The only reason for going to Canada is better life style and not just money. Like it or not here is one more "Canada loses 54,500 jobs in March" and these numbers are huge and alarming.
These figures are just for a short time. There is overall increase in employment rate in comparison to that of last year.

Source:- http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/08/09/business-economy-jobs.html

"The big picture here is that the unemployment rate is virtually unchanged from a year ago, and total employment is up 1.3 per cent, both broadly reflective of an overall economy growing modestly."

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
  • Mate,
    IN Process in ECAS simply means you are still in stage Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE.
    though the ext stage can also be assumed ok i.e. Received by VO.
    Varying from 6 months to 1 year the next stage will start VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE ( this is when they ask for Medicals or if unlucky for Interview
    Then the next stage will be In process again.
    Then
    Medicals Results received.
    And then Finally
    Decision made.

Hold you horses tiger, Its still a long way to go ( 6 Months to Unknown time)

gogreen said:
ECAS has following status

Status of your application
  • APPLICATION RECEIVED
  • Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
  • RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
  • VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
  • WITHDRAWN
  • IN PROCESS
  • "DECISION MADE (A decision has been made at this point.)"
  • "COMPLETE(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)"

I assume most of the cases status is shown as IN Process , Does it means all previous stages have been taken care of. At least CIC should update the ECAS with proper status. :)

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
stark said:
There is nothing wrong in what you are saying, you are merely stating the facts. It is a matter of fact that getting the first job in Canada is quite difficult (in our own NOC). Recently they are trying to enact a law that considers asking for Canadian Experience equates to violation of human rights. But do you really think they will state that as a reason for not calling for a job interview, they will have a thousand reasons for not selecting you for the interview. That is the actual reality on ground. We just need to be mentally prepared before landing there.

However, once you secure your first job, your previous experiences from back home will play a great role in getting better subsequent jobs.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1. A chest Xray ( for TB )
2. Urinalysis including microscopic Examination
3. Syphilis Serology
4. HIV Testing
5. Any previous Medical History Report if you had any.

nikki123804 said:
hello guys!

just want to ask... what kind of tests they do for the medical?

thanks!

Firstladyc1

Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Jan 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 25 Feb 2014
sheikh958 said:
You can talk to your attorney. He can give you the tracking number. My consultant provided me the tracking number to track it.

same here my consultant Canreach also gave me the tracking number so i know when my application was recieved.

gs3Jul2174

Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fresher_2013 said:
well said:)

Picanto

Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is no "bed of roses". You have to be tough, work smart and trust God.

Believe in your dream.

In your home country, there are people who are still beneath your status, isnt it?

that's how life is.....

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
Proof of Funds.

I'm borrowing some money from my sister. Do I need to gradually deposit it on my bank account or just deposit all one time. then get a Cert of Account.

Does CIC checking the details on our bank account?

Thanks