+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
prashant. said:
hey guys ,
Im asking this again as i hvnt got my answer yet

i wanna know that i applied under NOC 2132 on 07/08/2013 .

now, how am i suppose to know that my application is received there? ?

bcz, i have applied through consultant, so i dont have any tracking number of the courier ...

plz reply ...
You can ask your consultant for your tracking no or if they choose to monitor the delivery themselves,then they can update you when it's delivered.

bhati_pt

Aug 11, 2013
hi.. everyone i need ur opinion regarding eligibitily for PR application in NOC 3142 Physiotherapist:

Qualification: Bachelors in Physiotherapy,
Experince: 2 years one month,
Designation: Assistant Physiotherapist,
My reference letter includes the following duties:
-Manual therapy skills including applied soft tissue mobilization techniques, joint mobilization techniques and exercise therapy,
-Handled musculoskeletal problems including neck pain, shoulder problems, Backache, Hip pathologies, Osteoarthritis and Ankle problems,
-Used electrical modalities such as Shortwave Diathermy, Ultrasound and TENS, interferential therapy, Electrical Stimulation, Hot Pack/Cold Pack, Hydrotherapy,
-Treated patients with acute stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and head injuries, with PNF techniques, positioning and rehabilitation of patients with tilt table and encourage functional use of affected upper and lower extremities endurance,
-Worked in respiratory care team with medical and surgical problems in ICU, medical and surgical wards using breathing techniques, breathing control exercises and postural drainage,
-Supervises physiotherapy staff (AID) and care givers in rehabilitation of elderly and physically disabled residents and outpatient,
-Responsible in documenting patient's physical examination, progress and endorsement notes.

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhati_pt said:
hi.. everyone i need ur opinion regarding eligibitily for PR application in NOC 3142 Physiotherapist:

-Manual therapy skills including applied soft tissue mobilization techniques, joint mobilization techniques and exercise therapy,
-Handled musculoskeletal problems including neck pain, shoulder problems, Backache, Hip pathologies,Osteoarthritis and Ankle problems,
-Used electrical modalities such as Shortwave Diathermy, Ultrasound and TENS, interferential therapy, Electrical Stimulation, Hot Pack/Cold Pack, Hydrotherapy,
-Treated patients with acute stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and head injuries, with PNF techniques, positioning and rehabilitation of patients with tilt table and encourage functional use of affected upper and lower extremities endurance,
-Worked in respiratory care team with medical and surgical problems in ICU, medical and surgical wards using breathing techniques, breathing control exercises and postural drainage,
-Supervises physiotherapy staff (AID) and care givers in rehabilitation of elderly and physically disabled residents and outpatient,
-Responsible in documenting patient's physical examination, progress and endorsement notes.
ur ielts score, relative in canada, spouse ielts?? Thn v can tell u abt ur eligibility n abt ur job duties must visit this and these lines(http://www.canadavisa.com/physiotherapists-3142.html)

bhati_pt

Aug 11, 2013
mighty gill said:
ur ielts score, relative in canada, spouse ielts?? Thn v can tell u abt ur eligibility
ielts score=7.0 (above required)
relative in canada=no
spouse ielts=no

I have already applied for WES report.
my only confusion is about duties and designation.. whether these are sufficient or not?

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhati_pt said:
ielts score=7.0 (above required)
relative in canada=no
spouse ielts=no

I have already applied for WES report.
my only confusion is about duties and designation.. whether these are sufficient or not?
I gave u a link already in previous quote...jst visit it

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhati_pt said:

-Handled musculoskeletal problems including neck pain, shoulder problems, Backache, Hip pathologies, Osteoarthritis and Ankle problems,
Mate, I am not a physiotherapist neither an immigration officer to tell if you eligible for FSW.
But did you ever check NOC 2011 description for 3142?
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
prashant. said:
hey guys ,
Im asking this again as i hvnt got my answer yet

i wanna know that i applied under NOC 2132 on 07/08/2013 .

now, how am i suppose to know that my application is received there? ?

bcz, i have applied through consultant, so i dont have any tracking number of the courier ...

plz reply ...

thank you all my friends for replying on above quoted question of mine ... now i jst have to patiently wait for the reply and hope for the best .. good luck to all .. may god bless us all with positive result .. :)

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
i have seen very few people here who applied for winnipeg.!

can people expect less time in file processing at first milestone.?

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Re: Proof of Funds Query

zolter said:
They should consider the exchange rate as at the time when your application was received.
Thanks zolter...hope they consider the rate at the time when appln was received...

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Re: Proof of Funds Query

welcomecanada said:
Dont worry regarding the funds.
I also send my docs with the same status of your but it get thru and it is now in Visa Office.
If the value of rupee keep the same status as of now, then the visa office will tell to upgrade the FD.

So be cool and enjoy the show :)
welcomecanada thanks...i am bit relieved now...

vgkish

Jun 15, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
Hi All
When I read all the posts here, I am filled with positiveness.. Thanks for all the moral support that you guys give... :D
Hoping for the best..

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Hi there I applied for fsw application in 2011 .i studied in 2008. On 2009 got my PGWP . On oct 2010 got my LMO from existing employer plus Arranged employment .I applied for work permit which expired last yr 2012..since then Im studying.......I applied for CEC file last yr .........exactly after 1 yr they Rejected it by saying your 2 of the duties doesn't match(I know it was meaningless as rest were matching only the wording used was different in rest).......I beared the pain of rejection,,,,,,now SOMEONE PLSSSSSSSS HEP ME I DONT WANT TO GET REJECTED AGAIN .......CIC sent me recently to update some forms and provide current reference letter from employer (job must be permanent if in Canada)..........My worries are what documents explanation to send to them ....what do i need at this point to have my file approved.......I am getting mixed responses from everywhere.......had spend all of my money everywhere....no help so far...someone plz help

stark

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 <br/>CC Charged------: 29-July-2013<br/>PER Received-----:7-Aug-2013<br/>AOR Received-----:11-Oct-2013<br/>MEDs------------: 15-Feb-2014 <br/>PP Recd VO------: 28-March-2014
People, I was just looking at the job scenarios in Canada (as suggested in PER email by CIC :) ) and the very first observation is "Canada lost nearly 40,000 jobs in July" posed over the web. Suddenly, now I am able to put my feet on ground (after two days celebration of PER e-mail) and realized that I am living a good life in home country. I was looking at Canada for better life style. I did not researched deep into the kind of job losts.