+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kumars

Jun 20, 2013
I got my packet back. The reason for rejection is Spouse Birth certificate.

To get app rejected for such a small reason, after so much of efforts, is a setback. I have kept matriculation certificate, as BC was not available, but it seemed to be of no use.

kencreech

Jul 16, 2013
I'm sorry buddy. But life still goes on and maybe next better chance is coming soon. Don't feel disappointed. Cheer Up!

sameerkpatel125

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2013
kumars said:

To get app rejected for such a small reason, after so much of efforts, is a setback. I have kept matriculation certificate, as BC was not available, but it seemed to be of no use.
kumar...feel sad for you.....

one thing you can do however if your spouse doesnt hav bc ...make arrangement to issue no record certificate from concerning authority....i dont know much abt process bt go for it u will definately get some solution ...and again apply....all the best

sameerkpatel125

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2013
kencreech said:
I'm sorry buddy. But life still goes on and maybe next better chance is coming soon. Don't feel disappointed. Cheer Up!
kencreech said:
did u get per.....?

Panam Singh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
If thats the only reason.. Get an affidavite (which is as gud as birth certificate), send the documents again.
I would say give it a try..

kumars said:

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I think Indian passports have DOB and I guess I read it in this forum that someone used Class 10th mark sheet to confirm their DOB and i think that person got the PER. ( correct me if I am wrong)
Life as u see, all it takes for CIC to return is a small thing. whereas sometimes major mistakes are over looked.

That's why my fellow forum members, please be careful and try not to commit silly mistakes. I did have many arguments with members of this forum earlier and someone quoted me as Pessimist. Its better to be safe than sorry. Until and unless we dont get the PER we cannot assume anything with CIC.

I can understand ur pain my friend,. I know how it feels . my heart is with you.

kumars said:

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
why do u want to go against the instructions ??? IT IS NOT OK.
a small or minor thing like this can take u out of the race.
are u feeling extra lucky? if so go ahead. try ur luck.
Please follow as to what and how they want it.

chaojidiao said:
What if I list my occupations in reverse order?(From earliest to present) Is that ok?

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
LHR-2147 said:
This is so rude. I am a native English speaker and I could make fun of your English too. You're not in a position to make fun of anyone else.

If you don't want to answer the question then don't.
+1

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
prince_of_darkness said:
I think Indian passports have DOB and I guess I read it in this forum that someone used Class 10th mark sheet to confirm their DOB and i think that person got the PER. ( correct me if I am wrong)
Life as u see, all it takes for CIC to return is a small thing. whereas sometimes major mistakes are over looked.

That's why my fellow forum members, please be careful and try not to commit silly mistakes. I did have many arguments with members of this forum earlier and someone quoted me as Pessimist. Its better to be safe than sorry. Until and unless we dont get the PER we cannot assume anything with CIC.

I can understand ur pain my friend,. I know how it feels . my heart is with you.
+1

vpfsw

Star Member
May 28, 2013
thanks for all the support...my agent just informed me that I already have my PER which just arrived at 9am today August 8 :)

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
chaojidiao said:
What if I list my occupations in reverse order?(From earliest to present) Is that ok?
follow the instruction.

dapinder21

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Congrat ;) Rawdah

best of luck to all guys
Happy waiting

kumars

Jun 20, 2013
All...

The only reason for rejection is spouse Birth certificate, only this was highlighted in the returned form and the letter. I did'nt get a PER.

I thought Matriculation will be taken as proof so kept that, but it did not work. I know it worked for few people, but again it depends on who gets to look at your app. After massive effort on IELTS, universities, Education valuation, going after companies for work experience letters, you will certainly need a bit of luck to get through. In this case I was totally out of it :-(

My take on this is, try to put only BC instead of other documents. You never know how your app can be returned, and once returned you will not be able to do anything since the form is returned in the initial review itself. If you have PER assigned, then you can send explanation and additional documentation.

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
luqi said:
hey guys, please help me out! i have applied for 2147 computer engineer on 3rd july, recently came to know that during filling the shcedule 3 Economic class form i have wrote in question no. 12(a) my own occupation that is "computer systems engineer" and the the NOC code. should i have wrote only "computer engineer" or this Computer systems engineer is ok?

can any please give me a confirm answer. please
I think computer systems engineer is very ok

kencreech

Jul 16, 2013
sameerkpatel125 said:
did u get per.....?
No, actually I'm mentally ready to expect my package back. Then it will be the 2nd time I'm rejected. The first time was in 2010 and I didn't fall into before cap filled. This morning I got a delivery. When the door bell rang, I was soooo nervous and upset and thought it was the package returned from CIC. But it turned out to be a pair of shoes I bought for my mom. Still have finger crossed.