+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
mustaeem said:
Hello all,

I have applied for FSWP this year and have sent all the documents which has been received by CIO, NOVA Scotia on 29th July 2013. But unfortunately I came to know that I have forgotten to attache the Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) form for my Spouse.

Can any one please suggest if there is a way if I can send this completed form to CIO so that they don't reject my application in this regard.

Your kind suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
If your NOC is cold one then I would suggest you do two things, first to send the missing form along with cover letter of all your information which may help cic to locate your original package!. second is to prepare a new application and send it ASAP whenever possible.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
ajaypal29 said:
What would I have done without this forum!! :) ;D

Ok, all set to send the application. One last piece of advice: Credit Card v/s DD. Which is the preferable route? I have an Amex I have ample limit on but its been issued in India. If I choose to pay by card, I just need to give them the number and details in the fee payment form (no CVV asked for..) and my card will not be charged right now, correct? Any views? Any risks with the card route? Many thanks..
CC: risk of forms being returned if CC cannot be charged, but you will know when it is charged.
DD: less ready information about when it is charged, limited life (6 months), but will definitely work

Your card would only be charged once they have checked your application (so probably a couple of months after receiving your paperwork). I think the CVV is required though.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
ajaypal29 said:
What would I have done without this forum!! :) ;D

Ok, all set to send the application. One last piece of advice: Credit Card v/s DD. Which is the preferable route? I have an Amex I have ample limit on but its been issued in India. If I choose to pay by card, I just need to give them the number and details in the fee payment form and my card will not be charged right now, correct? Any views? Any risks with the card route? Many thanks..
Ajay go for CC, but do note that current cards are getting replaced by news cards (having chips , which requrie PIN number at retail outlets).
OTP should not be an issue with CIC, but just confirm with AMEX if any plans of replacing the existing cards, coz as per the timelines it would take atleast 3 months before your application is picked.

~Nik

ajaypal29

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-August-13
Med's Request
13-February-14
Med's Done....
1-mar-14
Passport Req..
21-apr-14
loncan said:
CC: risk of forms being returned if CC cannot be charged, but you will know when it is charged.
DD: less ready information about when it is charged, limited life (6 months), but will definitely work

Your card would only be charged once they have checked your application (so probably a couple of months after receiving your paperwork). I think the CVV is required though.
Thanks Ioncan. Yes, CVV is required. Sorry for missing that. I modified my post. :-[
Has anyone heard of credit card not going through and app getting rejected?

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
loncan said:

Hi Loncan, it seems that u have applied from LONDON. Can u plz advice me regarding one thing. I have given CIC my Halifax card number to charge the fees. Now do i need to say it to Halifax? I am worried because if the security of bank prevent to take the money then my application will be refused. Plz advice.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi guys

The email I received from CIO has words as "positive determination of eligibility to be processed" and "Your file will be transferred to visa office for further processing"

Is this same as Positive Eligibility report or mean something different? Please comment

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
roypp said:
Hi Loncan, it seems that u have applied from LONDON. Can u plz advice me regarding one thing. I have given CIC my Halifax card number to charge the fees. Now do i need to say it to Halifax? I am worried because if the security of bank prevent to take the money then my application will be refused. Plz advice.
You should be OK (I used to work for the Halifax :) )
What I have done is to call my CC provider and ask them to put a positive note on record for the amount in Canadian Dollars so that they know to approve it should it be flagged up. After all you might not be around if your bank called to do a check on it!

rromo4ka

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
catalyst said:
Hi guys

The email I received from CIO has words as "positive determination of eligibility to be processed" and "Your file will be transferred to visa office for further processing"

Is this same as Positive Eligibility report or mean something different? Please comment
Same

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
sultan.naweed said:
hi..need to ask details about the cash deposit (family of 3)...almost 10lakh inr....checked with my bank,they say depositing at a time invites tax issues...they advised me to deposit 49k per day...wil send my application,only when the total cash is deposited ( or it is fine if i do it later), like send the application first then start depositing cash....

but if i do so,wil it affect my application....pls help...
noc 2132...
In a country of scams......10lakh deposit is not a big issue to deposit at one go.....as long as you have paid ur taxes and if at all on an IT raid which will neva happen you will only have to show proof of those funds....it is too much to think till that extent...just deposit...take statement and file ur application without any delay.......but ensure you check the completeness of your app before you send as your NOC still has a lot of band width.

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi,

I've just figured out, I've made a silly mistake. Sent photocopy of ECA instead of original. The left hand side of checklist says you need to send copies, and right hand says Original ECA which caused confusion. I know its mistake.

Dear form members please suggest, what should I do.

Thanks

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhu1712 said:
hi guys....
im madhuri frm hyd.....does nybody got idea abt gud immigration consultant fr canada in hyderabad.....
thanx in advance
do not go with Y-Axis. They r crooks. U dont require a consultant. This forum is a consultant with free of charge

ajaypal29

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-August-13
Med's Request
13-February-14
Med's Done....
1-mar-14
Passport Req..
21-apr-14
nikjuneja said:
Ajay go for CC, but do note that current cards are getting replaced by news cards (having chips , which requrie PIN number at retail outlets).
OTP should not be an issue with CIC, but just confirm with AMEX if any plans of replacing the existing cards, coz as per the timelines it would take atleast 3 months before your application is picked.

~Nik
Good point Nik. Just called up Amex and they confirmed that as per RBI, the card would need to be replaced by the chip card upon expiry of the current card. So no problems there. I guess I just fill up the CC details and send the app. Once again just double checking I dont need to pay the fee right now, correct? Just give the card details to be charged when they take up the application, correct? Thanks again.

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
catalyst said:
Hi guys

That is PER buddy....congrats and all the best!!!

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
loncan said:
You should be OK (I used to work for the Halifax :) )
What I have done is to call my CC provider and ask them to put a positive note on record for the amount in Canadian Dollars so that they know to approve it should it be flagged up. After all you might not be around if your bank called to do a check on it!
Thank you very much for ur reply. It is really helpful.

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
joe07 said:
do not go with Y-Axis. They r crooks. U dont require a consultant. This forum is a consultant with free of charge
Agree with you Joe....my brother had a similar issue and I filed myself and it is self explanatory....just start filling by self and this forum is always open to answer questions....