+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

princess19

Jul 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/05/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
Med's Request
02/12/2013
Med's Done....
07/12/2013
Passport Req..
02/12/2013
metallica.kyoto said:
If noone else has received the same timeline in their attached letters from VO then maybe mine is a typo error. But I guess i have to wait for a revert from the VO. Online they show 16 months. Maybe they put 7 inplace of 1 :p

I suppose they have sent you the Old email template by mistake from 2008-2009 times.72 months definitely sounds impossible.

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Guyz I have a small question :

What does VO checks when file is transferred to him/her ?? Authenticity ?? anything else ?

forrest_in

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks Loncan....

Heres some of my details. Would appreciate the same added in the sheet....Thanks

NOC: 1112
Visa: New Delhi
IELTS: 8
Self calculated points: 74
Degree: Bachelor's (3 years) & Masters (2 years)
ECA Equ: Bachelor's (4 years) & Masters (1 years)
Work Ex: 7 ys
PCC: No
App sent: May 20, 2013
App Received: May 23, 2013
Signed by: DEXTER
Fee: Credit Card
Destination in Canada: TORONTO, ONTARIO

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
17 July 2013 -- Fee encased date sorry about this didn't read the entire mail. admin please update.

Guys who have received AOR or news from Delhi VO. Please reconfirm is the 72 months wait thingy is for real.

I spoke to VFS canada yesterday- they said there are staff working but things are moving at very slow pace.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
loncan.. herohindustani... :'(

wake up guys... ask your sms operator to send you sms fast..

PS: I know i am posting too many replies but plz bear with me :(.. guys after me can understand my situation... it is getting delayed day by day :(
~Nik

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear

Don't wait a minute and apply for ECA and in mean time start gathering the documents...

If IELTS is not on hand please apply for that and take a chance... Fortunes always favor the brave, Remember this !!!
+ i like the quote.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
sameer004 said:
17 July 2013 -- Fee encased date sorry about this didn't read the entire mail. admin please update.

Guys who have received AOR or news from Delhi VO. Please reconfirm is the 72 months wait thingy is for real.

I spoke to VFS canada yesterday- they said there are staff working but things are moving at very slow pace.
I doubt if VFS canada has any role to play in the immigration.They are just front desk operators.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
voluptuous abby said:
Dear forum members

Got a email from CIO regarding Positive evaluation Report (PER) on 30th July, DD encashed on 24th JULY
I am a 17th May applicant.
When will the file be sent my respective VISA OFFICE

Thank you
Congrats.. :)

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princess19 said:
(I have removed my details from the letter. I had to remove links- used ..... to show there was a link as it would not post the reply )

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class on 05/09/2013.
We have created a file with the file number pasted above. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence. A receipt for application fees submitted is also enclosed. If you submitted additional supporting documents, these are being returned to you and are enclosed. We will request supporting documents at a later date.
This letter explains our procedures for your case and gives information on what you can do to prepare yourself for immigration to Canada while your case is in process. At the present time there is a queue of applications in this category. We regret the delay. If you wish to withdraw your application during this waiting period, you may obtain a full refund of fees paid. Once documents have been requested and the assessment of your application has begun, no fee refund is available.
No processing will occur on your file for approximately 72 months. This is our current estimate; however, circumstances may change. Please consult the CIC website for up-to-date information on processing times at our office: .... You may also check basic case status on-line at the Citizenship and Immigration Web site .... using the “e-Client Application Status” function that is found in the “Online Services” section of the Web site.

Next Steps
When our office is ready to assess your file, we will send you a complete list of required documents. You will be provided with 4 months to prepare and submit this supporting documentation. A list of documents that we currently request is attached at the end of this letter for your reference as to the type of documents needed. Do not send these documents now; the attached list is only an example. If you send these documents now, they will be returned to you.
Documents will have to be submitted in a single package. Do not submit any documents until you have prepared the entire package. We will make a decision on your application on the basis of the documents you provide at that time.
Until we request your supporting documents, we will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any interim correspondence, except:

 Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
 Change of family configuration;
 Change of immigration representative;
 Request for withdrawal of your application and refund of fees;
 For Skilled workers only: Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources Development Canada
You are required to advise us immediately for the first four items. Any repercussions resulting from your failure to do so will be your responsibility.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

Languages
We strongly recommend that during the time your application is processed you prepare yourself for immigration to Canada. You should learn about living and working in Canada so you can decide where to live and prepare yourself and your family for life in Canada. For example, Canada has two official languages, English and French. Depending on where you want to live in Canada, you will need excellent speaking, reading and writing skills in one of these languages. If you do not have strong English or French skills, study the language before going to Canada and learn the vocabulary of your profession or trade. Remember: you will be competing against many native speakers of English and French for any available jobs.
Please note: just prior to assessment, the visa office will require third party language test results, or other written evidence of your language ability as part of your supporting documentation. If you submit the results of an authorized language test, the visa officer will accept these results as determinate. Because authorized test results are independent and verifiable, cases for which authorized language test results are submitted are likely to be processed more quickly than those that rely on a written submission regarding language ability. In either case, as the visa officer will make a decision based on the language documentation you submit, it is recommended that you undergo an authorized language examination in order to provide the visa officer with definitive, verifiable results. In addition, while your file is in queue, you may wish to take courses, try practice examinations, and otherwise improve your language ability. Information on the IELTS test in English can be found at...... Information on the French language test, Test d'évaluation de français (TEF) is available at ......

Work
Finding work is a challenging process for Canadians and for immigrants. It is essential that you prepare to work in Canada before you move. Even if you have many years of work experience in your home country, you may not be able to work in your trade or profession in Canada. There are many things you can do in your home country to prepare for working in Canada and make your job search easier.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications.
However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian standards. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada. For more information, we encourage you to visit the Going to Canada Internet site at .....where you will find important information about living and working in Canada. On this site, you will also find the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.
In partner ship with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at: ....... Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada general enquiries number at 1-800-0-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.
We trust that this information is helpful. Thank you for your interest in Canada.
A receipt for the fees that you have submitted is enclosed.
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER NOT REQUIRING ANY SIGNATURES.
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India .......
Good Try !!! this is the same mail i got when i applied in 2006 :) my bro in law flew last year and his time frame they mentioned was 8-12 months.. so take it easy and try different stunt ...

princess19

Jul 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/05/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
Med's Request
02/12/2013
Med's Done....
07/12/2013
Passport Req..
02/12/2013
joe07 said:
Good Try !!! this is the same mail i got when i applied in 2006 :) my bro in law flew last year and his time frame they mentioned was 8-12 months.. so take it easy and try different stunt ...
But this is the email I got. And for one second please be real. I have better things in my life. Dont give yourself too much importance!!!

Even I know it cant be 72 months and there is some error. And I am not enjoying being in this misery. I guess i made a mistake joining this forum. I though you guys will help me and advice me. But instead you are just questioning me! Instead you could have said that they sent the wrong template to me????

Anywhich ways ADMIN please delete my details from the spreadsheet. I dont want to be a part of this forum. As this is not what i was expecting.

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Thanks harsh4nature & rinal2174.

Will try with UPS as they guarantee to deliver in 2 days only, with almost similar cost. So, I guess UPS would be better choice

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
forrest_in said:
Thanks Loncan....

Heres some of my details. Would appreciate the same added in the sheet....Thanks

NOC: 1112
Visa: New Delhi
IELTS: 8
Self calculated points: 74
Degree: Bachelor's (3 years) & Masters (2 years)
ECA Equ: Bachelor's (4 years) & Masters (1 years)
Work Ex: 7 ys
PCC: No
App sent: May 20, 2013
App Received: May 23, 2013
Signed by: DEXTER
Fee: Credit Card
Destination in Canada: TORONTO, ONTARIO
Added..Welcome :)

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Dear Members,

Don't Panic ! !

I think this is the template used for Simplified Process application.

Just look at the Op06-C page 11.

Once CIO makes the Positive eligibility review and forward the file to respective VO then no longer fees will be refundable.

In contrast, this template states refund of the fees..

This is just my thinking....

sultan.naweed

May 24, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
hi maina...how do i PM you ....need to ask details about the cash deposit (family of 3)...almost 10lakh inr....

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
nikjuneja said:
loncan.. herohindustani... :'(

wake up guys... ask your sms operator to send you sms fast..

PS: I know i am posting too many replies but plz bear with me :(.. guys after me can understand my situation... it is getting delayed day by day :(
~Nik
Wake up? Managing to sleep is the problem :)
herohindistani was a 23 May and has already been charged. It is ManilaToCanada and then me and you for 2174.
No charges yet, but I'm watching.