+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

RTJ

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3142<br/>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013<br/>Docs Reached: 03-05-2013<br/>ECA Completed: 03-05-2013<br/>ECA Received: 07-05-2013<br/>App. Sent: 15-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013<br/>CC Charged : 30-07-2013<br/>PER Received : 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Passport Req..
03-12-2013<br/>PP, RPRF & PCC Submitted: 08-01-2014<br/>RPRF Resubmitted: 20-01-2014<br/>DM: 22-02-2014
2013aspirant said:
I am very happy to share this great news with this great forum !!!

my cc just got charged :)

Admins and forum members - hats off to you guys, i ditched my consultant (after burning good amount of money) and prepared my application solely on the basis info shared by all.

wow Congrats!!!! Does this mean they are still working on 21st apps? I thought I was out of the game.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dwijshah said:
Guys is there any difference if we give IELTS by BC or IDP?
There's a difference in terms of how they organize the exams. It also depends on your choice of country & city. My personal exp is that BC is more organized / experienced in conducting IELTS while IDP lacks that experience. In my city BC scheduled test in a highly- star rated hotel with decent arrangement, created perfect environment for the exam whereas IDP choose a 2 star hotel.. lack of infrastructure , poor audio quality, noisy exam hall (inside & outside) etc etc lack peace of mind. Your choice :)

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
As understood by your post, you missed some dox in your initial application package and sent those missing dox later along with an explanation letter.
If you did not mention your DOB, Country of Birth, (probably) your passport no. then CIC won't take a pain and try to attach 2nd piece of documents to your original ones.

In my view:

Reply to CIC's email stating your DOB, Country of Birth (some other relevant info) requesting again to find the file on the basis of information you are providing in this email.

I hope you get +ve response.
All the best

PS: I also got a same response from CIC when I submitted my new payment form along with an explanation letter. I also missed to mention DOB etc info in that letter, hence I received the same response from CIC.

CanadaPRWaiting said:
I have sent the reuqest about my application whereabout, and i also sent additional docs later. My initial application sent on 29th May 2013. Additional docs reached on June 28th. Can you explain me what this mail says?

Dear XXX,

This is in reference to your recent correspondence concerning your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Presently, we have no record of your application in our database; therefore, your IMM 5406 as well as the copy of the birth certificate for your spouse have not been retained.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
There's a difference in terms of how they organize the exams. It also depends on your choice of country & city. My personal exp is that BC is more organized / experienced in conducting IELTS while IDP lacks that experience. In my city BC scheduled test in a highly- star rated hotel with decent arrangement, created perfect environment for the exam whereas IDP choose a 2 star hotel.. lack of infrastructure , poor audio quality, noisy exam hall (inside & outside) etc etc lack peace of mind. Your choice :)
Agreed... IDP play audio on hall speakers while BC provides individual headphones.. make a big difference..at least i felt it.

ahsan2005

Jul 17, 2013
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susanbd said:
Thanks , I hope you will help me to check your papers . Some ppl saying it will CAD 305 ( 180 + 13% + 100 mailing charge ) . You know as BD nation I have to use my relative Credit Crad for paying . so pls. help me . My email address susanbd811 @ gmail.com

Thanks / SUSAN
I paid ECA fee to WES (CAD 316.40 with Int's Express) from my father's CC. (From Bangladesh)

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
To all the fellow CPP-O applicants:

I received my PER on June 28, but so far I haven't heard anything from CPP-O visa office. I emailed them a week back, still no response! :(

Has anybody else tried to contact them and got a reply? Please let me know.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
That is correct!!

Soundless said:
All what you need is a detailed tasks and duties letter from your employer regardless of your title on the visa or passport bio page. Genuine tasks and duties letter is all what you need and you are good to go

jars123

Star Member
May 30, 2013
outstandinguy said:
As understood by your post, you missed some dox in your initial application package and sent those missing dox later along with an explanation letter.
If you did not mention your DOB, Country of Birth, (probably) your passport no. then CIC won't take a pain and try to attach 2nd piece of documents to your original ones.

In my view:

Reply to CIC's email stating your DOB, Country of Birth (some other relevant info) requesting again to find the file on the basis of information you are providing in this email.

I hope you get +ve response.
All the best

PS: I also got a same response from CIC when I submitted my new payment form along with an explanation letter. I also missed to mention DOB etc info in that letter, hence I received the same response from CIC.
May be I'm missing something from the earlier posts. Which CIC email you sent the applications to ?I'm in a similar situation. I already sent the missed documents by post. I'd also like to try the email route.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
@ Welcomecanada

Just sent you the PM. Please go through it...

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
irfanyusuf said:
CIC sent the email to Lawyer with attention to me, the reason being, the Lawyer's email address was mentioned on the generic form instead of mine. CIC only send email to the address which we provide to them on the form. Secondly I submitted DD instead of CC. If you have provided your CC details on the payment form and have signed that, you will get notified by your bank directly as soon your CC gets charged. Hope you have got mobile sms service activated on CC charges. If not, you can always contact your bank for the update.
for payments i used credit card that transferred the required amount to the lawyers account who then made the required payments using the law firms credit card.that is the reason i donot know what day their firms cc was cashed.:(...

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
not us who sends by email. they respond (if any) on our package through emails. we courier the missing dox along with explanation letter (including all details)

hope this helps.

jars123 said:
May be I'm missing something from the earlier posts. Which CIC email you sent the applications to ?I'm in a similar situation. I already sent the missed documents by post. I'd also like to try the email route.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
welcomecanada said:
Actually i have received the info from my agency i will get get the mail by tommorrow only.
I will let you know the details by tommorrow... ok.
Dear WelcomeCanada

I sent you the PM... Please check the same.

zeetheboss

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CC-25-Jul / PER-01-Aug
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-Apr-2014
Interview........
26-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
17-Jul-2014
Wow..the pages of this forum are moving at the speed of light..My God! :eek:

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
neel-here said:
Opss!!! Before 2 hours I booked a date with IDP as I was not getting a date Required in BC. So, I was helpless for taking Date in IDP. But anyways, I will hope for the best for the same.

BTW I'm from Ahmedabad and from which City You are?

Thanks for sharing info bro.

yann944

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
Allspark said:
UPDATE ...........
Total received toward the overall cap: 389

Eligible occupation

(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of complete applications countedFootnote 1
0211 Engineering managers 23
1112 Financial and investment analysts 131
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers 3
2131 Civil engineers 14
2132 Mechanical engineers 12
2134 Chemical engineers 4
2143 Mining engineers -
2145 Petroleum engineers 1
2144 Geological engineers 0
2146 Aerospace engineers 1
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers) 38
2154 Land surveyors -
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 120
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics 2
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety 9
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists -
3142 Physiotherapists 11
3143 Occupational Therapists 4
3211 Medical laboratory technologists 11
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants 1
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists -
3215 Medical Radiation Technologists 1
3216 Medical Sonographers 2
3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists 1
Considering that the eligibility test takes place two months after the receipt of the application, we can say that these numbers are for applications received during the month of May.