+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
pepto said:
[size=10pt][/size][size=10pt]Finally.....................Got the PER. ;D ;D I got lucky third time. :p[/size]
Celebrations time. Thank you and good luck to everyone.

A special note to Islandbabe, Jigzzy, Rawdah and all the admins.....you guys are great. Without your support I would have gone crazy but because of this beautiful spreadsheet and group all of us are helping each other that kept me going.

Wonderful

:D :D :D

Please update my status also............those with 15/May DD, Good news is just coming to you.

Congrates Pepto!!

newest

Jul 6, 2013
Thanks for the information, Marta. So having a UCI doesn't signify anything. Only we have to wait for the ECAS status to be updated or application file to be returned due to some reason. S, he has to just wait and as rightly said, keep his fingers crossed.
Thanks one again for replying.
Marta said:
Yes, I believe UCI is generated after the envelope is opened and then they are:
1. Checking app. completeness
2. Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions, Section 9;
3. Assessing the application against minimum requirements, Section 10;
4. Assessing the application against selection criteria, Section 11;
5. Making the selection decision, Section 12;
6. Determining admissibility, Section 13;
7. Rendering a final decision on the application, Section 14."
They can reject your app. in any stage 1-7.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
flooow said:
Hello people,

Trying not to be too excited yet.. I noticed that my available CC balance has reduced by an amount around 1145CAD. I can't see the transaction details yet.. I probably will not see it for another 2 or 3 days...

But yes!!! It seems like my CC has been charged!!!!

May 22 applicant! 2147 NOC...
Very good...Congrates...

newest

Jul 6, 2013
Thanks for the reply. I think things are getting clearer for us now. So we have to just keep waiting! I still wish there could've been some system for tracking the status of your application, instead of just sitting blank and waiting & waiting!
Anyways, Thanks once again.
Tolete said:
Yes, He has an UCI, but no info it's available. He tried several times before receiving his package back but It was useless.

newest

Jul 6, 2013
Thanks Pepto, for the detailed explanation. You have clarified on a lot of things. Now we know that we have to just keep our fingers crossed and wait. Having a UCI doesn't give any kind of assurance.

Thanks once again and explanation really appreciated.
pepto said:
Dear Newest Member :

I think this question has been asked quite a few times and I believe this is the answer.

Allotting of UCI # is done at the very initial level of completeness at CIO. Basically the moment the CIO officer takes control of the file they allot the UCI # but at this stage it is manual process and usually handwritten on the file itself ( If you don't have already) . I am very much sure because those who have received their returned file because of incompleteness at early stage see it on their file. Of course this UCI # must have been generated by the computer but not specifically for that candidate just consider it as a token when you go to passport office.

If the file passes the completeness and MI check then at this stage the file is entered in the computer system and at this stage you will be able to see the UCI ####-#### in ECAS and a file no. starting with E********* is generated at the same time. Also UCI# then becomes candidate specific meaning it will remain same for every dealing with CIC of the same person while file # will keep on changing with every application.

To answer your question if the file is returned because of incompleteness at the initial stage you might see the UCI on the physical file but nothing on the ECAS. However, remember that even when you see the UCI# on ECAS nothing is final. There are so many checks going on in the background and final thing is confirmed with the PER.

Also a point to remember is Rejection of the file and Returning the file because of incompleteness are two different aspects. If there is Rejection you will see something on the ECAS such as "Decision made" meaning we have decided to reject the application for reasons written on the rejection letter accompanying the returned file. You might see "In Process" before you see "Decision made" on the rejected file.

While Returning the file from CIO is just because of Incompleteness --- > nothing on ECAS.

I have tried to explain in plain terms from my own experience with my past filling. I hope others will get benefit out of it.

Enlightened?? If yes then do not hesitate to press +++++

Good Luck to all

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
outstandinguy said:
Guys need to share one thing here that WES is really screwing things I guess. Let me tell you about my case.

My CC was charged on Jul 15, and was waiting for PER anxiously. Then I realized that my WES subscription is basic and before any intimation from WES, I proactively upgraded it to WES FSW on Jul 18 to facilitate CIC accessing my WES report online.

Yesterday I got impatient and sent an email to WES that what's going on and they replied that your extra copy is mailed to you and from today onward it is now available to CIC to view it online. Today the long waiting time again started and no notification from CIO on PER. This time I called WES and asked explained them everything, BELEIVE ME GUYS THEY WERE SAYING THAT AS PER OUR RECORD YOU ARE STILL WES BASIC AND NEED TO UPGRADE IT TO WES FSW. WHAT THE F.......

I explained the lady please look at my case thoroughly as I already received an email from you guys that it is upgraded and report is available. still she was insisting that please try to understand and let me send you and email how to upgrade.

Suddenly I got PER email from CIC... Thanks to Almighty Allah!!!!!

In a nutshell: WES is screwing things.................

Trust that everybody gets out from WES trap safely and their mistakes do not affect any FSW application.

I hope that everybody receives good news for CC/DD charge and PERs.

All the best!!
Hi congrates bhai ... all the best .. can u pls tell me do we have to upgrade WES to FSW status

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
shripad said:
Hi congrates bhai ... all the best .. can u pls tell me do we have to upgrade WES to FSW status
Its required only for the applicant who has evaluated their credential before announcement of ECA agancies by CIC...

So it is must for those who has appiled for ECA before 18/19 April13...

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
civeng said:
As I understood from wonderful lady that gave me my husband's UCI, they are located somewhere ele, not NS and all they see is what NS puts in the system. Try checking ECAS using UCI and find out what it says!..The lady that I talked with couldn't see that for our UCI it was written already "in process/we received your application on bla bla"
Good luck ! UCI is a first step in the good direction!

Hello everyone! Mrs Civeng, I understood you've just received PER, right? And prior to receiving PER you've been given UCI where as it gives you "In Process" upon checking online. For how many days you've waited to have this PER? I was given UCI number too and previous attempts to login doesn't give me any information about it. However, I tried this morning and glad to say "Thanks GOD almighty for Blessing my application" it is working now and it is "In Process". :). This is positive isn't it?

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
DD2211 said:
Its required only for the applicant who has evaluated their credential before announcement of ECA agancies by CIC...

So it is must for those who has appiled for ECA before 18/19 April13...
thank you .. I did first evaluation on Mar2010 and applied additional report on 21 April 2013 .. i got mail from WES for upgradation ... what you suggest .. i have to upgrade now ..

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
metallica.kyoto said:
The lady told me we received your application on 21st may and it has been sent for review on 16th july.Apart from that she gave me UCI.Is having UCI means that there are good chances of being in?
It was also the answer to me before by a lady. She gave me UCI and from that I used it to login (no information at first). Several days past (6 days), I login again and saw my status as "in process".

TenderMay

Jun 12, 2013
Minsk, Belarus
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2013
Hi everybody!

Here is an update from me: my CC was charged yesterday (24 July) and the documents were sent to Warsaw office.
It's a big relief as my application was received by CIC on the 13th of May. NOC 2147

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
:)HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR CC CHARGED N PER , MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL IN THIS HOLY MONTH.

ONE DAY I WILL GOT MY PER IN SHA ALLAH, IF MY ALLAH FIND THAT GOOD FOR ME. :)

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Hi bjazjbej,
I got my CC charged 13.07, my UCI on Monday 22.07 (and it was already saying "in process") and the PER on 24.07. So, keep faith, PER is on its way!!!!
bjazjbej said:
Hello everyone! Mrs Civeng, I understood you've just received PER, right? And prior to receiving PER you've been given UCI where as it gives you "In Process" upon checking online. For how many days you've waited to have this PER? I was given UCI number too and previous attempts to login doesn't give me any information about it. However, I tried this morning and glad to say "Thanks GOD almighty for Blessing my application" it is working now and it is "In Process". :). This is positive isn't it?
And Good morning, good Thursday everyone! CIC keep the good news coming !!! Reddevil I am expecting an update today from you, check your CC ;D

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
TenderMay said:
Hi everybody!

Here is an update from me: my CC was charged yesterday (24 July) and the documents were sent to Warsaw office.
It's a big relief as my application was received by CIC on the 13th of May. NOC 2147
did you receive your PER?