+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
newest said:
Thanks for the response, jigzyy. So, does that mean that if ECAS is not assessible by him, his application could have been already returned(since we are from india, the returned docs woulf really take a very long time to reach us). Bcos it is v. Unlikely that 13th may application hasn't been reviewed yet. But then the confusion is that having a UCI in itself- what does that mean.
That,s why I wanted marta and other people whose applications have been sent back to comment on this status. Now I think I am even more confused. Could anybody please try to clarify?
we have an applicant whose card got charged today. He's of May 13th too. Even though CIC is charging 21+ May applicants, but still his got charged today. SO there are numerous cases in where the charge is delayed for different reasons. Hold on a week or two, I am sure you'll hear something.

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idima said:
Don't worry and keep trying. Eventually somebody nice there will help you and give your UCI.
She(many people claimed here about being helped by the same nice lady) or he will ask your details, name, surname, date of birth and country you are applying from and will check with their system for your UCI.

I made 2 or 3 attempts before I got mine. As I told already some people play dumb there and give you standard automated answers, something like we are unable to do that, check CIC web-site, send us e-mail request and same crap.

Others are willing to take that small extra step and help you, themselves and eventually whole universe around us too.

Just be persistent, say I've been there, seen this, checked that, send many requests already...just gimme that goddamn f*king UCI and I will never bother you again!
Otherwise I'll become your pain in the ass and will call you, your family and your dog and your cat and your goldfish to death! :mad:
Usually it works. 8)
Thanks, I am not gonna give up. Just called them twice now, one of them took my email address and said he would email me cic ns contact details.

Sure I would also keep you posted on updates regarding my fresh DD sent. As of now, it was received by Marjetti at cic ns, this morning.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
jigzyy said:
we have an applicant whose card got charged today. He's of May 13th too. Even though CIC is charging 21+ May applicants, but still his got charged today. SO there are numerous cases in where the charge is delayed for different reasons. Hold on a week or two, I am sure you'll hear something.
Really Jigzyy,

I am having relaxed days as my ecas status already started showing me In Process.

But on other end, this bank people are not able to confirm me whether my Demand Draft has been cleared or not ?

Hoping for the PER email today or tomorrow.

What should I do ? Shall I call CIC today ?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
rawdah said:
I called cic...this time the lady told me they don't have access to the system. :(
i know Rawdah.. i have called them 4 times by now.. :mad:
they ask me are you calling from outside canada ::)
and when i say yes ???
they tell me
sorry we dont have access to ur info :-X
plz write email to cic :mad:

this is really nt fair :'(

and wat is worst is my email to cic written on 5th july has nt been replied yet :(

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
maplegreen said:
Please add me on spreadsheet

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 68
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Masters in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 5+ years
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent..... : 03-07-2013
Application Received: 09-07-2013
Signed By: Mike
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON
Added..Welcome :)

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
newest said:
Hi Marta,
I have a question for you. I've posted the same earlier also, but couldn't get any satisfactory reply.

"I'm new to this forum and want to know one thing. My brother has applied for FSW 2013 and his application reached NS on 13th May.Till date no CC charging has happened. By great difficulty, we were able to get the UCI number throu. the call centre y'day. But the ECAS says it doesn't identify him by his details provided and doesn't show any update.

My question is if God forbid his file would have been on the return journey for any mistake, would that reflect in the ECAS status? For people whose applications have been rejected and returned back, could anyone please confirm what does the ECAS status show for them - Marta, darkman1987,etc. Please any help and comments on the above status would be really appreciated. He is very upset with his case and would like to have some expert comments on his status."

Marta, You can only clarify on the situation.Please check your ECAS status and help us out. Does your ECAS shows application being returned? What do we conclude of this data for his date of application reaching CIC? Is his application still unprocessed(which is very unlikely) for should we take that his application could have been already returned and on the way back?
ECAS says it doesn't identify my UCI. Maybe they take time to check all the details in his app. Good luck and fingers crossed

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
maina said:
i know Rawdah.. i have called them 4 times by now.. :mad:
they ask me are you calling from outside canada ::)
and when i say yes ???
they tell me
sorry we dont have access to ur info :-X
plz write email to cic :mad:

this is really nt fair :'(

and wat is worst is my email to cic written on 5th july has nt been replied yet :(
Last time when i called a few days ago one nice lady took my details and checked in her system but could not trace my application.
It all depends on luck.
If you are lucky enough you end up communicating with some nice ladies. :D
Your email will be replied within 20 working days.

ahsan2005

Jul 17, 2013
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear group mates. I am applying for FSW 2013 for NOC 2132. I am facing troubles in some question in the application forms. Would you mind helping me out?

Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008)
Application Details
Q.7. a) Have you received your Certificate de Selection du Quebec (CSQ)? Yes/No
...... b) if yes, please indicate the number.
.......c) If no, when did you apply for your CSQ?
I am not intending to live in Quebec. What should I fill up here?

Schedule 3, Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers (IMM0008-Schedule 3)
Q.11. a) Asset ...... Can I include Share of Stock along with bank balance/certificate?
........b) Liability .... I have a personal loan taken from bank which cuts installments from my bank account each month. Should I declare my personal loan here? Which document should I add here?
........c) What should be the settlement fund? Asset minus liability?
Q.12 a) For Occupation, should I type Mechanical Engineer (I am applying for NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineer) or my current job position?
.......b) In the Occupation history table should I type name of the posts I have worked or the NOC 2132 name, ie, Mechanical Engineer?
.......What should I do if list of the duties doesn’t fill in the provided box in the table?

CIC website (http :// www cic gc ca /english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications asp) showing NOC 2132 received 7 applications. Am I in the risk of reaching the cap limit (300)? I am planning to submit in 2nd week of august after receiving the ECA.

Thank you in advance.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
ahsan2005 said:
Dear group mates. I am applying for FSW 2013 for NOC 2132. I am facing troubles in some question in the application forms. Would you mind helping me out?

Application Details
IF YOU HAVE EVER APPLIED FOR QUEBEC IMMIGRATION THEN PLEASE STATE THE DETAILS.

Q.11. a) Asset ...... Can I include Share of Stock along with bank balance/certificate?
........b) Liability .... I have a personal loan taken from bank which cuts installments from my bank account each month. Should I declare my personal loan here? Which document should I add here?

IDEALLY SETTLEMENT FUND IS ASSET MINUS LIABILITY BUT DON'T RELY ON SHARES AND STOCK. YOU MUST SHOW THE LIQUID ASSETS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THAT IS BANK FD'S, POST OFFICE SAVING, ETC.
IF YOU HAVE LOANS PLEASE BE FRANK WITH CIC THAT YOU ARE HAVING THE LOANS AND IF POSSIBLE PLEASE PAY OFF IMMEDIATELY BEFORE APPLYING SO THAT YOU REMAIN ZERO DEBT.

Q.12 a) For Occupation, should I type Mechanical Engineer (I am applying for NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineer) or my current job position?
.......b) In the Occupation history table should I type name of the posts I have worked or the NOC 2132 name, ie, Mechanical Engineer?
.......What should I do if list of the duties doesn't fill in the provided box in the table?
IF YOU ARE WORKING AS MECHANICAL ENGINEER YOU SHOULD TYPE MECHANICAL ENGINEER. ALSO PLEASE CHECK THE DUTIES ALONG WITH YOUR NOC.

CIC website (http :// www cic gc ca /english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications asp) showing NOC 2132 received 7 applications. Am I in the risk of reaching the cap limit (300)? I am planning to submit in 2nd week of august after receiving the ECA.
YOU NEVER KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LATE OR EARLY WHAT I ADVISE IS CARRY ON AND APPLY REST GOD IS THERE TO LOOK UPON YOU

Thank you in advance.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
ahsan2005 said:

Application Details

.......What should I do if list of the duties doesn't fill in the provided box in the table?

Thank you in advance.
Q7. if u have never applied for quebec.. answer "NO"

Q11. according to me.. it has to be assest - liability

Q12. use A4 sheet.. on header print your name and category along with 2132 and print your duties and attach with other duties
coz this is wat i did wen for some questions space was nt enough

and wat i did for job duties is i asked my company to write on their company letter and stamp it and i attached the same

above is my advice rest take a opinion frm senior members

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
rawdah said:
Last time when i called a few days ago one nice lady took my details and checked in her system but could not trace my application.
It all depends on luck.
If you are lucky enough you end up communicating with some nice ladies. :D
Your email will be replied within 20 working days.
that means i wil get a reply arond 2nd aug :-\
thnx buddy ;) :D

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
Guys i have a question. Can you please tell me if the customer care rep would know if my app is returned? Would there be a UCI created even if my application is rejected?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
darkman1987 said:
Guys i have a question. Can you please tell me if the customer care rep would know if my app is returned? Would there be a UCI created even if my application is rejected?
YES Customer care agent will know

Marta said:
ECAS says it doesn't identify my UCI. Maybe they take time to check all the details in his app. Good luck and fingers crossed

newest

Jul 6, 2013
Thanks marta. So that means UCI is generated even for applications rejected by CIC? So getting a UCI generated doesn't necessarli mean that file is being looken into, could also mean that his file could have been even rejected? Is that understood rightly by me? Ur ecas didn,t identify u even when after. ur application had been rejected and sent back to u, right? So getting a UCI doesn't necessarily means some positive development? This is not good news! Phew!
[ quote author=Marta link=topic=146774.msg2439202#msg2439202 date=1374684166]
[/quote]

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
rawdah said:
YES Customer care agent will know
I called them.They can't find any info on my case. I asked them for a UCI. That too is not updated. She said they will return the app without creating a UCI if the app is rejected. strange!!!!