+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
amit80203 said:
Let me shed some light on old case of idoit.
Idoit filed his application on 13th May 2013 but his file was returned on 28th June 2013 which he got on 5th July 2013.
Although CIC was processing files of 9th May on 28th June 2013 but CIC does intial checks on FIFO basis.
Only after completion of initial check, file is put in que and scrutinized for further processing at later stage as per receiving date.
This is wat happened in Raj case, although CIC is charging 16th or 17 May application, but at the same time they r also doing intial checks on June applications to put them in que.
Initial check has no relation to cap. If file is acceptable, only then cap status will be checked otherwise file will be returned as it is without checking cap status.
It definitely has something to do with CAP updates. If the cap is reached then whats the point of checking for completeness as it will be returned anyway. We can assume CAP is not full and they are still processing for hot NOC's.

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
kewlCanada said:
Raj
please clarify your first post in the forum is on 27th JUne in which you are asking from Nirmal
about his agent.
and you also mentioned that you filed applicaiton on 10th of june , why such inconsistency ?
I wanted to ask agent about the Schedule 3 form, because I dont need ECA as I have Canadian Diploma. The only thing they added was -Do you have your Education Credential evaluated or something...There was nothing new about the Schedule 3 form...But I didnt contact the agent, I can really understand everyones anxiety, but trust or no trust, the truth doesnt change. CIC can suck too much, I forgot about it how much they suck at times

Also one of my relatives wanted to apply and I didnt want to take it on my shoulders, but had to recommend a decent proven agent so I asked the details, you can scrutinize everything but doesnt change facts ok?

Also, its not nice to provoke someone who is already mad at something..I have invested thousands of dollars to get Canadian Education and paid fees as international student for more than 3 years..So my level of frustation is a bit higher..

If you dont like me posting any update about my appplication, I wont. I just think people should contribute, I am very silent reader and dont just register to sites for fun

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
@islandbabe, could you please update my details in the spreadsheet. PER received on 17 May.

Also, for user: grewal- PER received on May 17.

Thank you.
Depesh

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
Nattu said:
Hiya, I want to know howlong it took for you from the date of receipt (delivery) to receive the email please.
Would you mind sharing your timeline with forum spreadsheet?

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
I very much remember that most courier companies were not delivering to nova scotia on 17th due to some reasons.As a result my application ended up reaching on 21st including the long holidays.

thevanu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Aug 06-2013
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
7-October-2013
IELTS Request
xx
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
17-Feb- 2014
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2014
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
17-Feb- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Planning in June 2014
metallica.kyoto said:
I very much remember that most courier companies were not delivering to nova scotia on 17th due to some reasons.As a result my application ended up reaching on 21st including the long holidays.
Yea, same happened to me as well.it was suppose to reach on 17/18 but ended up on 22 and same happened with WES report, took 14 days to reach to my country from CA via Registered mail, they took so much money but didnt used the courier service.... :mad:

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
Raj0078 said:
I wanted to ask agent about the Schedule 3 form, because I dont need ECA as I have Canadian Diploma. The only thing they added was -Do you have your Education Credential evaluated or something...There was nothing new about the Schedule 3 form...But I didnt contact the agent, I can really understand everyones anxiety, but trust or no trust, the truth doesnt change. CIC can suck too much, I forgot about it how much they suck at times

Also one of my relatives wanted to apply and I didnt want to take it on my shoulders, but had to recommend a decent proven agent so I asked the details, you can scrutinize everything but doesnt change facts ok?

Also, its not nice to provoke someone who is already mad at something..I have invested thousands of dollars to get Canadian Education and paid fees as international student for more than 3 years..So my level of frustation is a bit higher..

If you dont like me posting any update about my appplication, I wont. I just think people should contribute, I am very silent reader and dont just register to sites for fun
Really sorry for your situation Raj... but...
Did you apply in double or send an additional package?
As I can see you asking Nirmal on June 27th 2013 for an agent to apply but your apply date in spread sheet is 10th June???
Is your entry wrong somewhere or did you send two files?

GS2013

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Raj0078 said:

Dear Friend Raj,

I can understand your feelings at this moment. You have just encountered a significant disappointment of your life and people here are asking questions to satisfy their own curiosities. But please be cool and proceed carefully as you still have a chance. Even if the cap is filled, it's not the end of the road. You have a Canadian education and you must have lot of opportunities.

Remember one thing, which I firmly believe. THE LIFE WILL TAKE YOU THERE, WHERE YOU ARE DESTINED TO GO. Some people will consider this a pessimistic attitude and may argue that one's efforts make one's destiny. But this belief nowhere implicates that do not make any efforts. That's why, I have applied this year but without any results expectations and believe me, I am OK with this and not going thru sleepless nights.

I wish all the best to you and hope that you succeed in your plans.

Thanks !

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
kondaveeti41 said:
It definitely has something to do with CAP updates. If the cap is reached then whats the point of checking for completeness as it will be returned anyway. We can assume CAP is not full and they are still processing for hot NOC's.
Since at intial checks, they don't assign UCI no. there is no meaning of CAP status.
UCI is assigned at final stage only when payment and all things go through and ultimately contributing to cap status (with some exceptions at descrition of CIC).
As of 16th May, NOC 2174 might not have got filled that's why they r still doing their intial checking at files that reached in June.
Had the CAP been filled then definitely there is no point of doing intial checking in that NOC.
Hope I am clear to you this time.

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
kondaveeti41 said:
Hmmm.... Logical....

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
GJG said:
Really sorry for your situation Raj... but...
Did you apply in double or send an additional package?
As I can see you asking Nirmal on June 27th 2013 for an agent to apply but your apply date in spread sheet is 10th June???
Is your entry wrong somewhere or did you send two files?
I wanted to send the new form so I wanted to ask the agent who knows things, also i had to recommend some agents for a relative..When Nirmal posted his CC charge, I asked details so I can give to my relative..and ask about my schedule 3 form..

I have my UCI from study permit, work permit..I could have sent Schedule 3 but I didnt so the result. I could have couriered it or faxed it..Anyway, I have resent it so I will stick around for some more time

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
Raj0078 said:
I wanted to send the new form so I wanted to ask the agent who knows things, also i had to recommend some agents for a relative..When Nirmal posted his CC charge, I asked details so I can give to my relative..and ask about my schedule 3 form..

I have my UCI from study permit, work permit..I could have sent Schedule 3 but I didnt so the result. I could have couriered it or faxed it..Anyway, I have resent it so I will stick around for some more time
Oks... Good....

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
GS2013 said:
Dear Friend Raj,

I can understand your feelings at this moment. You have just encountered a significant disappointment of your life and people here are asking questions to satisfy their own curiosities. But please be cool and proceed carefully as you still have a chance. Even if the cap is filled, it's not the end of the road. You have a Canadian education and you must have lot of opportunities.

Remember one thing, which I firmly believe. THE LIFE WILL TAKE YOU THERE, WHERE YOU ARE DESTINED TO GO. Some people will consider this a pessimistic attitude and may argue that one's efforts make one's destiny. But this belief nowhere implicates that do not make any efforts. That's why, I have applied this year but without any results expectations and believe me, I am OK with this and not going thru sleepless nights.

I wish all the best to you and hope that you succeed in your plans.

Thanks !
Appreciate the encouraging words, as I told earlier it matters to my wife not me so much..Yeah no I was relieved when it came back because imagine if the package was delivered to me in November.?! God, I would definitely not have any chance by then..I am also not expecting anything except my IELTS and RCMP CRC back.

papilo

Jul 19, 2013
Hello house,
I am new to this forum and in the process of gathering my documents for NOC 3142. What are my chances of being within the CAP by middle of August?