+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
Hi, I need an urgent advice. While submitting my final doc, I only placed ECA report and did not submit copy of Certificates/ mark sheets. Can I send those doc now?

Please provide our expert opinion.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
jigzyy said:
HTML: - is available online with minimal options...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&output=html

XLS: - is downloadable on your system and you can do whatever you want to do with it..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&output=xls

I think I have made it clear this time :-\ ;D

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marta, gigzzy,islandbabe :D

I have a feeling that making a sticky note(post) with links and Q&A section on top of the pages in this tread will work.

Otherwise you, guys, will be answering the same questions every second page. ;)

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derricktse said:
You will need the UCI number to check. The ECAS will ask for your UCI, Last name, DoB and Country oF birth as well
How long does it take to get UCI number. My documents received on last week, but I've received no email that my application is in process or what.

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idima said:
Marta, gigzzy,islandbabe :D

I have a feeling that making a sticky note(post) with links and Q&A section on top of the pages in this tread will work.

Otherwise you, guys, will be answering the same questions every second page. ;)
Yeah, maybe you can add a FAQ link to your signature too ;)

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Tolete said:
I have a visitor visa from canada and It has an UCI , so I tried and Bingo!!!! It worked!
I see. Thanks. I decided to wait for 20 days -1 month for response from CIO instead of paying for phone calls :)

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
Small update: My file was returned to me including photos and IELTS and PCC on 15th July

I have re sent the file with updated Schedule 3 form. I dont even know why it was needed because I didnt need ECA..I have Canadian Diploma.

Anyway my file should reach CIO by Monday

I know its a long shot, but I couldnt sleep if didnt try. If my file comes back again saying cap is full, atleast I can RIP that I tried atleast..

Congratulations to all whose CC have charged since I have posted here.. I dont feel like posting unless I have an update.

Raj

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
aidin444 said:
An FAQ is already under preparation since some time (which is why I'm not able to visit the forum that frequently). I shall be able to share with the admins in couple more days time as we all have an imminent weekend where I can spend more time on it. With the admins permission ,of course, it shall go live in some more time.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidin444 said:
Yeah, what if I am not here all the time. Who will replace me? May be you? ;)

I offered this idea with sticky note and started to prepare Q&A section with links a few weeks ago , but seems like nobody supported this idea. :'(

Second thought?

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
Raj0078 said:
Small update: My file was returned to me including photos and IELTS and PCC on 15th July

I have re sent the file with updated Schedule 3 form. I dont even know why it was needed because I didnt need ECA..I have Canadian Diploma.

Anyway my file should reach CIO by Monday

I know its a long shot, but I couldnt sleep if didnt try. If my file comes back again saying cap is full, atleast I can RIP that I tried atleast..

Congratulations to all whose CC have charged since I have posted here.. I dont feel like posting unless I have an update.

Raj
Your file reached at CIC on 10th June. Since it was returned and reached you on July 15th, we can assume that CIC started looking at 10th June applications for completeness check(may be an initial review).

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idima said:
Yeah, what if I am not here all the time. Who will replace me? May be you? ;)

I offered this idea with sticky note and started to prepare Q&A section with links a few weeks ago , but seems like nobody supported this idea. :'(

Second thought?
anyone can put FAQ in their signature, but a sticky note is a better idea. I am an admin at another website myself, and I work with this type of forum templates everyday. We sometimes put sticky note to the thread itself (as a header) and it is seen in every page of the thread.

kencreech

Jul 16, 2013
qiushuimomo said:
My is CMB, I have it set to get a SMS notification for any change in my account.
Well, then I guess I'm out. Since we are the same job cat, same bank, but my application reached earlier than yours. So sad....

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu, my fellow 0211, same shoes man, do you mind if you send me your blueprints and I help you to prepare it together?
Aidin444, as experience web admin, also wants to contribute and help you. ;)

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
kondaveeti41 said:
Your file reached at CIC on 10th June. Since it was returned and reached you on July 15th, we can assume that CIC started looking at 10th June applications for completeness check(may be an initial review).
curious case.... a june 10th applicant with file already opened by cic. 8)

archik

Jul 16, 2012
I called up CIC yesterday.. but they said you can get information on your application by sending email..
I tried twice..