+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

gnxredstar

Apr 20, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Nomination.....
PER received August 2, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
February 27, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Interview........
February 24, 2014
islandbabe said:
Hi Vel_BG.

I really have noticed that members miss the original format of the spreadsheet, and for this I do empathize with everyone. I created this chat and the spreadsheet so that everyone can share and be able to track each others timeline. The spreadsheet has almost 500 members and this number grows each day. It has become increasingly difficult to update the spreadsheet with up to 50 persons in the sheet each day doing various things. Hence in order to still update the spreadsheet in a timely manner and allow for a better user experience, the decision was taken to restrict access to the original and promote the options. The admins through their actions and hard "voluntary" work have proven that they are committed to the cause of this forum.
Amen to that. Some people do not seem to appreciate the great efforts you guys did for us and making us sane throughout the process of our applications. Thank you again guys. Freeloaders tend to be arrogant and hard headed while others are grateful and thankful. haha

qiushuimomo

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-17
kencreech said:
Thanks Qiushuimomo. I also use China local bank CMBC. What's yours? Did you get a sms notification of CC charge or did you have to call the bank?
My is CMB, I have it set to get a SMS notification for any change in my account.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
ProjectGKaneda said:
Dear Scotchy,

Even in the original worksheet we dint have any rights of editing the worksheet. So where is the question of 50 people manipulating the same? A very large number of users want the original worksheet then it should be available to them esp when they are unable to properly access the HTML on their mobile devices. I gave you a +1 for giving me an honest feedback. We can agree to disagree :)

Regards
Hey ProjectGKaneda, I think you might misunderstand Islandbabe, by saying "difficult to update the spreadsheet with up to 50 persons in the sheet", he meant it is hard to update data when there are 50 people opening the file, the file itself is not physically in his/their machine, it is a shared file in google Docs, the bigger the file is, the more difficulty one try to edit it if there are lots of people opening it. I think you might not understand the situation here as you are not an IT guy.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
gnxredstar said:
Amen to that. Some people do not seem to appreciate the great efforts you guys did for us and making us sane throughout the process of our applications. Thank you again guys. Freeloaders tend to be arrogant and hard headed while others are grateful and thankful. haha
guys forget about the write,edit access and stuff ,just ADD FILTERS. option that's it

really appreciated what you guys are doing taking so much time off your schedule .

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
hi islandbabe. can i request for access of the original spreadsheet for viewing only? it is much easier to see and compare timelines even though it is not faster?

big thanks!

my email address: luckyprincess202@gmail.com

islandbabe said:
Hi Vel_BG.

I really have noticed that members miss the original format of the spreadsheet, and for this I do empathize with everyone. I created this chat and the spreadsheet so that everyone can share and be able to track each others timeline. The spreadsheet has almost 500 members and this number grows each day. It has become increasingly difficult to update the spreadsheet with up to 50 persons in the sheet each day doing various things. Hence in order to still update the spreadsheet in a timely manner and allow for a better user experience, the decision was taken to restrict access to the original and promote the options. The admins through their actions and hard "voluntary" work have proven that they are committed to the cause of this forum.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
gnxredstar said:
Very True
Atleast I honestly appreciate the help provided by forum members and admins
Good work
And no matter how selflessly you guys serve other there will always be part of society that will criticise you for nothing
Ignore them :)
Keep up the good work admins /moderator

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems you may not have initially chosen the correct package from Wes....so CIC has the original copy from WEs that you sent them but the are unable to verify it with the online system from Wes. My advise...... Do exactly as the letter asks purchase as duplicate copy and CIC as the recipient. Use a credit card and do it NOW, with no delay. If you dont have a credit card borrow from a family or friend. All the best.

superman1981 said:
Jigzy, Islandbabe and the others,

Good day everyone.

I'm quite worried because I received a letter from WES last night. Please read the content below and have your assessment about it,

CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report – Ref #

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Please order a Duplicate Report as soon as possible by visiting https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp?

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES-Canada Customer Service Department

<<<--- the letter was sent around 8pm in my country and I just realized that i had it at 12 midnight, so what I did is process another fee for WES so that CiC can view my 'Credentials' online. I was quite worried if the sealed envelope that I sent from WES is not enough for me to pass CIC requirements and that they really need to view my application online or from WES website, itself. I am not sure it was mentioned as part of their requirements. I was also thinking they are trying to access it online and will return my application because they can't do it. Please educate me about this. I badly need your opinion. I will wait for it.

Thanks a lot.

Tolete

Jun 28, 2013
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
File Transfer...
06-08-2013
superman1981 said:
Jigzy, Islandbabe and the others,

Good day everyone.

I'm quite worried because I received a letter from WES last night. Please read the content below and have your assessment about it,

CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report – Ref #

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Please order a Duplicate Report as soon as possible by visiting https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp?

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES-Canada Customer Service Department

<<<--- the letter was sent around 8pm in my country and I just realized that i had it at 12 midnight, so what I did is process another fee for WES so that CiC can view my 'Credentials' online. I was quite worried if the sealed envelope that I sent from WES is not enough for me to pass CIC requirements and that they really need to view my application online or from WES website, itself. I am not sure it was mentioned as part of their requirements. I was also thinking they are trying to access it online and will return my application because they can't do it. Please educate me about this. I badly need your opinion. I will wait for it.

Thanks a lot.
I'm in the same situation. My suggestion it's to order a duplicate as they said and to wait patiently for your PER. My CC was charged on june 24th and I had the chance to check my application status online , it says " in process" even though I haven't received my PER yet. So do not worry because your are in.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Tolete said:
My CC was charged on june 24th and I had the chance to check my application status online , it says " in process" even though I haven't received my PER yet. So do not worry because your are in.
How could you check your status?

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
canadachocaccon said:
You will need the UCI number to check. The ECAS will ask for your UCI, Last name, DoB and Country oF birth as well

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hi Admin,
I am witnessing a problem of Google drive access denied, whenever I try to open Excel file.
Even after request for “Grant access”, nothing is happening.
Can anybody help !

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Derricktse said:
You will need the UCI number to check. The ECAS will ask for your UCI, Last name, DoB and Country oF birth as well
I know. Since Tolete has not received PER, I wonder how could he check his status. I tried to call several times but all my efforts were in vain. Nobody picked up the phone because of high volume of calls.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
sandy1977 said:
Hi Admin,
I am witnessing a problem of Google drive access denied, whenever I try to open Excel file.
Even after request for “Grant access”, nothing is happening.
Can anybody help !
Just try this:
FSWP 2013 Spreadsheet (Faster Version): http://tinyurl.com/fswp-2013-html

Tolete

Jun 28, 2013
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
File Transfer...
06-08-2013
canadachocaccon said:
I have a visitor visa from canada and It has an UCI , so I tried and Bingo!!!! It worked!